Sign in to follow this  
Tradewinds

Black and White mixture

The hair of a Mulatto produces more of its own oil than a Black... but needs more care than a White and still requires a Black barber shop or salon because of its course texture... messy.

Mulattos have deficits in long distance running and Jumping against their Black counterparts, Deficits in Weightlifting, Swimming, Discus Throwing and Wrestling against their White counterparts.

Mulattos have deficits in hot weather endurance compared to their black counterparts, and deficits in cold weather endurance compared to their White counterparts.

Mulattos are often victims of conflicting, competing household rules.... go Ask the teacher what that does.

Mulattoes are more susceptible to European flus and colds and pneumonias than their white counterparts, and more susceptible to malaria and tropical fevers than their Black counterparts

That's from Four mulattos that I seen in school.

So you want to try again ?

:)

And I'm providing you with the exact same info you claim to have, put into practice from not one, but four subjects all who went to the same school at the same time.

LOL, don't be mad bro just because the pretty white girls at the club passed you by so they could get the lay they were looking for from a Black, Arab, or Asian.

LOL, get a life dude. Girls want confident men, of which you most definitely are not.

Personreal, how is advocating the position that being mixed race is healthier pushing racial division?

That doesn't make any sense!

Your earlier thread about "so much for the master race".

Every race on the planet at some point in history has tried to dominate other races and even their own race.

I assume your earlier comments were pointed at the white race.

Was I wrong?

Personreal, I understand your point, but I do not believe that calling out the foolishness of the idea of a master race is a type of racial division, since showing that idea to be a fallacy promotes racial togetherness.