Old Mack

Codename: Mackadamia

There is some serious irony in knowing that Parkland shooting survivor turned anti-Second Amendment activist David Hogg is now complaining that his school might be violating his Constitutional rights because they may be enforcing a clear backpack rule. The guy who wants to take away my right to own a gun and defend myself wants the right to his privacy? I don’t think so. What kind of deluded world is he living in?

bevis%20does%20dallas_zpsqow1bqts.jpg

FLASHBACK: MSM Deemed Clinton-Lewinsky Affair Nothing More Than Consensual Sex 

https://www.dailywire.com/news/28662/flashback-msm-deemed-clinton-lewinsky-affair-joseph-curl

I will be back soon to sprinkle my sunshine all about and one of these will be in my third thread. I am posting them here now...so I'll be able to repost at that time.

Image result for borracha perdida
Image result for Beer

iStock-826015278.jpg

SE MUESTRA EN IMAGEN QUE SON DOS LIBERALS Y ES SOLO UNO LIBERAL MUY POCA CLARA INFORMACION

HI JUAN, THE LISTING CLEARLY SHOWS YOU WERE ONLY ORDERING ONE LIBERAL. THANK YOU.

10 minutes ago, NoGhost said:

SE MUESTRA EN IMAGEN QUE SON DOS LIBERALS Y ES SOLO UNO LIBERAL MUY POCA CLARA INFORMACION

HI JUAN, THE LISTING CLEARLY SHOWS YOU WERE ONLY ORDERING ONE LIBERAL. THANK YOU.

Overdose!

The Ghetto Lottery !

The officers recovered a loaded revolver from Sterling's pocket. As a convicted felon, Sterling could not legally carry a gun. Video footage shows Sterling threatening someone with a firearm before the officers responded to a report of a man with a gun outside the Triple S Food Mart, according to Landry's report.

...Lawyers for Sterling's five children have filed a wrongful death lawsuit against the city of Baton Rouge, its police department and former police chief, and the two officers. It alleges a pattern of racist behavior and excessive force by the Baton Rouge police even tho Homie resisted arrest !.

Just read a article about the riots going on at the Israeli-Palestine border.

Here is what I learned:

...burn photos of Trump, and vow to protest for weeks 
...Anti-Trump: Palestinian protesters burn crossed-out posters depicting US President Donald Trump

...Protesters were seen burning posters of U.S. President Donald Trump at the border today 
...Demonstrators were also seen burning and stamping on posters with the face of U.S. President Donald Trump,

Bigly angry: The protest will last for six weeks, until the opening of the new US Embassy in Jerusalem, another issue being protested in the camp

WHEN YOU FIGHT WITH COPPERS !

ukmxHsPL4kK0_BdVB4V3rg?w=662&q=75&h=346.

1 hour ago, Old Mack said:

So you have finally changed your ways and reformed your stupid, boring racist yapp.

We might get along after all 😄

My German Shepherd is ball crazy...he is the first dog I've ever seen who would rather play catch than eat. 

edit%20Playing%20Basketball%20With%20Buc

Image result for jesse owens and hitler