Old Mack

Codename: Mackadamia

Thanks for the video BUT I can listen to it...well not until after 02:00 HRS (and even than it might nor play) because hughes.net my IP blows.

DEMs stealing another election !

California Middle School Principal Is Openly Withholding Student Election Results Because She Wanted More Minorities to Win

A middle school principal in San Francisco has refused to release the results of a school election because of a lack of diversity among the winning candidates.

Everett Middle School principal Lena Van Haren said in an email to parents sent Oct. 14 four days after the student government election that the results would be withheld because the winning candidates did not properly reflect the diversity at the school, according to KTVU-TV. Van Haren told the news station that her schools population is 80 percent students of color and 20 percent white students statistics the election results did not represent.

That is concerning to me, because as principal, I want to make sure all voices are heard from all backgrounds, Van Haren told KTVU.

http://up.anv.bz/latest/anvload.html?key=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

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/10/19/california-middle-school-principal-is-openly-withholding-student-election-results-because-she-wanted-more-minorities-to-win/

Thanks for the video BUT I can listen to it...well not until after 02:00 HRS (and even than it might nor play) because hughes.net my IP blows.

Listen to it and it's nice !

Do you like the 70's stuff by Chick Corea, Stanley Clark, John McLaughlin, etc, etc ? (Bela Fleck)

stick%20figure%20knife%20fight_zpsjpkg2j

Please visit my new MSNBS lied thread: http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/182655-msnbs-reporter-lying-on-air-unarmed-palestinian/

MSNBS%20lies%20edit_zpszs9rtrvz.png

Stone will not be eligible for parole until 2085, the district attorney's office said.

1297766388881_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80