Old Mack

Codename: Mackadamia

I'll have to wait until late at night to watch this*...in the mean time I hope it's funny !

* because hughes.net my IP blows

Police in Florida arrested a 45-year-old woman after she allegedly attacked her father for refusing to share his potato salad. Officials say that Karen Henry, of Palm Bay, became enraged during the Oct. 22 incident, wielding a knife against her 80-year-old father and verbally abusing him, CBS Tampa reports. "Karen became very angry that she could not have the potato salad and began throwing and breaking items," a report obtained by The Daytona Beach News-Journal states. "[she] then grabbed a large kitchen knife and began threatening [her father] with it."

55b1fbe1120000580013b3f3.jpeg

Johnny Broestler, 46, is accused of smearing dirty underwear on another man's face after an argument about rent.

55b1fbd91800003d00376cb9.jpeg

55b1fbe31500007600174241.jpeg

Mark Anthony Richardson Jr. wore diapers and faked being autistic to get women to babysit him. He was sentenced to three years in prison in July 2011 for groping an 18-year-old daughter of one of the conned nannies.

55b1fbe31800002500376ccb.jpeg

It was almost a kiss of death. Deputies in Florida say 92-year-old Helen Staudinger opened fire on her neighbor's house after the much younger resident refused to give her a kiss. Investigators at the Marion County Sheriff's Office claim Staudinger refused to leave 53-year-old Dwight Bettner unless her neighbor gave her a kiss. She allegedly returned with a gun.

55b1fbe41800002500376ccd.jpeg

55b1fbe41500007600174245.jpeg

Dajaun Porter is accused of breaking into the homes of male victims and giving them oral sex as they slept.

55b1fbe71800003d00376cd2.jpeg

I took 2-10 MG Valiums tonight and can't even feel them.

I had to turn this video off, it got to me that much !

You wont see this because the 2 people involved were black. And the White cop acted appropriately. So, theres nothing there to exploit for the racist agenda that the left is hell bent on pushing so you wont see this in the Lamestream news. But you DID see it here.

http://www.americasfreedomfighters.com/2015/08/14/viral-power-tripping-cop-harasses-disabled-vet-for-not-being-disabled-enough-video/

acop3.jpg

Riviera Beach, FL: Isiah James is a combat veteran who served two tours in Iraq and one in Afghanistan. During his deployment, James took fire and was hit with a blast from an IED, which left him medically discharged and permanently disabled. Because of his disability, James was issued a handicap hanging tag from the state since he has trouble walking long distances.

However, James disability was not an issue with Officer G. Wilson of the Riviera Beach police department. Upon pulling into a Walgreens parking lot, James was confronted by this officer who was on a mission to harass. In a move that hell likely regret, as this video will soon go viral, officer Wilson confronted James and became not only verbally abusive but physically too.

Instead of the word SOME it should read MOST !!!

11040960_706766802787484_766459374326551

Edit%20liberaljawn_zpsqip0ri4b.jpg

notice-500x333_zpsuccayt60.jpg

Driver: Can you give me a warning please?
Deputy: No, maam, not (for speeding) in a school zone.
Driver: I have so much frozen food in the car.

Sheriff Clarke: Black Lives Matter Is A Vulgar, Vile, Vicious, Slimy Movement

CN0Yfc7WgAACTd1.jpg

blacklivesmatter.jpg

COj82BTUkAEH0t0.jpg

Old Mack a guy who hates censorship and loves Highway 61, is just some nut who has too much time on his hands and apparently spends a lot of it on the WWW. He's been a Bobby Dylan fan for 40 plus years now and still loves his music today as much as the first time he ever heard it. One thing he's learned from posting at Dylan websites is that his fans can really be some hateful, ugly, intolerable people, if you dare to think different then them. This can be said of any STAR'S followers but the difference is Dylan fans are supposed to be from the 'PEACE, LOVE and UNDERSTANDING' crowd. They look down on you if you don't go along with their way of thinking or live up to their 'all-things-pleasant' postings. They sure will let you know you're unwanted at 'their' subculture website !

Mack%2BThe%2BFinger.jpg

Hillary_zpsdot8tafg.jpg

LISTEN TO EMPIRE BURLESQUE THE OTHER NIGHT.

THANKS FOR THE BUMP...NEVER HEARD THAT VER BEFORE...REALLY IS PRETTY RAW !

'THEY PUT THOUGHTS IN HIS HEAD THAT HE THOUGHT WERE HIS.'

LISTENING TO THE BEATLES #1 CD.