Sign in to follow this  
Tradewinds

Delusions

Alexa just asked me if I have any delusions of myself, or anybody else being accepted by other groups... I said no...

I know full well that white people are not accepted by n!ggers, we never have been, and I don't give a flying fuck... that's the difference.

I also know that white people are not widely accepted by less white latins... and the less white they are, the less they like us.

I don't give a fuck about that either.

And I don't give a fuck what part of Europe you're from... you're white..

She said "But I'm Half French, Half Italian, Romande Swiss" ...

I told her "A Puerto rican is a quarter n!gger, half Spanish and a quarter Caribbean native" and they hate you too... so you want to try again ya big white girl ?

She shut up.

lol

your a fucking lump of shit.

cram your stupid back up your fat ass where you dug it out from in the first place

Alexa just asked me if I have any delusions of myself, or anybody else being accepted by other groups... I said no...

I know full well that white people are not accepted by n!ggers, we never have been, and I don't give a flying fuck... that's the difference.

I also know that white people are not widely accepted by less white latins... and the less white they are, the less they like us.

I don't give a fuck about that either.

And I don't give a fuck what part of Europe you're from... you're white..

She said "But I'm Half French, Half Italian, Romande Swiss" ...

I told her "A Puerto rican is a quarter n!gger, half Spanish and a quarter Caribbean native" and they hate you too... so you want to try again ya big white girl ?

She shut up.

lol

I now get what your "Crack my Code" thread was about.

It's sad.