Old Mack

Codename: Mackadamia

Fifty years ago this week, ZZ Top played at a Knights of Columbus Hall on old U.S. 90, a February 1970 gig booked by Beaumont radio personality Al Caldwell of KLVI, who would later also broadcast the band's first recordings.

Image result for zz top high school

3 hours ago, Chuck! said:

Damn that makes me feel old

What are ya Chuck...like a 100 now ?  Went to see my diabetes therapist (if you will) today and it was her birthday. She is 54 and still looks like a teenager. It took all the strength in the world not to ask her if I could give her a birthday / St Valentine Day kiss.

Surfing youtube...just by chance I was watching / listening to this video.  Nothing to do with my post just wanted to see Les Paul.  Now that dude has to be 100 for real ! 

Video is kind of boring BUT yet still interesting since it's Les Paul. Love that ZZ dude seen up there talking in a couple of other videos. I think the beard and sunglasses are a disguise...so he can walk around NYC and nobody will know who he is. 

22 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

What are ya Chuck...like a 100 now ? 

I kinda discovered good acid and ZZTop the same weekend about '75 or '76, maybe  '74 when I think about it, but can't say.
Anyways, that guitar tickles your brain when you're tripping.
My buddy lived on the lake with a drunk old stepmom who would buy our beer and let us bring girls over,
And there was a bowling alley and bar right across the foot bridge.
And acid was primo man, the good stuff, before blotter, micro dot and lift tabs, (?)

I'm not a celebrity. I'm just a guy doing a job.  Michael Avenatti

Image result for harriet tubman nicki minaj

Mackadains...if something like this ever happens to you...GET THE FK OUT OF THE WAY !

Look at this FKn nitwit employee...no job is worth this.

Woman caught on camera breaking into Portland, Ore. tow truck company and running over an employee.

Does this look photo shopped to you?

Obama_Skeet_14.jpg

6 hours ago, Old Mack said:

Image result for Rambler

My aunt got herself a Rambler station wagon with Old Gold cigarette coupons.

6 minutes ago, fishhead said:

My aunt got herself a Rambler station wagon with Old Gold cigarette coupons.

My Aunt only got cancer from her Old Gold coupons !

2 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

My Aunt only got cancer from her Old Gold coupons !

My aunt picked up her rambler in Lubbock Tx, on her way home to NM she came upon a bad car accident, the police loaded the wounded , bleeding victims in her new car to take them to hospital. Car was a mess when she finally got it home...

6 minutes ago, fishhead said:

My aunt picked up her rambler in Lubbock Tx, on her way home to NM she came upon a bad car accident, the police loaded the wounded , bleeding victims in her new car to take them to hospital. Car was a mess when she finally got it home...

They don't make stories like that anymore.

My 85 year old aunt just fell and her 86 year old husband couldn't get her up off the floor. So he ran (actually he walked) down to the Fire House a half block away and asked for some help getting her up. Right away they called for ambulance !

Cha Ching...they get a kickback from the Company that works out of their station.

New Mexico is one of our “Gold Star” open carry states. There is complete state preemption of all firearms laws, open carry is increasingly common and law enforcement is well educated as to its legality. In addition, New Mexico has an extended domainlaw which effectively makes your vehicle an extention of your home. So you may carry openly or concealed in your vehicle.  

Dat's how we do it mofo!!!