jimsouth

10 Things Muslims Don't Want Infidels Knowing About Islam

10 Things Muslims Don't Want Infidels Knowing About Islam

Ground control to rational thinking humanity - come in rational thinking humanity:

Muslim don’t have to conquer by the sword.

As successful as Muhammad was at butchering peaceful tribes and stealing their wealth and women, he proved that there are other ways to force nations to submit to Islam. Muhammad called his people to overtake through hijrah, or Islamic immigration. Either by migrating legally, illegally, or as refugees, Muslims can easily overwhelm an accepting, tolerant Western nation. Not only that, but out-populating, forcing conversion, and encouraging conversion play a major role in creating a Sharia state. Muslims are called to marry Western women and spread Islam through the fruit of their wombs. With growing generations of Muslims, a nation is much more easily swayed to adopt Sharia law. Of course, if this doesn’t work, there is always Islamic violence.

The vast majority of Muslims are, in fact, terrorists or supporters of terrorism.

Just because the majority isn’t sawing the heads off of Christians doesn’t meant they don’t support it. Sharia law is an implementation of the terrorist laws enforced by the warlord Muhammad, and as such, over 50 Muslim countries are governed by terror. In Pakistan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, and Saudi Arabia, people are legally executed for blasphemy. In Egypt, Indonesia, Palestine, Sudan, Brunei, Qatar, and Morocco, Christian churches are torched, and members are martyred for their beliefs. In Iran, Yemen, Iraq, Mauritania, Somalia, and the UAE, homosexuality is punishable by death. Even in “moderate” Muslim nations, the same sentences issued by ISIS are part of the same legal system — Sharia law. Even as a growing minority, Muslims quickly become violent and demanding in their host nation, until they are powerful enough to overtake and implement the same Sharia law in the countries they fled. Still, any Muslim who reveres the Quran supports the terror it commands. If the majority of Muslims are against terrorism, why do they demand and implement a terrorist state in every nation they populate?

Application of Sharia Law - over 50 Muslim countries are governed by terror

Muslim don’t have to conquer by the sword.

As successful as Muhammad was at butchering peaceful tribes and stealing their wealth and women, he proved that there are other ways to force nations to submit to Islam. Muhammad called his people to overtake through hijrah, or Islamic immigration. Either by migrating legally, illegally, or as refugees, Muslims can easily overwhelm an accepting, tolerant Western nation. Not only that, but out-populating, forcing conversion, and encouraging conversion play a major role in creating a Sharia state. Muslims are called to marry Western women and spread Islam through the fruit of their wombs. With growing generations of Muslims, a nation is much more easily swayed to adopt Sharia law. Of course, if this doesn’t work, there is always Islamic violence.

Whatta GREAT example o' Muslims being MORE-aware of American History/tactics.....than the average Teabagger!!!!! 249.gif

http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/2014/04/22/native-history-land-rush-oklahoma-indian-territory-begins-154533

No doubt!!

You Teabaggers make this tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo EASY!!!! 241.png

You again - well, no one really pays attention to you.

No doubt!!

You Teabaggers make this tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo EASY!!!! 241.png

You again - well, no one really pays attention to you.

ObamaChess.jpg

827.gif

I try to post what is happening now. I know history cannot be changed. Unfortunately, people like Shaman try to condone what's happening now, by posting history. I hear, if you don't learn from history, you are bound to see it repeated. And with the barbaric behavior that is Islam, history repeats itself every single minute.

This is very very real - feel free to do the searches. over 50 Muslim countries are governed by terror.

cook-caliphate.jpg
What's cooking in the caliphate?

Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace "Mohammed is Allah's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh
to the unbelievers but merciful to one another"
Quran 48:29

2015.09.07 (Khurasan, Afghanistan) - A man is brutally beheaded the Uzbekistan Islamic Movement. 2015.09.06 (Beni, DRC) - Seven civilians are murdered by ADF Islamists. 2015.09.05 (Balkh, Afghanistan) - Thirteen Hazara religious minorities are machine-gunned on a minibus by Sunni radicals. 2015.09.05 (Arab Jabour, Iraq) - A family of four, including two children, is exterminated in their home by Holy Warriors. 2015.09.04 (Vahdat, Tajikistan) - Islamic militants launch pre-dawn attacks on local police that leave eight dead. 2015.09.03 (Kerawa, Cameroon) - Two female suicide bombers slaughter thirty patrons at a market.

* Sources for individual incidents can be provided upon request.

Dang, little Jimmy sure is butthurt.

LOL, Jimmy did some blond hair blue eyed girlfriend of yours leave you for a tall handsome Arab man!

All the women in my life had clitorises - that would terrify a Muslim.

Bilal Skaf: Still Unrepentant (Daily Telegraph)
It's been 15 years since Sydney was terrorized by a Muslim rape gang.

The Ancient Sites ISIS Has Destroyed (National Review)
Thankfully, we have pictures, but the cultural cleansing by Religion of Peace devotees has been heart-breaking nonetheless.

Poisoning Afghan Schoolgirls (FrontPage Magazine)
The Taliban "later amended their edict to permit the education of girls, but only up to grade 4."

Child Marriage in Iran (FrontPage Magazine)
Iran is only one country among dozens of other Islamic countries which have legalized and even encouraged under age marriages

I try to post what is happening now. I know history cannot be changed. Unfortunately, people like Shaman try to condone what's happening now, by posting history. I hear, if you don't learn from history, you are bound to see it repeated. And with the barbaric behavior that is Islam, history repeats itself every single minute.

And I still think it is a handful of Islam that is not peaceful.. I think it is unfair to label them all as evil.. I think most are peaceful.

There religion does seem to cause more dysfunctionality.. but I think that is mostly due to geographic (heat, desert) and economic reasons.

Christians have accepted modernization.. Islam is still catching up.

Not a PROB!!!!!

slapping.gif

Post number 11. Now try to read this slowly: I try to post what is happening now. I know history cannot be changed. Unfortunately, people like Shaman try to condone what's happening now, by posting history. I hear, if you don't learn from history, you are bound to see it repeated. And with the barbaric behavior that is Islam, history repeats itself every single minute.

Jimmy, your sisters don't count.

Don't tell me - us, that's the very best you can do. I guess it is.

All the women in my life had clitorises - that would terrify a Muslim.

Ah, yes.....that good ol' "conservative"-Christian common-denominator......SEX!!!!

303.gif