Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

roger ailes is biggest dirtbag in America

Lock Greg Abbott Up for NEGLIGENT HOMICIDE! 

Texans are STILL DYING by almost a hundred per week from the brainless 🍊🐷 virus because only 40% of Texans are vaccinated thanks to the RNC CULTIST antii-vaxxers LYING ABOUT THE VACCINATIONS & DUMBASS Abbott declaring masks not needed in businesses! 

And yesterday, the Greg Abbott asshole sat next to the ImageImageSCUMBAG WHO TRIED TO GET HIS SCUMMY SUPPORTERS TO DECLARE HIM DICtator FOR LIFE!

COVIDIOT REX
The Ghost of Roger Ailes is the Demon inside his head.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/27/2015 at 12:40 AM, drvoke said:

Both Murdoch and Ailes should have been executed for treason years ago. Not easy deaths either. They should have been greased up and thrown into a sty full of ravenous pigs.

I feel the same way about you and all the rest of the leftrats.

• MORON! 1

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, supraTruth said:

NEVER FORGET 1/6/2021!
ImageImageImage

It's amazing how "outraged" liberals are when a few Trump supporter act like liberals ALWAYS act. 

Remember 5/31!

More than 50 Secret Service Agents injured:
The US flag is thrown onto a fire outside the White House

Remember Oct 4!!!

Remember November 13!

AOC storms Pelosi's office

It's always different when liberals do it, isn't it?

• MORON! 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

FAKE quotes is typ. for Rotten National Committee tools.

No, NAZI rippy, U are the idiot.  U allow your RNC buddies to change quotes to their homosexual fantasies, while BURNING my replies containing HISTORY of your FUCKWHEAT Rotten National Committee.  U are a TYPICAL 1-way RNC SCUMBAG COP of this FAKE "Liberal Forum."   "NO Holds Barred" unless I hit a nerve.

• IDIOT! 1

3 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

No, NAZI rippy, U are the idiot.  U allow your RNC buddies to change quotes to their homosexual fantasies, while BURNING my replies containing HISTORY of your FUCKWHEAT Rotten National Committee.  U are a 1-way RNC SCUMBAG COP of this FAKE "Liberal Forum."   "NO Holds Barred" unless I hit a nerve.

Hey... you're running around tagging my posts because you are butt hurt... so I'm just returning the favor kid!

LMAO!

1 minute ago, rippy38 said:

Hey... you're running around tagging my posts because you are butt hurt... so I'm just returning the favor kid!

LMAO!

U tag, delete & stalk just like the 1-WAY BASS TURD RNC COP U chose to be.

• IDIOT! 1

On 8/26/2015 at 10:28 PM, supraTruth said:

roger ailes is the biggest dirtbag in America.

He built a media empire dedicated to demonizing unions, virtually destroying our middle class; he ignored reagan & the bushCLAN as they funded both monsters saddam & obl, then beat the drums as they dragged US into failed wars w/MUSLIMS in the Middle East.

While at it, he CONvinced Americans that shifting the tax BURDEN to the middle class away from the VERYrich would create imaginary jobs, as he also demonized marijuana & other drugs, filling our jails & prisons UNconstitutionally, creating a prison culture that is bankrupting our states, our nation & our people.

& as he did all of this truly evil chit, he made guns seem cool & necessary to every dirtbag in America.

& all the while he also made sure that his OVERpd.ASSHOLEpigBREATHmouths pinned all our troubles on liberals & Democrats.

Seriously, NO1 in our WORLD has had as much power at fuking up our nation & the WORLD as roger ailes.

This is no longer true.

Donald Trump is now the biggest dirtbag in America.

Just now, supraTruth said:

No chance of that.  I have been dealing with u lying cheating RNC scum for decades.

I see very little in the way of logical arguments from you so... you really need to step up your game a bit.

You remind me a lot of benson... spamming memes and posting other people's materials is about all ya got.

C'mon Man!

4 minutes ago, slideman said:

This is no longer true.

Donald Trump is now the biggest dirtbag in America.

