Sign in to follow this  
Tradewinds

Mixed race facts

Mixed European ethnicity = a wider margin of communication.

Mixed Race = Shorter average lifespan that the race with the longer lifespan... conflicting human instinctual behaviors, a wider margin for disease, both opportunistic and hereditary.

Possible Conflicting physical traits making them statistically not as good as either one or the other in anything that they do best.

A conflict of interests socially as well.

So much for your idea of any kind of an advantage.

:)

Quite actually mixed white and black kids seem to have some pretty good advantages when raised correctly. While I have nothing to offer except personal observations and conversations with other servicemembers, we noticed the boys tended to be smart jocks while the girls were smart beauties with their own athletic prowess.

I'll be the first to admit we career military put a lot more on our children than many in general society so that obviously has something to do with it. At the same time many from all races had the same observations in other's black and white children.

What prompted our conversations in the first place was our seeing a slight difference in mixed race junior servicemembers. Given a good upbringing they were a bit better than us "pure breeds" while the opposite was true is they came from lousy backgrounds.

Like I wrote this is all just personal observation and conversations with my senior military peers.

You have zero evidence to back up your tin foil hat wearing claims.

LOL,

Thread Fail!

go to walmart you dont see any old [African-American slur] men , they die young and you dont see alot of older sheboons either

you blacks die early lol good for you

go to walmart you dont see any old [African-American slur] men , they die young and you dont see alot of older sheboons either

do you douche?

well you fucking racists live stupid and die stupid no matter how many years you do it in

well you fucking racists live stupid and die stupid no matter how many years you do it in

Funny, but that's exactly what I was about to say to YOU.

no it wasn't you fucking liar

you cant think for your self

go get some rove turds