Old Mack

Codename: Mackadamia

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2020 at 8:58 PM, Old Mack said:

3xgaz8.jpg

You going Carnac?

47 minutes ago, teacher said:

You going Carnac?

Did you see my post that said:

There are only two people in this world that can push my buttons... Lab Rat (my squeeze) and the Church Lady (my mom)

As far as I concened...all of youse can go jump in a lake with the exception of teacher...who is my cyber hero.

Thank you and God / Nature bless.

The Patriot Post (@PatriotPost) | Twitter

26 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Did you see my post that said: 

There are only two people in this world that can push my buttons... Lab Rat (my squeeze) and the Church Lady (my mom)

As far as I concened...all of youse can go jump in a lake with the exception of teacher...who is my cyber hero.

Thank you and God / Nature bless.

Nope, I did not see that.

But then now I did. 

You know, buddy, we go way back. Just you and me. I know all about you. Your struggles, you've been wicked cool, you've, going back years now, you couldn't have been more honest. I've had my struggles, I've done the same. The both of us have never been afeared telling this crap site about our struggles. That fu(ks people up. You and I have different struggles. Thing is we rule. We rule because we are honest. We should rejoice in this. Look around, bro, who tells you, or I, that we lie?

As always, The friggin Warden loves him some Mr. Mack. I, teacher, love you, bro. So now, shall we just continue on with the destroying these fu(ks?

Believe it or this is from a White privilege article:

Grocery chains choose location based on income and education levels.

Maybe you've never thought about how or why your favorite chain made its way to your area. Some grocery brands follow a list of standards communities must meet before the chain is built; industry experts have posited that Trader Joe's operates this way. Criteria includes demographics like population density, median household income, and education.

Maybe because people with more income spend more $$$ and educated people present less problems.

Maybe they are afraid of disportionate shoplifting, employees being assulted and rioters !

It is sad that ultraliberals eat this stuff up and swear by it and call me a racist for speaking the truth.

Can't vouch for this PIC BUT it allegedly is a ANTIFA member in Seattle, ducted taped to a trash bin and a dildo stuck on his forehead. (looks fake to me)

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and outdoor

The guy driving the black car has iron balls !

12 hours ago, Old Mack said:
The guy driving the black car has iron balls !

He goes sideways, rolls @150+ MPH and still goes for more. (15 seconds)

00a921e06966748cb8678b15e23be4c6.jpg

If a TDS tool didn't write this...I will eat my keyboard.

Hundreds of students, parents and community members gathered in front of a downtown L.A. high school Tuesday, calling for the elimination of the Los Angeles School Police Department, a force of about 470 officers and civilians.

...Student speakers at the rally expressed pain and fear they experience from the school police presence and their frustration over the lack of much needed services. They also called for greater diversity among teachers.

Thandiwe Abdullah, 16, a recent graduate of the Los Angeles Center for Enriched Studies, said “I hated my school,” and criticized the administration for assigning a white instructor to teach ethnic studies, for placing her in classes with only two Black teachers from middle school through high school, and for involving school police officers who made her feel criminalized, rather than a psychiatric social worker, when she needed support.

From the Los Angeles Center for Enriched Studies official website:

In Pursuit of Excellence Image

I am missing something here !

The breakfast food — first manufactured in 1893 — has long been criticized for its use of Rastus, a smiling African-American chef whose name has been shorthand for a derogatory slur against African-American men and whose visage has been criticized for being stereotypically subservient. The character of Rastus has appeared in numerous minstrel shows dating back to the 1800s. Rastus was removed from the packaging in 1925, but the company replaced it with a similar image that remains today. Calls to remove the character altogether have grown louder as brands have reconsidered their packaging and marketing in recent weeks.

CreamofWheatRastus.jpg

On 6/20/2020 at 8:54 PM, Old Mack said:

I am missing something here !

The breakfast food — first manufactured in 1893 — has long been criticized for its use of Rastus, a smiling African-American chef whose name has been shorthand for a derogatory slur against African-American men and whose visage has been criticized for being stereotypically subservient. The character of Rastus has appeared in numerous minstrel shows dating back to the 1800s. Rastus was removed from the packaging in 1925, but the company replaced it with a similar image that remains today. Calls to remove the character altogether have grown louder as brands have reconsidered their packaging and marketing in recent weeks.

CreamofWheatRastus.jpg

Cream of Wheat is nasty.

I would rather have gruel.

12 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Cream of Wheat is nasty.

I remember when I was a kid and I stayed over my aunts house...she gave me that shit for breakfast.

I told her I didn't like it and couldn't eat it. She told me to eat it or wear it.

Looking back almost 60 years...I wish I had had the balls to say I'll wear it.

I could be wrong BUT to 64 year old me...it seems like child abuse.

5 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

I remember when I was a kid and stayed over my aunts houses and gave me that for breakfast.

I told her I didn't like it and couldn't eat it. She told me to eat it or wear it.

Looking back almost 60 years...I wish I had had the balls to say I'll wear it.

I could be wrong BUT to 64 year old me...it seems like child abuse.

It's funny how things come back huh.

We made it through.

You were a teen when I was born!

We're not that far apart.

4 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

We're not that far apart.

Old enough to know better !