Old Mack

Codename: Mackadamia

‘This Is About True Reparations.' Rep. Ayanna Pressley on the Movement to Defund Police.

https://news.yahoo.com/true-reparations-rep-ayanna-pressley-173440249.html

rep·a·ra·tion /ˌrepəˈrāSH(ə)n/ noun

the making of amends for a wrong one has done, by paying money to or otherwise helping those who have been wronged.

Old Mack is having a problem connecting the dots here.'  He thinks....the fake news ultraliberal agenda driven media, their pet parrot bloggers and baby killers in general are just full tilt delusional.

Old Mack knows if the police are defunded anywhere in America....the POC community will be the one most negatively affected by it.

I guess the pandering to mindless ghetto rats and ultraliberals...sounds good to them.

“Just because Lincoln was anti-slavery doesn’t mean he was pro-Black,” says the president of the black student union, Nalah McWhorter.

10 interesting facts about Abraham Lincoln's assassination

Black Trim Matters

long curly weave afro | status crave | Frisuren, Afro frisuren ...

Fellow Mackadamians...as you well know Old Mack is a real Law & Order type guy.  Here is a video of copper being murdered and it is kinda hard to feel sorry for him. (since you get to see he gets what his hand calls for in real time) When you see the few seconds leading up to his death...it will be hard to believe that it is the first time he treated a suspect (who is known to him) any differently.

BTW: The suspect was killed by a passer by who used the fallen officers service weapon to end his crime spree. If the copper had executed a proper felony stop instead of abusing the guy...both would still be alive today.

Skip to 5:30...to go right to the action:

...Overall length of the M60 machine gun, including flash suppressor, is 43 1/2".  The 7.62 mm round M60 is gas-operated, air-cooled and fed with a disintegrating-link belt. It is usually fired on its bipod, which is permanently attached at the muzzle and folds back along the barrel when not in use, or from the M122 tripod mount, which weighs only 15 lbs.

Its light weight, low cyclic rate of about 550 rounds per minute, and soft recoil permit it to be fired from the hip and even from the shoulder while standing or walking. A hinged buttplate keeps the butt in position during shoulder firing.
  The gas cylinder operates on the cutoff-and-expansion principle, in a manner similar to that of the M14 rifle, which has been described in Rifleman. This minimizes stress on the working parts and softens the recoil, making long-continued firing much easier for the gunner.

M60 with bipod deployed

Notre Dame will be restored to exactly the way it was before fire, says French government.

safe_image.php?d=AQAthxUyvDvuLOUs&w=540&h=282&url=https%3A%2F%2Faleteia.org%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F2%2F2020%2F07%2FWEB3-NOTRE-DAME-CATHEDRAL-FIRE-godong-fr012062a.jpg%3Fquality%3D100%26strip%3Dall%26w%3D1200%26h%3D600%26crop%3D1&cfs=1&upscale=1&fallback=news_d_placeholder_publisher&_nc_hash=AQBHlsCNHQsrxlOB

Count how many times the copper shoots this guy before dropping him and his blade: