jimsouth

10 Things Muslims Don't Want Infidels Knowing About Islam

Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace "Mohammed is Allah's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh

to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

Lol you make this too easy.

52. The companions (of the Prophet) are hard against the disbelievers means that they are not such that the disbelievers may mold them as they like. They can neither be cowed nor purchased by any inducement. The disbelievers have no power to turn them away from the great objective for the sake of which they have joined and followed the Prophet (peace be upon him) even at the cost of their lives.

Source (Click here Ibn Kathir.)

Post number 11. Now try to read this slowly: I try to post what is happening now.

Back, AT YA'!!!!!!!!!

Ah, yes.....the inconvenience o' precedence, and all that......huh??

mission-accomplished.jpg

male31-male-smiley-whistle-smiley-emotic

Ah, yes.....that good ol' "conservative"-Christian common-denominator......SEX!!!!

303.gif

I like normal healthy sex. Again, you come up short. keep trying.

Islam-Judaism.jpg

In 2007 Islam and Judaism's holiest holidays overlapped for 10 days.

Muslims racked up 397 dead bodies in 94 terror attacks across 10

countries during this time... while Jews worked on their 159th Nobel Prize.

adultery-lower.jpg
Muslim countries have lower rates of adultery.

• So, you think the Ku Klux Klan
    and the Spanish Inquisition are bad?
    So do I, but...
    Put the Numbers in Perspective

More people are killed by Islamists each year than in all 350 years of the Spanish Inquisition combined. (source)

Islamic terrorists murder more people everyday than the Ku Klux Klan has in the last 70 years. (source)
    More civilians were killed by Muslim hijackers in two hours on September 11th than in the 36 years of sectarian conflict in Northern Ireland. (source)
    Islamic extremists massacred more Iraqis on a single day in June, 2014 than the number of American criminals executed in the last 40 years. (source, source)

Muslim fundamentalists kill more people everyday than were killed during the entire Salem Witch Trials. (source)
    Sunni supremacists slaughtered more Yazidi minorities on August 14, 2014 than the number of black Americans lynched by White supremacists in the previous 100 years. (source, source)
    spacer.gif

What Jimsouth, not going to reply to my post?

A reply concerning the Religion of Peace - Islam. Give me a second.

Ah, yes.....that good ol' "conservative"-Christian common-denominator......SEX!!!!

303.gif

I like normal healthy sex.

......And, you "conservatives"/Teabaggers are OBSESSED.....with TALKING ABOUT IT.....ALL THE TIME!!!!!!

cathal%20donnelly.jpg

male31-male-smiley-whistle-smiley-emotic

What Jimsouth, not going to reply to my post?

Sorry - I had to check my Religion of Peace archives to locate this reply ( good as any reply ) showing the love - and affection of Muslims:

Only by the grace of God do some of these women survive such horrific acid attacks on them by Muslim men, often in their own families. They are not dead, but their lives are essentially over. No other Muslim man would have them. (Not exactly a bad thing)

2011-12-14t180602z_289574805_gm1e7cf063t

SUN NEWS (H/T Susan K) Memoona, 23, a survivor of an acid attack, smiles while posing for photographs at her residence in Karachi, Pakistan on December 14, 2011. Memoona says the acid attack took place on August 13, 2002, when a boy threw acid on her face and body over an old family feud. Memoona, who is currently enrolled in nursing school, said she lost her eye but not her spirit.

The Pakistan Senate has unanimously passed two bills that impose strict punishments on those who attack women with acid. “This is milestone indeed and from now on, acid and burn attack will be officially recognized as a crime. Punishment will be increased from minimum 14 years to life term imprisonment. For the survivors who were present today in the Senate, democracy is not a myth anymore, they got justice.”

205425.jpg

IB TIMES Khodeza Begum (L) and her daughter Sonali attend an international conference of acid attack survivors in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Begum and Sonali were attacked with acid by a neighbour due to a land dispute in 2001. The Bangladesh chapter of the ASF states that the victims are usually young women who are attacked for refusing to accept marriage proposals, denying dowry and refusing to have sex. Robbery, family feuds, land and property disputes are some of the other reasons for acid attacks on women, a violent act often motivated by jealousy or revenge.

The crime of throwing acid on women is particularly common in South and Southeast Asian countries. The number of such incidents in these countries is much higher and, tragically, on the rise, when compared to statistics from other countries. Pakistan’s passage of these bills suggests that women of other Asian countries can look forward to similar reforms.

06izabellademavlys_raffat.jpg

Mauricio Resende “I can not think of getting married now. I could not face an abusive husband. I do not want people to pity me. Now I want to be with my own feet and earn a living. Everyone wishes he or she is beautiful but in my opinion, your face is not everything. The real beauty is inside a person, not outside. ”

Some of the younger victims were still traumatized by the attacks. Raffat, another burn victim who was only seventeen photographed. Attacked by her own cousin after she refused to marry him, he avenged her while she was asleep, only nine days before their wedding. At first she was calm, but fragile façade broke down when we sit down to talk about the night of the attack.

RELATED STORIES/VIDEOS:

muslim-throws-acid-in-his-own-daughters-face-then-strangles-her-for-marrying-a-non-muslim-man

pakistan-acid-attack-on-nine-year-old-child-bride-by-her-husband

pakistan-where-acid-attacks-on-women-by-muslim-men-show-no-sign-of-going-down

acid-attacks-on-women-and-girls-are-increasingly-common-in-the-muslim-world

what-is-it-about-muslim-men-and-throwing-acid-in-womens-faces

muslim-fathers-vicious-acid-attack-on-his-own-daughter

muslim-on-muslim-terrorism-growing-threat-of-acid-attacks-on-women

afghanistan-acid-attack-victims-demand-justice

Now remember - these are not infidels - these are Muslim women.

