Sign in to follow this  
axmann

GAY/ Hiv Lives Matter?

We have seen market research conducted with the public by a highly respected firm. The decent, clean, moral, healthy, intelligent, patriotic citizens of America almost universally despise the sight and sound of dirty queers. There is nothing surprising about that, even though it's contrary to the despicable lies spewed by the America-hating, God-hating pukeleft scuzzies of the mainstream media. As one respondent put it quite succinctly, "Greasebutts and bulldykes are odious vermin which must be exterminated from this great nation." We couldn't have said it better ourselves.

We have seen market research conducted with the public by a highly respected firm. The decent, clean, moral, healthy, intelligent, patriotic citizens of America almost universally despise the sight and sound of dirty queers. There is nothing surprising about that, even though it's contrary to the despicable lies spewed by the America-hating, God-hating pukeleft scuzzies of the mainstream media. As one respondent put it quite succinctly, "Greasebutts and bulldykes are odious vermin which must be exterminated from this great nation." We couldn't have said it better ourselves.

You know one of the gayest things a man can do is worry about what another man does with his dick. Sometimes I think all you homophobes might just be in the closet ;) .

no one cares what you do in private ,its when the degenerates parade proudly in front of decent Christian humanity that we find objectionable..

stick your dicks in front of the jews and leave everyone else alone.,

no one cares what you do in private ,its when the degenerates parade proudly in front of decent Christian humanity that we find objectionable..

stick your dicks in front of the jews and leave everyone else alone.,

Why Jews?

Do you support government spending hundreds of thousands of dollars yearly to keep Gays with Aids alive year after year after year.??

Do gay lives with a terminal disease called AIDS really matter?

Most gays dying of aids are taking these drugs; but in most cases these R/x s. only allow them to just hang on for a few more months. Do their lives really matter?

All they are doing is taking up valuable hospital space better used by those who have treatable illnesses.

Many of these cases of Aids are a concern due to their potential of spreading aids to nurses and hospital staff. Let nature take its course ..

Sorry but that is fucking stupid and not going to happen.

no i am not , homosexuality is mental retardation

a fetus is not queer, there is no gay gene , its a horrible choice and a bad choice , that could cost you your health and even your life.

You are the worthless piece of shit.

• When Morton Downey's brother died from AIDS, Downey said ( and he certainly loved his brother ), but he was honest: Said: "That's what happens when you use an exit as an entrance".

If you promote those who spread disease ,sooner or later those with disease will be all you have left.

If you promote those who spread disease ,sooner or later those with disease will be all you have left.

Um, not with aids, The disease will kill its self off.

ALL life matters, including that of the unborn child. But the time to realize a mistake is not AFTER you have jumped out of an airplane from a high altitude with no parachute.

Wisdom NEVER goes out of style-except for Liberals, and because they want to make the same mistakes over and over again

Kill it self off? Then why is it spreading throughout all the Black ghettos? Viruses mutate .. you knew that right..

Kill it self off? Then why is it spreading throughout all the Black ghettos? Viruses mutate .. you knew that right..

There are always people who are immune, it can't take out all of humanity. the victims who have it die, but the immune survive.

Volunteer to help HIV/Aids patients .. They can always use another pair of hands..

Volunteer to help HIV/Aids patients .. They can always use another pair of hands..

I have, as long as your not having sex with them theres nothing to worry about, people blow this fear way out of proportion. One of my best friends got Aids so i joined to help him, and others like him, to fight the fear and ignorance, to fight the disease.

its not only HIV Aids. If you look at the Black population of America and the world ,what stands out is that here you have probably the most diseased ridden segment of the entire world's population.

This is the real reason why ACA will never work. Blacks suffer from an endless number of diseases ,most of which are hereditary illnesses that are untreatable. Blacks transfer these diseases to their offspring and as whites and blacks mix inter racially these genes are also transferred into the general population...

Black women give birth to offspring while being treated for HIV and STDS.. This is how disease spreads rapidly..

No nation on earth can afford to treat this huge population of blacks without also denying healthcare to the part of the population free of hereditary illnesses.

It's terrible that you think so. These people need help, they have a terrible grief, they are mortally ill. They don't infect anyone in hospitals if the doctors are careful. My friend at work is HIV-positive and he's one of the best people I know. No one can be sure that we will not get sick tomorrow from a hairdresser or a prostitute and then you have to take their place. I had unprotected sex myself and had to test myself for HIV.(I did it here HIV test anonymously.) Be kind

On 7/22/2015 at 5:29 PM, axmann said:

Do you support government spending hundreds of thousands of dollars yearly to keep Gays with Aids alive year after year after year.??

Most gays dying of aids are taking these drugs; but in most cases these R/x s. only allow them to just hang on for a few more months. Do their lives really matter?

All they are doing is taking up valuable hospital space better used by those who have treatable illnesses.

Many of these cases of Aids are a concern due to their potential of spreading aids to nurses and hospital staff. Let nature take its course ..

The Government? No.  But, if you are asking whether gays should expect to receive exceptional treatment, paid for by themselves or their insurance for AIDS treatment, then the answer is yes. 

I am against socialized medicine so that people who have serious illnesses can continue to get the very best treatment in the world to hopefully survive those illnesses.  Of course, they need to pay or make arrangements with an insurance company to pay for such services. 

No one has a right to "free" medical services.  But, all American citizens should have the opportunity to purchases medical services, regardless of them being homosexual.

7 minutes ago, brainstorm21 said:

Be kind

BE KIND is my religion.

Welcome to the forum.

On 7/22/2015 at 2:29 PM, axmann said:

I don't support the government spending money to find a cure for cancer. That is not the government's job. 

1 hour ago, Redoctober said:

I don't support the government spending money to find a cure for cancer. That is not the government's job. 

Foolish.