Old Mack

Codename: Mackadamia

17 hours ago, Old Mack said:

Not going to read it...they both should be home talking care of their great grand kids.

I'm sure they have provided quite well for their grandchildren. So read it ya old fukking curmudgeon.

4 hours ago, fishhead said:

I'm sure they have provided quite well for their grandchildren. So read it ya old fukking curmudgeon.

If I had the choise between a truck load of cash or to sit with my grandparents in their living room once again I would go with the old folks.

I read one short review at a Dylan website and it was enough for me. Others might disagree with it BUT it hit home to me.

The last time I saw Bob (like 15 years ago) it was if someone put a stick up his rectum to hold him up while he leaned on a keyboard.  His voice was shot and he reminded me of a old boxer who came into my hangout bar from long ago. The guy could still knock people out with 1 punch BUT beyond that he was a has been.

I'd rather read Bob has weirded out...moved to his castle in Scotland...sitting around drinking whiskey and cleaning his guns.

(BUT still has time for all him family)

Custom Image  

3 minutes ago, fishhead said:

Whatever!

Yeah Right !

Image result for frank zappa in a dress

It is possible their grandkids were at the show. Ya getting any rain?

21 hours ago, Old Mack said:

...their great grand kids....

51 minutes ago, fishhead said:

...their grandkids....

Frank Zappa didn't have to die before his time....a simple examination would have saved his life.

14 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Frank Zappa didn't have to die before his time....a simple examination would have saved his life.

He was examined and the Dr. missed it. 

4 minutes ago, fishhead said:

He was examined and the Dr. missed it. 

Apparently so or not...wait...that is a faithful rumor.

My prox is a Syrian...nices guy you'd ever wanna meet.

He promised me he wouldn't let me die before my time.

at-the-core-of-liberalism-is-the-spoiled

15 minutes ago, Debs said:

giphy.gif

Ha!

Guess which American hating bitch & HO from Congress said which one remarks:

CAIR was founded after 9/11 because they recognized that some people did something and that all of us were starting to lose access to our civil liberties.

A prison sentence is not a license for government torture and human rights violations. That‘s what solitary confinement is.

There’s, you know, there’s a kind of a calming feeling, I always tell folks, when I think of the Holocaust and the tragedy of the Holocaust....

So, dance on freedom riders, social justice warriors, disruptors, resisters, persisters, activists & agitators.

On 7/17/2019 at 6:00 AM, Old Mack said:

Guess which American hating bitch & HO from Congress said which one remarks:

CAIR was founded after 9/11 because they recognized that some people did something and that all of us were starting to lose access to our civil liberties.

A prison sentence is not a license for government torture and human rights violations. That‘s what solitary confinement is.

There’s, you know, there’s a kind of a calming feeling, I always tell folks, when I think of the Holocaust and the tragedy of the Holocaust....

So, dance on freedom riders, social justice warriors, disruptors, resisters, persisters, activists & agitators.

Ill bet it was that Muslim Terrorist lover that Demorats put into power to undermine America.It was!

30 minutes ago, 123urout said:

Ill bet it was that Muslim Terrorist lover that Demorats put into power to undermine America.It was!

It is one from all of dem odd squads !

On 7/23/2015 at 7:16 AM, Old Mack said:

I'm not sure BUT I think Juan Valdez has got a new line of work !

juan-valdez.jpg

the Condor and 

Contra  gave him His grubstake...Condor is rumoured to be restarted under trump as he has lots of new right wing groups in the world to finance without bothering the very busy congress..

1 minute ago, IvanSirko said:

...trump as he has lots of new right wing groups....

Ivan...thank you for not shunning me BUT I was thinking as big as his smile is; Juan bags are full of the weed and he has gotten into it.

As far as Trumps right wing groups...I think alot of the lower American Countries would be alot better off; if the sleepers were activated.

Starting in Venezuela...since they have oil.

Their tourist industry use to be one of the best bangs for the buck. Rich JOOs from the Northeast fly to Miami hang out there a couple of days and than hit the Venezuela beaches.