Old Mack

Codename: Mackadamia

On 7/20/2019 at 7:27 AM, Chuck! said:

cobra.jpg

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

The V=British Raj was of course, often stupid. This does not mean that all governments are by their nature stupid.

governmental-irony.jpg

Remember listening to this as a teen while drinking Bali Hai. Still sounds just as great...a true american classic.

6 hours ago, Old Mack said:

Remember listening to this as a teen while drinking Bali Hai. Still sounds just as great...a true american classic.

None of your links work.  Which is typical for the dysfunctional shame which you constantly generate.  Denied the dubious listening experience of your non-existent links, Bali Hai, sounds suspiciously like Kumbaya.  Get on the stick and do it right, asshole.

3 hours ago, bludog said:

None of your links work.  Which is typical for the dysfunctional shame which you constantly generate.  Denied the dubious listening experience of your non-existent links, Bali Hai, sounds suspiciously like Kumbaya.  Get on the stick and do it right, asshole.

Works for me

20 hours ago, Old Mack said:

American classic? The Animals were part of the "British Invasion".

3 hours ago, Libswatter said:

American classic? The Animals were part of the "British Invasion".

Hey FK nitwit...that video is not the Animals BUT I have drawn you out !

It was written and performed by American musicians.

It was produced by a American and was recorded in America.

BTW: Did the song chart in the UK.

Thank you and God / nature bless.

I thought I saw it all...wearing a hardhat and gloves to twist a chain link fence = WTF ! 

Where is the guys glow wear vest...ya never know when a road grader might run by.

Image result for chain link fence ties

15 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

I thought I saw it all...wearing a hardhat and gloves to twist a chain link fence = WTF ! 

Where is the guys glow wear vest...ya never know when a road grader might run by.

Image result for chain link fence ties

Installing a fence that high could result in getting bopped on the head by a fencepost. It is safe to assume that he has also worked with fenceposts and fencing.

Wearing a hat also can prevent sunstroke.

The gloves make total sense, I know this from my working on chain link fences.

You know not that of which we speak 

1 hour ago, Chuck! said:

You know not that of which we speak 

Chuck...I'm putting up 3-4 hundred feet of fence.  I'm doing it by myself and haven't done it in a long time...so I was looking at how to tie it the easiest way.  I did chain link fences with my buddy on the side for 15 years.  So I can do 2 diamond bias cuts. (for the grade)

My picture was designed for a chuckle for the normal reader.  No matter what you say (especially about Trump unless it is negative) exman is going to somehow disagree with it.

The reason the guy is wearing a hard hat is because (eg) OSHA and it is a requirement for the commercial job permit. 

Just the same...the guy looks goofy.

baggage_419_knowitall-1-1.gif

You know how to do that. You don’t need my advice 

Opening for Prince Cartoon Planet = a chuckle.

Siberian hermit, 75, who ‘lives in 18th century’ refuses to be moved by Space Age

Agafya Lykova, 73, lives in home her father built when he secretly fled Stalin's religious persecution, vanishing from world in 1936.

Her father had taken the decision to flee civilization after a communist patrol arrived on the fields where  he was working and shot dead his brother. He took his wife, Akulina, their nine-year-old son, Savin, and two-year-old daughter Natalia, and headed off into the forest.  An expedition made contact with them and they had no idea the Second World War had started - or ended.

Lykova lives 3,444 ft (1,050 m) up a remote mountainside in the Abakan Range, 150 mi (240 km) away from the nearest town.  For the first 35 years of her life, Lykova did not have contact with anyone outside of her immediate family.

In 70 years, Lykova has ventured out of the family settlement six times. The first time was in the 1980s, shortly after Vasily Peskov's articles about the family's isolation turned them into a national phenomenon. The Soviet Government paid for her to tour the Soviet Union for a month, during which time she saw planes, horses, cars and money for the first time.

Image result for agafia lykov

On 7/17/2015 at 4:11 AM, Old Mack said:

Old Mack a guy who hates censorship and loves Highway 61, is just some nut who has too much time on his hands and apparently spends a lot of it on the WWW. He's been a Bobby Dylan fan for 40 plus years now and still loves his music today as much as the first time he ever heard it. One thing he's learned from posting at Dylan websites is that his fans can really be some hateful, ugly, intolerable people, if you dare to think different then them. This can be said of any STAR'S followers but the difference is Dylan fans are supposed to be from the 'PEACE, LOVE and UNDERSTANDING' crowd. They look down on you if you don't go along with their way of thinking or live up to their 'all-things-pleasant' postings. They sure will let you know you're unwanted at 'their' subculture website !

Mack%2BThe%2BFinger.jpg

Great post Old Mack !

2 hours ago, fishhead said:

That's me playing fiddle..

I can't believe Bobs voice has been shot for 20 years now...must have been a lot of engineering on his last of album(s).

On 7/29/2019 at 5:49 PM, Old Mack said:

Hey FK nitwit...that video is not the Animals BUT I have drawn you out !

It was written and performed by American musicians.

It was produced by a American and was recorded in America.

BTW: Did the song chart in the UK.

Thank you and God / nature bless.

You are correct, sir. I stand chastened and corrected. I had forgotten that it was NOT a song originally performed when he was with the Animals.