Crazy libs...falling over one another to watch the evil FOX!

*1. Al Sharpton has his own show on MSNBC...... You were saying something about vetting sources for an intelligent audience?.... Duly noted & laughed at LOL.... Maybe things will improve there with the addition of Brian Williams... He's loaded with credibility as well...

......*1. Wha'.....seriously?

Lol......

A lesson in the idiotic hypocrisy of liberals:

I love it when liberals brush their teeth with the same toothbrush they just used to scratch their hemorrhoids with!

They hate FOX. Hmmm. So, yeah...all these fuckstick liberals will tune in for what they perceive as a clown show debate, vastly boosting Fox's viewership and in turn, filling all FOX network wallets until they burst and giving them an even better TV rating than ever before.

Big dummies are too stupid to realize that they will be contributing to the delinquency of us horrid conservatives.

Be sure to tune in one and all!

And use some witch hazel on those "grapes of ass" instead of your tooFbrush

Hey, we liberals LOVE a CLOWN show. But sad truth is that u idiotCONS FAIL to understand that roger ailes IS evil for beating the drum for bushCLAN as they FUNDED BOTH MONSTERS saddam & obl BEFORE dragging US into WARS w/MUSLIM gangs.

& NOW U idiot tools will follow your pied piper into voting for yet ANOTHER bushCLANidiot: JohnEllisBushBUSH.

Hey, we liberals LOVE a CLOWN show. But sad truth is that u idiotCONS FAIL to understand that roger ailes IS evil for beating the drum for bushCLAN as they FUNDED BOTH MONSTERS saddam & obl BEFORE dragging US into WARS w/MUSLIM gangs.

& NOW U idiot tools will follow your pied piper into voting for yet ANOTHER bushCLANidiot: JohnEllisBushBUSH.

I only like one kind of bush, and it aint Bush.

Lol most libers couldn't tell you who the vice president is..ha ha democrats are going to fall hard.

Yep. I love it when the millenniums are AXED queSHUNS on da street. Dumber than a box of rocks...thanks to our liberal professors who think it's green to dry their soiled panties on the lampshade.

• 3 weeks later...

I only like one kind of bush, and it aint Bush.

Yep. I love it when the millenniums are AXED queSHUNS on da street. Dumber than a box of rocks...thanks to our liberal professors who think it's green to dry their soiled panties on the lampshade.

Oh, when it finally comes down to it, U WILL VOTE FOR ANOTHER BOOTS ON THE GROUND BUSH, & we BOTH know it, UNless U just pass on voting altogether.

• Upvote 1