Sign in to follow this  
kiwina58

Trump leads GOP polls

What does it say about the Republicans that Donald Trump is leading the most recent polls among the GOP field of presidential candidates according the most recent FOX News poll . Well, as far as I'm concerned it confirms the idea that the Republican Party is as batsh*t crazy as it's ever been. Donald Trump? This guy that spewed some of the most insulting comments about illegal Mexican immigrants ever heard and then proclaimed he would win the Latino vote. Who says he'll construct an impenetrable wall along the Mexican border and will make Mexico pay for it. Who proclaims to be the smartest businessman in history, yet filed for bankruptcy so many times even he has lost count. To be honest, I doubt it tells us anything about how things will shake out by the summer of 2016. I'm going to go out on a limb and predict Bush will finally get the nomination and will tap Rubio for VP. But for now, I'll have to admit the Republican dog and pony show is hilarious.

Well, John Kasich is going to announce a run next week, and that is going to be a game changer.

Kasich has already visited with sitting governors and laid out his plan to balance the budget and get the house in order, and he has already been vetted by the media relentlessly. I think Kasich has the "respect" among governors, media, politicians, business people, and the regular folks.

Once his record is known, any thinking man will have a hard time not voting for him. When Kasich was in congress he balanced the federal budget, and produced a surplus, and had more to do with the Clinton prosperity than Clinton did, and that would be a fun exchange between Kasich and Hillary in a debate.

WHILE JOHN KASICH WAS IN CONGRESS, HE WAS WITHOUT A DOUBT THE MVP OF CONGRESS, AND YOU COULD GO SO FAR AS TO SAY HE WAS THE BEST CONGRESSMAN EVER TO SERVE IN THE HOUSE.

IT WOULD BE EASY TO MAKE THAT CASE.

Kasich is a perfect counter-balance to Trump. They would make a very effective team. Throw in a hard-nosed Defense Secretary like Ventura, and a smart hard-nosed Secretary of State like Alan Keyes, find a place for Rubio and Cruz, and you got not only an unbeatable team, but you could actually turn this sinking ship around, maybe.

Well, John Kasich is going to announce a run next week, and that is going to be a game changer.

Kasich has already visited with sitting governors and laid out his plan to balance the budget and get the house in order, and he has already been vetted by the media relentlessly. I think Kasich has the "respect" among governors, media, politicians, business people, and the regular folks.

Once his record is known, any thinking man will have a hard time not voting for him. When Kasich was in congress he balanced the federal budget, and produced a surplus, and had more to do with the Clinton prosperity than Clinton did, and that would be a fun exchange between Kasich and Hillary in a debate.

WHILE JOHN KASICH WAS IN CONGRESS, HE WAS WITHOUT A DOUBT THE MVP OF CONGRESS, AND YOU COULD GO SO FAR AS TO SAY HE WAS THE BEST CONGRESSMAN EVER TO SERVE IN THE HOUSE.

Kasich is a perfect counter-balance to Trump. They would make a very effective team. Throw in a hard-nosed Defense Secretary like Ventura, and a smart hard-nosed Secretary of State like Alan Keyes, find a place for Rubio and Cruz, and you got not only an unbeatable team, but you could actually turn this sinking ship around, maybe.

I look forward to Kasich getting in the race... We need to consider all points of view in our decision for POTUS. I hope Kasich can bring Sanity to the GOP

I am glad Trump is quiet now.. I would never be able to vote for him. Given the choice between Trump and Clinton.. I think it is a no brainer for most Americans

Someone should do the decent thing and take the Republican Party out behind the barn and put it down. This is just too pathetic for words. It's really sad. What a bunch of laughingstocks.

What does it say about the Republicans that Donald Trump is leading the most recent polls among the GOP field of presidential candidates according the most recent FOX News poll.

It doesn't really say much of anything, except that it's a slows news day, and the Primary Election is a long ways off.

What does it say about the Republicans that Donald Trump is leading the most recent polls among the GOP field of presidential candidates according the most recent FOX News poll . Well, as far as I'm concerned it confirms the idea that the Republican Party is as batsh*t crazy as it's ever been. Donald Trump? This guy that spewed some of the most insulting comments about illegal Mexican immigrants ever heard and then proclaimed he would win the Latino vote. Who says he'll construct an impenetrable wall along the Mexican border and will make Mexico pay for it. Who proclaims to be the smartest businessman in history, yet filed for bankruptcy so many times even he has lost count. To be honest, I doubt it tells us anything about how things will shake out by the summer of 2016. I'm going to go out on a limb and predict Bush will finally get the nomination and will tap Rubio for VP. But for now, I'll have to admit the Republican dog and pony show is hilarious.

Yes bankruptcy:

1. Most Democratic strongholds are bankrupt | Hernando Today

George Soros Trader Involved in Bankrupt Firm Tied to Obama

While I agree that Kasich is a much more reasonable Republican, I wonder if the Right wing extremists will warm up to him. But trying to say that Trump, Keyes, and Cruz are anything but Crazy ass nut bags is a bit of a stretch.