Old Mack

Codename: Mackadamia

PARTY LIKE IT'S 2008 !

communist_party.jpg

Is everything about to crash again??

good thing I don't care

In victim culture, people are encouraged “to respond to even the slightest unintentional offense, as in an honor culture. But they must not obtain redress on their own; they must appeal for help to powerful others or administrative bodies, to whom they must make the case that they have been victimized.” This is the culture of the micro-aggression, where people literally seek out opportunities to be offended. Once “victimized,” a person gains power — but not through any personal risk. Indeed, it is the victim’s hypersensitivity and fragility that makes them politically and socially strong.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/424805/victim-culture-kills-american-manhood

Nearly five times as many murders are committed with knives than so-called “assault rifles,” according to the FBI.

The new crime statistics released by the agency reveal that out of 11,961 murders performed within the U.S. in 2014, 660 were committed unarmed, 1,567 were committed with knives and only 248 murders were known to have been committed using rifles of any type, including single-shot long arms and “assault rifles” routinely demonized by gun control groups.

Granted, the FBI did list 2,052 murders under “unknown firearm type,” but given the percentages of the known firearm categories, it is unlikely that more than four percent of the “unknown firearms” were in fact rifles, and less than that were semi-automatics. In other words, despite the calls to ban “military-style assault rifles” by anti-gun groups, conservatively less – and likely much less – than four percent of murders were committed using AR-15s, AK-47s and other semi-automatic long arms. This figure is a decrease from 2013.

In comparison, AR-15s are used far less often in murders than shotguns, a fact which contradicts Vice President Joe Biden who once implied otherwise. That isn’t that surprising considering the recent study by the University of Chicago Crime Lab which revealed that AR-15s and AK-47s are unpopular amongst criminals. Overall the number of murders involving guns has plunged from 8,855 in 2012 to 8,454 in 2013 and now 8,124 in 2014, following a significant decline in gun-related violent crimes since the mid-1990s.

“…The 2014 estimated violent crime total was 6.9 percent below the 2010 level and 16.2 percent below the 2005 level,” the FBI stated. Guns are used exponentially more often to stop crime than to kill; each year firearms prevent an estimated 2.5 million crimes in the U.S., usually without a shot being fired, meaning that guns are used over 300 times more often to save innocent lives, given the 8,124 murders committed with firearms in 2014.[/i]

5X5...what are you trying to say ?

So the sammy davis bs is supposed to show that you are not a racist? Laughable!!!

Oddly enough as I read this...I am listening to the Supremes. I've been to Hitsville...it was as moving as when I went to the battle field where Picket Charge occurred.

I've also been to the Lorraine Motel ...how about you fishhead ???

I'll bet off the top of your gils you don't even know what it is.

I watched a movie the other day and there were two brothers in it...Sodapop and Ponyboy which was their given names.

12119088_744835935622643_41333186890132412122465_744836335622603_888949556044015

12049386_724329544364543_43902931833129112118746_917975058293520_140365264948495

WTF are these people smoking ???

NY Times Backs Away From Doubting Jewish Temples' Existence

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/tom-blumer/2015/10/10/ny-times-backs-away-doubting-jewish-temples-existence#sthash.BLWtzaV2.dpuf

In an October 8 item at the New York Times ("Historical Certainty Proves Elusive at Jerusalem’s Holiest Place"), reporter Rick Gladstone pretended that it's an open question as to "whether" the two Jewish temples — one destroyed over 2,500 years ago and the second razed in roughly 60 A.D., ever existed on the 37-acre site known as the Temple Mount. In doing so, Gladstone gave credibility to Palestinians baselessly promoting "doubt that the temples ever existed — at least in that location."

NY Times Angers Historians, Archaeologists Over Article Questioning Jewish Link to Temple Mount

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/10/11/ny-times-angers-historians-archaeologists-over-article-questioning-jewish-link-to-temple-mount/

Robert Redford Dismisses Dan Rather Scandal as Technicality, Small Glitch

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kyle-drennen/2015/10/12/robert-redford-dismisses-dan-rather-scandal-technicality-small?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=marketing&utm_campaign=b-rather-glitch#.xnakvs:tQf9

George Bush could walk on water and ultraliberals would knock him for not being able to swim. On the other hand, Barack Obama could get caught getting a car date from a minor White House intern and the ultraliberals would blame the REPUBs for it happening...saying the President was set up and forced into it and Fox News was racist for reporting it. And in their ultraliberal minds they would really believe it all !

12072776_1072511642760836_59360324266147

Liberal billionaire George Soros is pouring money into a local election in Louisiana in the hopes of buying the election for a Democratic candidate, the Times-Picayune reports. Soros has injected $256,000 into a Louisiana political race through a Super PAC based in Bossier City. The Super PAC, Louisiana Safety & Justice PAC, has produced an ad benefiting James E. Stewart, a Democratic candidate and former judge in a six-way race for district attorney in Caddo Parish in north Louisiana.

http://www.nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2015/10/george_soros_louisiana_pac.html

soros-obama-puppet.jpg