Sign in to follow this  
Tradewinds

Drugs

I love how the "N!ggers are really White people wrapped in black skin" crowd all come at me with the accusations of being on drugs, and living in a trailer park, supposedly full or roaches, mice and rats... and 150 infants crawling every which way from sunday...

First of all... My in fact politically centrist self... I never used illegal drugs and I don't drink alcohol... but infact the way out of reality left is more likely to.

As for Trailer parks... first of all its none of your fucking business what I live in, secondly.. I never lived in a trailer, a trailer park, a tent or anything else.. and this place here is developed more like the place your soccer mom raised you in, than what exists up there in that fuckin' bombed out shanti town than that n!ggerville full of DUMPSTERS that your fuckin' ass lives in today..

So go fuck yourself with your stereotypes... if you hate the USA so bad, get the fuck out of the USA, cya... don't want to be ya... shoo !

Thirdly the only house I ever lived with an infestation problem wasn't anywhere around here... but on 7th Street, in Philadelphia.. and my sister's boyfriend who was a squatter there... was about 19 or 20 years old.

Fourth.. the infants.

How many children I have is none of your business, I'll have all the kids I want calculated between what my wife and I decide to make.

So how about you go back to raping your mom ?

you know... the incest that goes on in blue states.

lol

I don't know since you can make all the claims you want... how about you come to my address and I'll be glad to show ya since you're the one with them ?

lol

You said you could do a 3500 lb leg press, and can't even post a video to back up your claim.

Because you're full of shit, and a joke on this forum.

3500 leg press? Dude if you arent full of shit you should do those strongman competitions