Sign in to follow this  
TrueDem

CNN abandoning Hillary....

General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

CNN/ORC Clinton 48, Trump 48 Tie General Election: Bush vs. Clinton CNN/ORC Clinton 47, Bush 49 Bush +2 General Election: Carson vs. Clinton CNN/ORC Clinton 46, Carson 51 Carson +5 General Election: Trump vs. Biden CNN/ORC Biden 54, Trump 44 Biden +10 General Election: Bush vs. Biden CNN/ORC Biden 52, Bush 44 Biden +8 General Election: Carson vs. Biden CNN/ORC Carson 50, Biden 47 Carson +3 2016 Democratic Presidential Nomination CNN/ORC Clinton 37, Sanders 27, Biden 20, O'Malley 3, Webb 2, Chafee 0 Clinton +10

Looks like CNN is now manipulating the democrats by trying to say that Biden would fair better than Hillary against Trump. I do not know how they reconcile this with the fact that Biden is behind Sanders and Clinton but their polls are frequently fabricated to manipulate public opinion instead of represent it. The only significance of this poll is that the democrat establishment realizes that Hillary is DEAD ON ARRIVAL. Sanders was cute as a weak opponent to make it look like Hillary actually was vetted but come on.... He is actually serious about separating Washington from money. (Something liberals in Washington certainly don't want.)

I am laughing my ass off. Trump is going to have an easy time if Biden is the nominee. Lets face it, Biden is no Obama. Biden is not black and when he talks I want to fall asleep.

Unlike Fox News and you slimy lying cons, Democrats stick together and know who they want in the white house, and all for logical well thought out reasons.

Yea we don't need 20 candidates with a frontrunner who says the same things over n over n over, "I'm gonna make America Great again" "I cherish women" "I'm gonna be so good for women" all while your Faux right wingnut News is shitting in their drawers and trying to destroy the guy.

Unlike Fox News and you slimy lying cons, Democrats stick together and know who they want in the white house, and all for logical well thought out reasons.

Yea we don't need 20 candidates with a frontrunner who says the same things over n over n over, "I'm gonna make America Great again" "I cherish women" "I'm gonna be so good for women" all while your Faux right wingnut News is shitting in their drawers and trying to destroy the guy.

You're right, the Dems don't have 20 candidates. Right now, they have one good one, and the establishment won't ever let him near the front door. That's why there is a groundswell for uncle joe.

Biggest threat to Hillary from the Dems would be if Biden runs with Lizzie Warren.... Other than that, short of being indicted Hillary will win the nomination

CNN/ORC Clinton 48, Trump 48 Tie General Election: Bush vs. Clinton CNN/ORC Clinton 47, Bush 49 Bush +2 General Election: Carson vs. Clinton CNN/ORC Clinton 46, Carson 51 Carson +5 General Election: Trump vs. Biden CNN/ORC Biden 54, Trump 44 Biden +10 General Election: Bush vs. Biden CNN/ORC Biden 52, Bush 44 Biden +8 General Election: Carson vs. Biden CNN/ORC Carson 50, Biden 47 Carson +3 2016 Democratic Presidential Nomination CNN/ORC Clinton 37, Sanders 27, Biden 20, O'Malley 3, Webb 2, Chafee 0 Clinton +10

Looks like CNN is now manipulating the democrats by trying to say that Biden would fair better than Hillary against Trump. I do not know how they reconcile this with the fact that Biden is behind Sanders and Clinton but their polls are frequently fabricated to manipulate public opinion instead of represent it. The only significance of this poll is that the democrat establishment realizes that Hillary is DEAD ON ARRIVAL. Sanders was cute as a weak opponent to make it look like Hillary actually was vetted but come on.... He is actually serious about separating Washington from money. (Something liberals in Washington certainly don't want.)

I am laughing my ass off. Trump is going to have an easy time if Biden is the nominee. Lets face it, Biden is no Obama. Biden is not black and when he talks I want to fall asleep.

So CNN is no longer Hillary's water boy? :)

CNN is fox light

they are right wing corporate news

LOLOL...I was wondering if you would say something like that.

You never disappoint evince.

You even attack the liberal media if you don't like the news. :)

Wait until she's President, and a lot of media are ignored when they apply for press credentials for White house press briefings.

Cry...cry...cryyyy.

. I shouldn't laugh at you Big Mike because you were wrapping up an undistinguished elementary school career at the time, but 8 years ago today Democrats knew exactly who they wanted in the White House. Her name was Hillary Rodham Clinton. A year later she was thrown under the bus for a prettier face.

Wait until she's President, and a lot of media are ignored when they apply for press credentials for White house press briefings.

What will change Skews?... She's already going to lengths to avoid the media... She gives speeches where she doesn't have to answer questions..., and select interviews with non-hostile hosts and scripted dialog.. There's a reason she's dropped 10 points in a month..

What will change Skews?... She's already going to lengths to avoid the media... She gives speeches where she doesn't have to answer questions..., and select interviews with non-hostile hosts and scripted dialog.. There's a reason she's dropped 10 points in a month..

Keep on paying attention to those early polls. You people are in for a real shocker next year.

And so are a lot of people in the media.

Keep on paying attention to those early polls. You people are in for a real shocker next year.

And so are a lot of people in the media.

Yep. Trump is going to clean your clock. Maybe 49/50 states again.