However - the Religion of Peace is not alone. Dowry Deaths, Bride Burning

WW2 - my father is with OSS 101 ( CBI ). He and several of his men are in India. They are witnessing a cremation of a village ( I guess ) elder. His wife is standing at the cremation fire. She is holding a small basket of what appeared to be rice. She throws one grain at a time into the fire - then the empty basket - then she steps into the fire and is burned alive. True story.

• And there was literally nothing a few Americans could do.

But look at me going on about the gentleness of Hindus, when the posts should be about the Religion of Peace.

And I still think it is a handful of Islam that is not peaceful.. I think it is unfair to label them all as evil.. I think most are peaceful.

The "mostly peaceful" Muslims don't seem to do much to stop the jihadists.

Lol you make this too easy.

52. The companions (of the Prophet) are hard against the disbelievers means that they are not such that the disbelievers may mold them as they like. They can neither be cowed nor purchased by any inducement. The disbelievers have no power to turn them away from the great objective for the sake of which they have joined and followed the Prophet (peace be upon him) even at the cost of their lives.

Source (Click here Ibn Kathir.)

there is no proof that ANY gods exist

The "mostly peaceful" Muslims don't seem to do much to stop the jihadists.

They ( the peaceful Muslims ) would be the ones who watch the Radical Muslims murder the infidel - but do nothing to stop the killing.

I suggest we dispense with the hypocrisy. It makes a person look foolish.

The usual ignorant xenophobic hype. Typical teabagger nonsense.

Most Muslim countries do NOT HAVE Sharia law. ]

After a thousand years, Muslims are still a minority in India and are only one of three official religions in Indonesia.

And I still think it is a handful of Islam that is not peaceful.. I think it is unfair to label them all as evil.. I think most are peaceful.

There religion does seem to cause more dysfunctionality.. but I think that is mostly due to geographic (heat, desert) and economic reasons.

Christians have accepted modernization.. Islam is still catching up.

your wrong they are taught from birth to hate christians and americans

well some of them (I think most of them) see through the brainwashing.. America is great country.. It has accomplished a lot in in improving the lives of its citizens

We are a model for other democracies for best practices that succeed

in spite of the fringe element like you that spread lies and falsehoods

Jismouth you rear your ugly thoughts again

Thank you because that is a great reminder of the bigotry and slander only an uneducated uncultured fool can think of.

Did you lose your inteligence to a religious person or was it that you never possessed it in the first place

Get yourself educated from sources other than the trash you hang out with

Thank you because that is a great reminder of the bigotry and slander only an uneducated uncultured fool can think of.

Did you lose your inteligence to a religious person or was it that you never possessed it in the first place

Get yourself educated from sources other than the trash you hang out with

Truth is not racist - Facts are not hate.

I'll give you a shot at leveling the field. Now, each of these incidents is well documented. Details available on demand. Take all the time you need; and please post any sites that report behavior like this, that parallels todays Jews & Christians.

Islamic Terror Attacks for First Part of 2015

Islamic Terror Attacks for 2014

Islamic Terror Attacks for 2013

Islamic Terror Attacks for 2012

Islamic Terror Attacks for 2011

Islamic Terror Attacks for 2010

Islamic Terror Attacks for 2009

Islamic Terror Attacks for 2008

Islamic Terror Attacks for 2007

Islamic Terror Attacks for 2006

Islamic Terror Attacks for 2005

Islamic Terror Attacks for 2004

Islamic Attacks from September 11th, 2001 through 2003

About the List of Terrorist Attacks by Muslims

For the record, I've been waiting years for someone - anyone to come up with that information. So far, no takers; not even from our forum's Rhodes Scholars - evince & Shaman; but you give it a try. Although, I expect the typical liberal approach - ignore jimsouths' request & allow the post to fade the forum's back pages.

Don't worry folks - I'll keep my request on page 1. I'm sure we all want to see what SeeingDespairAllAround, comes up with.

You sir, know nothing about Muslims or religion. THIS ALSO GOES FOR YOU, JIMSOUTH.

Ugly thoughts; and by that I may infer you mean, "truth", correct?

You sir, know nothing about Muslims or religion. THIS ALSO GOES FOR YOU, JIMSOUTH.

Well, I do know about these Muslims - you dumb shit.

Islamic Terror Attacks for First Part of 2015

Islamic Terror Attacks for 2014

Islamic Terror Attacks for 2013

Islamic Terror Attacks for 2012

Islamic Terror Attacks for 2011

Islamic Terror Attacks for 2010

Islamic Terror Attacks for 2009

Islamic Terror Attacks for 2008

Islamic Terror Attacks for 2007

Islamic Terror Attacks for 2006

Islamic Terror Attacks for 2005

Islamic Terror Attacks for 2004

Islamic Attacks from September 11th, 2001 through 2003

About the List of Terrorist Attacks by Muslims

I assume you refer to the gentle - peaceful Muslims ( who supposedly far outnumber the Radical Muslims, correct ); and they would be the ones who watch the Radical Muslims slaughter; but the peaceful Muslims do NOTHING to stop the killing.

This guy hates Muslims. He looks for mean stuff to write about them. He is poorly informed and loves hyper reactionary websites. He is unaware that most Muslim nations do NOT enforce Sharia Law. He seems unaware that Theodore Roosevelt had a very very low opinion of the South and the Confederacy. If you like getting mangled info from ignorami, jimsouth is your man!