Old Mack

Codename: Mackadamia

8 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Ivan...thank you for not shunning me BUT I was thinking as big as his smile is; Juan bags are full of the weed and he has gotten into it.

As far as Trumps right wing groups...I think alot of the lower American Countries would be alot better off; if the sleepers were activated.

Starting in Venezuela...since they have oil.

Their tourist industry use to be one of the best bangs for the buck. Rich JOOs from the Northeast fly to Miami hang out there a couple of days and than hit the Venezuela beaches. 

its just history..American presidents play these games...secretly arming groups that blow-back sometimes !!!(al queda) and drug trafficking..rendering and turning blind eye to pet nations..and breaking their own embargoes( or congress embargoes) and just lately using the U.k to commit piracy on the open seas  

4 minutes ago, IvanSirko said:

its just history..American presidents play these games...secretly arming groups that blow-back sometimes !!!(al queda) and drug trafficking..rendering and turning blind eye to pet nations..and breaking their own embargoes( or congress embargoes) and just lately using the U.k to commit piracy on the open seas  

I have a friend from Moscow and tho I don't like to talk politics (in real time) I had to tell him this story. The USA and the USSR were in the middle of a major conflict...on the brink of war they told us. Well it was leaked years later we were still trading them wheat for oil...all along.  They didn't hear about stuff like that in the USSR and I think the story was in the NYT / WAPO for about 2 days.

5 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

I have a friend from Moscow and tho I don't like to talk politics BUT I had to tell them this story. The USA and the USSR were in the middle of a major conflict on the brink of war they told us. Well it was leaked years later were were still trading them wheat for oil...all along.  They didn't hear about stuff like that in the USSR and I think the story was in the NYT / WAPO for about 2 days.

The Trump Saudi  nuclear deals are an example,..the.official Opposition   (DEMs) found out these deals but not from official channels...

Hey  Mack, did your tired ass pay for this month? If so, thanks. If not...whatever.

Are Mexican Jumping Beans now racist ?

Image result for mexican jumping beans

I hope this guy has a governor on his scooter...crack that thing and do a wheelie !

Image result for Motorcycle

ultraliberal has no bounds...they even let it effect the chess world !

On October 10, 2016, during a political rally in Ambridge, Pennsylvania, Donald Trump wrongly stated that the United States had no chess grandmasters. He stated that you had to be "a grand chess master" to withdraw the nation from a trade pact "and we don't have any of them." In fact, the United States has 90 chess grandmasters, the 3rd most in the world, behind Russia and Germany. The USA also has three players in the world's top 10 list and had just won the gold medal in the Chess Olympiad. 

Another invited attendee to the opening of the World Chess Championship was George Nader (1959- ), a Middle Eastern (Lebanese-American) businessman. Nader was an advisor to Trump on the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Saudi Arabia. ...Nader later arranged a backchannel meeting between Dmitriev and Blackwater founder Erik Prince, which took place in Seychelles in January 2017. Mueller granted Nader immunity for his testimony. 

During the World Chess Championship, Dmitriev contacted Nader to request a meeting with key people close to Trump in light of Trump's electoral victory. Dmitriev asked Nader "to convey to the incoming Administration that 'we want to start rebuilding the relationship in whatever is a comfortable pace for them." 

http://www.billwallchess.com/articles/trump_and_chess.htm

5 hours ago, Old Mack said:

On October 10, 2016, during a political rally in Ambridge, Pennsylvania, Donald Trump wrongly stated that the United States had no chess grandmasters.

They should impeach him for that

Reasons to impeach Donald Trump

1. obstruction of justice;
  2. violations of the Foreign Emoluments Clause and Domestic Emoluments Clause of the United States Constitution;
  3. conspiring with others to: (a) commit crimes against the United States involving the solicitation and intended receipt by the Donald J. Trump campaign of things of value from a foreign government and other foreign nationals; and (b) conceal those violations;
  4. advocating illegal violence, giving aid and comfort to white supremacists and neo-Nazis, and undermining constitutional protections of equal protection under the law;
  5. abusing the pardon power;
  6. recklessly threatening nuclear war against foreign nations, undermining and subverting the essential diplomatic functions and authority of federal agencies, including the United States Department of State, and engaging in other conduct that grossly and wantonly endangers the peace and security of the United States, its people and people of other nations, by heightening the risk of hostilities involving weapons of mass destruction, with reckless disregard for the risk of death and grievous bodily harm;
  7. directing or endeavoring to direct law enforcement, including the Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation, to investigate and prosecute political adversaries and others, for improper purposes not justified by any lawful function of his office, thereby eroding the rule of law, undermining the independence of law enforcement from politics, and compromising the constitutional right to due process of law;
  8. undermining the freedom of the press;
  9. cruelly and unconstitutionally imprisoning children and their families; and
  10. making and directing illegal payments to influence the 2016 election.

On 7/25/2019 at 12:59 AM, Old Mack said:

Image result for don t be racist memes

And they will kick your fat, Jew ass in a New York minute!

On 7/19/2019 at 6:09 AM, Old Mack said:

I have a friend from Moscow and tho I don't like to talk politics (in real time) I had to tell him this story. The USA and the USSR were in the middle of a major conflict...on the brink of war they told us. Well it was leaked years later we were still trading them wheat for oil...all along.  They didn't hear about stuff like that in the USSR and I think the story was in the NYT / WAPO for about 2 days.

They were trading wheat for oil because US grain companies wanted to sell wheat, and US oil companies wanted to buy oil.

2 hours ago, nuckin futz said:

And they will kick your fat, Jew ass in a New York minute!

Leprechauns are Irish, but they are not Irishmen, They are like faeries and pixies,

25 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

They were trading wheat for oil because US grain companies wanted to sell wheat, and US oil companies wanted to buy oil.

You have me on shun...so I can't respond to that BUT anyhow what is your point  ?

Oh yeah and the Soviets wanted to sell oil and needed the wheat !

BTW: I try and keep politics out of Codename Mackadamia...unless it is funny or has to do with hypocrisy.

Thank you and God / nature bless.

On 7/20/2019 at 7:27 AM, Chuck! said:

cobra.jpg

The V=British Raj was of course, often stupid. This does not mean that all governments are by their nature stupid.