Old Mack

Codename: Mackadamia

Old Mack a guy who hates censorship and loves Highway 61, is just some nut who has too much time on his hands and apparently spends a lot of it on the WWW. He's been a Bobby Dylan fan for 40 plus years now and still loves his music today as much as the first time he ever heard it. One thing he's learned from posting at Dylan websites is that his fans can really be some hateful, ugly, intolerable people, if you dare to think different then them. This can be said of any STAR'S followers but the difference is Dylan fans are supposed to be from the 'PEACE, LOVE and UNDERSTANDING' crowd. They look down on you if you don't go along with their way of thinking or live up to their 'all-things-pleasant' postings. They sure will let you know you're unwanted at 'their' subculture website !

Mack%2BThe%2BFinger.jpg

Hillary_zpsdot8tafg.jpg

Gee...you evil Islamic murderer...I wonder why ???

cover31.jpg

Fucking another screwed up kid

we can't protect ourselves against this

Mackadamia is a sympton of our society

Mackadamia is a sympton of our society

This should go up as post of the week !

Cannonpointervc_zpsab710190.jpg

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/18/politics/bernie-sanders-netroots-nation-black-lives-matter/

The demonstrators started shouting and booing again when Former Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley said: "Black lives matter. White lives matter. All lives matter." O'Malley later apologized for the remarks, telling This Week in Blackness, a digital news site, that he "meant no disrespect" to the black community. "That was a mistake on my part and I meant no disrespect," O'Malley told the outlet. "I did not understand the tremendous passion, commitment and feeling and depth of feeling that all of us should be attaching to this issue."

And when he stepped off stage, he chanted, "Black lives matter! Black lives matter!"

MartinOMalley.jpg

How could a thread started to gratify the narcissism of the originating poster possibly belong in a forum supposedly dedicated to political discussion?

Why haven't moderators stepped up and put an end to such nonsense? I encourage the adults here to shun/foe/avoid contact of any kind with someone who litters this site with indulgent trolling and ignorance. One person of bad faith can ruin a site if others allow it, and that is precisely what has happened to this area of Expecting Rain.

Phillytrip2027.jpg

I wonder what happened to Tech Guy and Wolffe ???

Omaha Murder Suspect Jarrell Milton, 12, Arrested in Minneapolis

A 12-year-old boy wanted in connection with a murder has been arrested almost 400 miles away from the shooting scene. Jarrell Milton vanished after Jamymell Ray, 31, was fatally shot in Omaha, Nebraska, on June 29. NBC station WOWT reported that the pre-teen was arrested in Minneapolis, Minnesota, on Tuesday night.

His brother Jamar Milton, 17, and Shuntayvious Primes-Willis, 15, have been charged with first-degree murder. They appeared in court and were denied bond on Tuesday. Prosecutors say that Ray and friend Charles Fisher had arranged to meet the kids in a park to sell them marijuana when they were hit by gunfire.

Douglas County Attorney Don Kleine told WOWT that all three young suspects had carried weapons.

jarrell-milton-435.jpg

Beyond that, Trump's a loudmouth egomaniac, making wild promises he obviously can never keep.

Sounds just like Presidential Candidate Obama !

11666188_848940345173830_755674642731006

Not only does Sharpton go unmolested, he gets invited to the White House !

10915153_950386575021472_577814614607235

This is the guy ultraliberals are calling a windbag !

BTW: How many campaign promises did Obama keep ?

Trump-on-immigration.jpg

TRUTH%20HATE%20SPEECH_zpsy2ehyqao.png

SHERIFF CLARKE: EVERYTHING OBAMA TOUCHES ‘TENDS TO TURN TO CRAP’

Obama_Excuse-o-meter.jpg

“Well, nothing is very good the first time you do it.” - the O'Hole

KJ

Can someone watch this video and tell me if it's funny ?

Because hughes.net IP blows...I can't watch it.

I'm not sure BUT I think Juan Valdez has got a new line of work !

juan-valdez.jpg