Old Mack

Codename: Mackadamia

11 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

@ Chucks giant madcow MEME...

If I didn't see it...I wouldn't believe it.

I have CNN on...Wolf and Mayor Giuliani in a objective conversation. (and no commercials)

pho pho

6 hours ago, Phoenix68 said:

Not in the middle jawn

On 3/26/2019 at 4:44 PM, Old Mack said:

I have CNN on...Wolf and Mayor Giuliani in a objective conversation. (and no commercials)

Jew lies only is one greasy little retarded shill.

On 7/23/2015 at 3:35 AM, Old Mack said:

bigmikes%20beach_zpsbcv3kklv.jpgedit%20question%20authority_zpsf7ywem7a.edit%20gay%20christian_zpsfbvzfvn1.jpgKnock%20out%20game_zps0hciegrc.jpgshaman_zpsjvieidlv.jpgEdit%20liberaljawn_zpsqip0ri4b.jpgOBAMA%20GOLFING_zpsbdzaog7k.jpgcartman-homecopycopy_zps2hffhwrb.jpg

I was never a Hippy but i had a Question Authority sticker on my truck destroyed by an Arlington TX cop in the 70's. Barely kept from going to jail and was pulled over because of the sticker!

10 hours ago, RayDonavin said:

I was never a Hippy but i had a Question Authority sticker on my truck destroyed by an Arlington TX cop in the 70's. Barely kept from going to jail and was pulled over because of the sticker!

I put a rainbow flag bumper sticker on some guys car one time and he drive around with for about a month before he noticed it.

You should have acted dumb and questioned the copper BUT then again they never have a sense of humor.

Image result for me siento viejo meme

Right where it's cued up, Donald Trump tells a funny:

5 hours ago, Old Mack said:

I put a rainbow flag bumper sticker on some guys car one time and he drive around with for about a month before he noticed it.

You should have acted dumb and questioned the copper BUT then again they never have a sense of humor.

Image result for me siento viejo meme

Questioning the cop while he was scratching the sticker off my bumper with a utility tool was why I almost went to jail.

Had his 45's when I was a kid !

Image result for Chuck Berry

I apologize for this

hillary-eek.jpg

"At least I’m not trying to cage children at the border and inject them with drugs. That’s not a mistake. That is a deliberate policy to attack people based on their national origin. That’s not a mistake, that’s just hatred. That’s just cruelty. That’s just wrong!"

aoc%20hot%20rod_zpsycahzzvm.jpg

psdrSwdClosure.png?MOD=AJPERES&CACHEID=31306183-d2f9-4350-b4ea-bf347522a410

Q: I am crazy and write stuff to people who are not there...do you care ?

A: Could you try to rephrase the question? Using different words can sometimes help.

Q: I am being held against my will do you care ?

A: Could you try to rephrase the question? Using different words can sometimes help.

Q: Would you have sex with Maxine Waters for $1,000,000 ?

Q: I have no friends...will you be my friend ?

Media Claimed Trump Acted Inappropriately While Touring George Washington’s Home.  Mount Vernon Officials Just Set The Record Straight.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/45857/media-claimed-trump-acted-inappropriately-while-ashe-schow

The visit, which included Trump, First Lady Melania Trump, French President Emmanuel Macron, and French First Lady Brigitte Macron, was organized by the Mount Vernon Ladies’ Association. After the Politico article was published, the association released a statement denying its premise:

Mount Vernon has a firm, long-standing policy of not commenting on the details of high-profile visits to the home of George Washington. However, we believe in the importance of ensuring that reports about events that take place at Mount Vernon are accurate. As such, we are concerned that the third-party accounts of the Trump-Macron visit released by several media outlets today do not correctly reflect the events that transpired nearly a year ago.

I hope you like this as much as I did