No,the 🍊🐷 is just a dangerous clown, but the Ghost of Roger Ailes is still at the heart of the Rotten National Committee. 

Just now, supraTruth said:

No,the 🍊🐷 is just a dangerous clown, but the Ghost of Roger Ailes is still at the heart of Rotten National Committee. 

We will have to agree to disagree.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

I see very little in the way of logical arguments from you so... you really need to step up your game a bit.

You remind me a lot of benson... spamming memes and posting other people's materials is about all ya got.

C'mon Man!

No 1 can see what I post when u burn it.  But, "1 picture is worth a thousand words;" & Benson provides much more than any of your homosexual fantasy spewing RNC scum, u 1-way bass turd.

3 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

No 1 can see what I post when u burn it.

When you copy and paste 2000 words of text and a bunch of oversized emojis and stupid memes in a single reply, nobody reads it anyway.

All it does is kill the real discussion and the thread itself... which is exactly why it gets shitcanned.

This is a discussion forum... not a bulletin board.

8 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

When you copy and paste 2000 words of text and a bunch of oversized emojis and stupid memes in a single reply, nobody reads it anyway.

All it does is kill the real discussion and the thread itself... which is exactly why it gets shitcanned.

This is a discussion forum... not a bulletin board.

"1 picture is worth a thousand words."  Burning the HISTORICAL TRUTH just to keep a thread "alive" is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.  I guess that is why u don't burn your RNC buddies' homosexual fantasy insults.

4 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

"1 picture is worth a thousand words."  Burning the HISTORICAL TRUTH just to keep a thread "alive" is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.  I guess that is why u don't burn your RNC butt buddies' homosexual fantasy insults.

You only do that shit to kill the thread and try to get the last word in by doing so.

It is childish and stupid... which fits you to a tee.

14 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

You only do that shit to kill the thread and try to get the last word in by doing so.

It is childish and stupid... which fits you to a tee.

That is not at all why I do it, u typ. lying cheating RNC scumbag.  I do it to present as much evidence to back up my position as I can think of.  & it does not kill a thread as u pretend.  It only reminds people of just how rotten the RNC has devolved.  & that is why U are so content with burning history, child.

May it never be forgotten that the RNC PIG @GregAbbott_TX is a MURDERER! @ABC @CBS @CNN @NBC DNC @POTUS

Scott Apley, 45, a member of the State Republican Executive Committee and Dickinson City Council, died Wednesday, the Galveston County Republican Party announced in a Facebook post with an “extremely heavy heart.”

The post didn’t mention the cause of death. But Apley was admitted to a local hospital last Sunday with “pneumonia-like symptoms and tested positive for COVID,” and was placed on a ventilator, according to a GoFundMe page set up for his family."

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/h-scott- ... 1278bc44df

The Texas Surge is all on the Greg Abbott Image!

& the same with that Image DeSantis!

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) is attempting again to shift the blame for his state's alarming uptick in COVID cases but he's already facing pushback against that effort.DeSantis attempted to place the blame on unvaccinated and undocumented immigrants. According to the Florida governor, "it's immigrants crossing the border — and not the Floridians he has encouraged to behave irresponsibly, the unvaccinated or the unmasked — who are spreading variants."

DeSantis' remarks echo the words of Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) and Fox News' Sean Hannity. Now, DeSantis' claims are being completely debunked. An analysis published by The Washington Post explains why immigrants are not to blame for the latest accelerated spread of the Delta variant of COVID.

"This idea depends on three key misunderstandings," the publication reports. "A misunderstanding of the surge in arrivals at the Mexico border, a misunderstanding of how migrants are released from federal custody, and a misunderstanding of where the pandemic is actually at its worst."

The analysis also highlights a distinct Aaron Reichlin-Melnick, policy counsel for the American Immigration Council. He explained how and why immigrants are typically tested far more than any other individuals in the country.

"Migrants are in many ways the most tested group in the country. No other group of people in the entire country is being tested at a near-100 percent rate," he said by phone. "So when we talk about infection rates of migrants, what we actually know is that a lot of people who are testing positive are asymptomatic; who, if they were in the United States, would have just never been tested."