Old Mack

Codename: Mackadamia

50 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

39wz0a.jpg

I'll take all four, Stinky Mack..

Oh, THANK GOD a new thread. 

I couldn't take anymore desperate shilling from shillie willie who got his entire thread shoved up his ass with ONE graph. 

Trump-GDP-Growth-1200x675.jpg

4 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

got his entire thread shoved up his ass with ONE graph

Did he admit defeat?

i would doubt it.  

1 hour ago, DeepBreath said:

No. Shillie Willie just spins harder. 😂

exactly.

he doubles down on the BS

I'm betting this guy is a ultraliberal. If it was me and the copper told me to jump...I would ask How High ? 

7 hours ago, Old Mack said:

I'm betting this guy is a ultraliberal. If it was me and the copper told me to jump...I would ask How High ? 

The way the driver articulates himself  .  .  .  I'm willing to bet he's high on drugs  and/or alcohol !

A liberal, thus !

I say crack his skull open !

18 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

The way the driver articulates himself  .  .  .  I'm willing to bet he's high on drugs  and/or alcohol !

Fruit cakes like that later get charged with disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and whatever the coppers can dream up. It's all dropped when the guys $1,000 lawyer fights it in court and the ultraliberal considers it a win. 

I got stopped by a copper once and did when he told and kept my mouth shut.  He didn't let me go scott free BUT let me slide on two other tickets he could have easily gave me.

I was from out of state and plead guilty by letter. I told the judge I was poor and could he accept a postal money order for half the cost of my fine as payment and dismiss the charges.

I never heard from him again.

.bank%20safe%20man_zps7ng9ihix.png

6 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Fruit cakes like that later get charged with disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and whatever the coppers can dream up. It's all dropped when the guys $1,000 lawyer fights it in court and the ultraliberal considers it a win. 

I got stopped by a copper once and did when he told and kept my mouth shut.  He didn't let me go scott free BUT let me slide on two other tickets he could have easily gave me.

I was from out of state and plead guilty by letter. I told the judge I was poor and could he accept a postal money order for half the cost of my fine as payment and dismiss the charges.

I never heard from him again.

.bank%20safe%20man_zps7ng9ihix.png

Just last year I was driving totally drunk and went against a one-way, low traffic road in downtown  somewhere in Texas  .  .  .  my navigator told me to  "turn left"  .  .  .   cops stopped me cold, asked for my papers, fully co-operated  .  .  .  they let me go with a reprimand.

Only libtards make it a point to show off what a bunch ofassholes they are !

4 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

Only libtards make it a point to show off what a bunch ofassholes they are !

camp%20fire%201_zpsuugvkpax.jpg

Muscle Shoals Sound Studios Founder Jimmy Johnson Dies

FLORENCE, Ala. (AP)

...He was 76. His family announced in a Facebook post that he died Thursday.  As a studio musician, recording engineer and record producer, Johnson played a role in iconic hits by Percy Sledge, The Rolling Stones, Lynyrd Skynyrd and others.  Musician Jason Isbell posted on Twitter, writing "The mighty Jimmy Johnson has passed."

...Johnson began work as a professional guitar player at an early age and became a studio musician with Fame Studio. He later helped found the Muscle Shoals Sound Studios, which became a recording destination for well-known artists.  According to the Alabama Music Hall of Fame, Johnson's "distinctive guitar fills" can be heard on the recordings of Aretha Franklin, Wilson Pickett, The Staple Singers and others. Johnson also was renowned as a recording engineer working the controls of Sledge's "When a Man Loves a Woman" and the Rolling Stones' "Brown Sugar" and "Wild Horses" and other hits.

Johnson always remained humble, Hood said, recalling how Johnson's mother would host home-cooked dinners for "all these rock and roll people" in their small home in Sheffield.

Image result for studio

Hong Kong street protest interview from ultraliberals:

You're a racist, you're a NAZI, you're a Zionist !

It's obvious that America is fomenting unrest in Hong Kong !

If I were Xi, I'd just   ANNEX  it and forget about it.

If you ever been in Hong Kong for more than a couple of times ON TRANSIT, but actually spent time there, than you know those guys are a bunch of arrogant POSs that needs to be shown their place !

1 hour ago, JinnMartini said:

If you ever been in Hong Kong....

I had the chance to go there when I was in stationed in Korea...one of my few regrets in life.

As for the Hong Kong thing...I wish them well BUT I hope like me...the USA stays out of it.

1 hour ago, Old Mack said:

...one of my few regrets in life.

Well, you did miss out on something there!

Had the best shu-maes there, among other delicacies !

The people may be sh|t, but the food is for the gods !

6 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

...but the food is for the gods !

Korean food...not so good.

Use to get some out of this world fried rice with kimchi BEYOND that YUK !

This is a way of life in Philly:

cheese%20steak_zpseqfgwyss.jpg

This is a special kind of weird:

Univ Penn’s head of counseling and psychological services dies by suicide at Center City building.

https://www.inquirer.com/news/unviersity-of-pennsylvania-death-psychological-services-20190909.html?fbclid=IwAR0UYobqGGYC9d9jAN7-rMgSUPSi0FR6dfVz560uMVBZboQsBd67a7rKsEw

Conservative Guest Torches Media Coverage of Sharpiegate

Mollie Hemingway told host MSNBC Howard Kurtz that “It was unbelievable to watch this week” as so much time was wasted on the President’s Alabama fixation that was “such minor point that even if you put the worst construction on it, it does not deserve seven days of coverage, 24 hours, hundreds of stories, front-page news.”

“So, as people die, CNN and other media outlets are focusing on what exactly? You almost get the feeling that the media decided at the beginning of the week, they were going to make Trump's handling of the hurricane a major story and then turned out that it didn't make landfall in a way that was as devastating as they planned and so all they were left with was map and they went with that anyway,” she added.

A bunch of people dead, a bunch of people missing, a bunch of people who are now homeless / a bunch of towns completely wiped out and the ultraliberal agenda driven media make hay over the President saying Alabama was a POTENTIAL target of the hurricane.

Those people grow more desperate by the hour !

Image result for Donald Trump