Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Shaman

....And, Now, It's.....ON, TO FLORIDA!!!!!&#33

woooohooo.gif

"Marion County commissioners voted unanimously Tuesday to put the Confederate flag back up at the county's government complex.

The flag was removed Thursday and temporarily replaced with a flag with the seal of Marion County.

County officials said the decision to remove the flag last week was in response to growing controversy surrounding the flag following the shooting deaths of nine black men and women at a historic church in Charleston, South Carolina on June 17.

After the deadly shootings, Marion County's interim county administrator, Bill Kauffman, consulted with County Commission Chairman Stan McClain and decided to remove the Confederate flag, which has flown outside the county's government complex for more than two decades.

Within minutes of Tuesday morning's vote, the Civil War-era flag was seen flying once again outside the government complex as one of the five national flags which have flown over Florida since European explorers first landed on its shores more than 500 years ago. The other four are Spanish, French, British and American flags."

http://www.mynews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2015/7/7/confederate_flag_marion.html

Hi Mr. Shaman:

Some people cannot give up life-long historical practices/beliefs/propaganda they have been indoctrinated into...it is like the only friend they can trust and they become comforted in the realm of yesterdays that have long since disappeared into the dusk of history. Now excuse me while I go and try to find an Indian blanket and pottery to put in front of the Governor's Mansion because not all of the illustrious history of the American Indian tribal history can be told in the school books and general lore of our country.

The magnificent history of the American Indian has been sublimated into one huge 'drive-by shooting' while the remnants of tribes live on reservations, far from being able to promote their heritage of superior handling of land for crops and farming while moving their herds of animals into designated pastures for better handling of land...a proposition that white America never could seem to grasp.

.... The ... American Indian has ... their heritage of superior handling of land for crops and farming while moving their herds of animals into designated pastures for better handling of land...a proposition that white America never could seem to grasp.

Wait ... Native Americans were superior farmers than the Europeans? .... and they had herds of animals that they moved to designated pastures? ... and White America never understood this method? ...

Tell us more about how superior the Natives were to the Europeans. I've never heard such things before.

Wait ... Native Americans were superior farmers than the Europeans? .... and they had herds of animals that they moved to designated pastures? ... and White America never understood this method? ...

Tell us more about how superior the Natives were to the Europeans. I've never heard such things before.

How plentiful were buffalo prior to 1700? Life provides for lifetimes, not symbolism over substance. Connecting the connections of the connected to being alive now. Damn you people are really out of touch with the self evident.

guess the protesters want to dance in my neighborhood.

Hi Mr. Shaman:

Some people cannot give up life-long historical practices/beliefs/propaganda they have been indoctrinated into...it is like the only friend they can trust and they become comforted in the realm of yesterdays that have long since disappeared into the dusk of history. Now excuse me while I go and try to find an Indian blanket and pottery to put in front of the Governor's Mansion because not all of the illustrious history of the American Indian tribal history can be told in the school books and general lore of our country.

The magnificent history of the American Indian has been sublimated into one huge 'drive-by shooting' while the remnants of tribes live on reservations, far from being able to promote their heritage of superior handling of land for crops and farming while moving their herds of animals into designated pastures for better handling of land...a proposition that white America never could seem to grasp.

Will the Native American tribe that once lived on your property be the recipients when you either sell your property or die?