Sign in to follow this  
Gayboyfive

Do you believe in space aliens?

We should grant them amnesty

Don't believe in, but should they arrive, do "we" have the choice.

There was a civilization a thousand years before the Egyptians, in India.

Their ancient texts describe a battle among flying vehicles and there is shocked quartz found there.

Shocked quartz was found after the original nuclear testing in Nevada.

Who's to say there is/are god(s) and there will be punishment in the hereafter.

I like to think I was a Hawaiian a thousand years ago and living free of spiritual guilt.

I was probably thrown into a volcano.

greeting.jpg

KJ

I hope there's intelligent life out there; cause I know there's no intelligent life here.

Speak for your own character saving their role of a lifetime pretending to be part of something larger than life displacing lifetimes specifically apart now all the time..

Reason nobody wants to understand what I use language for is they instinctively know about being spaced apart rather than controlling the space between the separation keeping everyone in the same moment intellectualism trains a brain to ignore cradle to grave.

Why symbolism over substance is a necessary evil in governing societal evolution. Everyone has to choose the lesser of two evils in every action of preserving their social identity.

If reality sounds to good to be real, it must be true.

We are barely out of the trees; and people think they know the mysteries of the universe.

Getting back to ideology and leaving specific genetic displacement out of any philosophy demanding a faith of anything is possible. Time to face the specific gravity of the situation jimsouth.

Now is Eternity and you won't accept it under any condition of self evident displacement being duplicated ever eternally. How do you think you remain self contained to that body, magic, supernatural entitites outside the moment?

Fool, fooled, deny? 3 dimensions of reality. Which character are you today? me, I am just one displaced human male adapting to the moment the best I can with the way people think outside my skin.

Shocked quartz was found after the original nuclear testing in Nevada.

Also caused by meteor impact.

Because of religion.

Also caused by meteor impact.

Because of religion, science, academic proposals, political actions, artistic license to misdirect ancestors down patented technology, copyrighted social iopinions, and trademark social identity.

Add everything not just one aspect of could be anything other than natural displacement.

There most definitely is, was, and will be space creatures from planets other than our own.

It's absolutely inconceivable to me that of the billions of suns in the universe, that only our own would produce life.

Furthermore, because the universe is endless and ageless, intelligent life must have existed billions of years ago, and will appear billions of years from now, in worlds billions of miles away.

If the question is "will they find us?", God, I hope not. If they're anything like humans, they will annihilate us, just as we would do to them.

I see no convincing evidence of alien visitation here on Earth. At the very least, there would have to be physical artifacts. Supposed "eye witness" accounts are not enough, no matter how many people attest.

Based on the Firmi paradox, some scientists have conjectured that at an early point in their development, technological species may self-destruct via nuclear annihilation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_paradox

The Fermi paradox (or Fermi's paradox) is the apparent contradiction between high estimates of the probability of the existence of extraterrestrial civilization and humanity's lack of contact with, or evidence for, such civilizations.[1] The basic points of the argument, made by physicists Enrico Fermi and Michael H. Hart, are:

• The Sun is a typical star. There are billions of stars in the galaxy that are billions of years older.
  • With high probability, some of these stars will have Earth-like planets.[2][3] Assuming the Earth is typical, some of these planets may develop intelligent life.
  • Some of these civilizations may develop interstellar travel, a technology Earth is investigating even now (such as the 100 Year Starship).
  • Even at the slow pace of currently envisioned interstellar travel, the galaxy can be completely colonized in a few tens of millions of years.

According to this line of thinking, the Earth should already have been visited by extraterrestrial aliens. But Fermi saw no convincing evidence of this, nor any signs of alien intelligence anywhere in the observable universe. Hence, Fermi's question, "Where is everybody?"[4]

I see no convincing evidence of alien visitation here on Earth. At the very least, there would have to be physical artifacts. Supposed "eye witness" accounts are not enough, no matter how many people attest.

Based on the Firmi paradox, some scientists have conjectured that at an early point in their development, technological species may self-destruct via nuclear annihilation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_paradox

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vimanas/esp_vimanas_3.htm

I think one of the greatest indications that there is intelligent life out there is that they haven't visited us yet :).

1. if space-time is infinite, then it would be impossible for there not to be life out there.

2. given the expanse of the known universe, it is very unlikely that there isn't life out there. if there were a BILLION planets that have life (109), that would be a very small number that have life. there are more stars in the known universe than there are "grains of sand on the earth".

Grains of sand on earth: 1019

0000ebc4_medium_zpsujwsbhlg.jpeg

Stars in the Universe: 1022

night-star-photography_zpsuzimagso.jpg

3. however, what are the odds of 2 civilizations actually reaching each other?

humans have been on earth for about 2'000'000 years (2 million, or 106). our civilization is only about 200'000 years old (2 x 105). we've been "interacting" with space for only about 100 years (102)

if time is 14'000'000'000 years old (14 billion or 14 x 109). and space is 14 billion light years "long", the chances of 2 civilizations existing in the same space-time is astronomical: maybe 14x102401 : 1 (give or take)

the odds of winning the lottery is only 14 x 106

4. (and most important IMO) if there were "intelligent aliens" on earth, they have overcome space-time limitations and none of this matters anyway.

not only do i believe in space aliens, but i think they are currently on earth. there is WAY too many good, reliable accounts of UFO's. (but maybe this is just my wishful thinking.)

What you're illustrating Data, is basically the same as the Fermi paradox. But Fermi's paradox asks one last question: "Where is everybody?".

I share with you and almost everyone, a wish that we are not alone. Even if not for that, eyewitness accounts are not enough. At the very least, physical artifacts are needed as evidence.

I hope there's intelligent life out there; cause I know there's no intelligent life here.

ya republicans are from another planet.

There's only 1&1/2% difference between human DNA and chimpanzee DNA. Yet we read, write and talk.... They don't. We have computers and have been to the moon.... They haven't. Imagine if our DNA had evolved to 3% different than chimp DNA. We'd be a far advanced species.

Imagine if we came across an alien life form with the equivalent of 20% more advanced DNA than humans. They might not be any more interested in communicating with us than we are in communicating with crocodiles.

And if we crossed paths with a vastly more technological species, we might not even be able to recognize it.

There's only 1&1/2% difference between human DNA and chimpanzee DNA. Yet we read, write and talk.... They don't. We have computers and have been to the moon.... They haven't. Imagine if our DNA had evolved to 3% different than chimp DNA. We'd be a far advanced species.

Imagine if we came across an alien life form with the equivalent of 20% more advanced DNA than humans. They might not be any more interested in communicating with us than we are in communicating with crocodiles.

And if we crossed paths with a vastly more technological species, we might not even be able to recognize it.

yes - a mere 3% different the other way... space-time solved. and they would look at us as we look at chimps: cute for the first 5 minutes, but eventually tired of the poop flinging...