Why blacks and native americans need white people to thrive.........

Blacks and Native Americans NEED White people to thrive, and perhaps, even to survive.

Why is that?

The reason for that is "because blacks and native americans lack virtue, and therefore, since the lack of virtue is innate, it can only be taught - and either learned, or not. If a black or native woman has a child, she lacks the virtue to properly raise a child in a difficult world."

For the same reason, blacks and natives may not even be able to survive without white folks, because they lack virtue, they lack the ability to govern. To govern effectively, some virtue must be present.

Yet, these primate class of humans want to be seen as equals, and they expect you to be color-BLIND.

i HAVE A TROUBLE WITH THE "BLIND" PART IN COLOR-BLIND.

The lack of virtue in the black and native soul, also makes it unproductive and lazy, because it has no virtue to think of work for it to do. So it just sits around like a dog and waits for prey, a victim, to happen by. , and stupid.

Then you allow wild chimps and dogs - predators - to have equal rights as their victims [white folk].

White folks push and pull the wagon, and blacks and natives are the lazy dead weight. And yet they want a vote and a voice.?

Pathetic.

Whites, Asians, and Latinos do all the work, and the blacks and natives are treated like pet dogs and chimps. Which they are.

The lack of an ability for virtue makes blacks and native americans unfit as social humans. The predator can't live at peace with its prey.

The lack of ability for virtues such as humility, modesty, honesty, forgiveness, justice, love, production, compassion, and other virtues, means that they have to be taught by virtuous humans at a young age. If they learn new tricks as they age, it is only fake, and tricks, hustles, frontin and posin.

You will notice the "opposite" of some of those virtues are "arrogance, lewdness, revenge, injustice, hate, laziness, narccissism, and socio-pathic lack of empathy.

SOUND FAMILIAR, NIGGA?

• Upvote 1

The lack of an ability for virtue makes blacks and native americans unfit as social humans. The predator can't live at peace with its prey.

The lack of ability for virtues such as humility, modesty, honesty, forgiveness, justice, love, production, compassion, and other virtues, means that they have to be taught by virtuous humans at a young age. If they learn new tricks as they age, it is only fake, and tricks, hustles, frontin and posin.

You will notice the "opposite" of some of those virtues are "arrogance, lewdness, revenge, injustice, hate, laziness, narccissism, and socio-pathic lack of empathy.

SOUND FAMILIAR, NIGGA?

they gave up respect for a welfare check,,, then they bitch about it ,,,, they should thank the white man every day

• Downvote 1

Blacks and Native Americans NEED White people to thrive, and perhaps, even to survive.

Why is that?

The reason for that is "because blacks and native americans lack virtue, and therefore, since the lack of virtue is innate, it can only be taught - and either learned, or not. If a black or native woman has a child, she lacks the virtue to properly raise a child in a difficult world."

For the same reason, blacks and natives may not even be able to survive without white folks, because they lack virtue, they lack the ability to govern. To govern effectively, some virtue must be present.

Yet, these primate class of humans want to be seen as equals, and they expect you to be color-BLIND.

The lack of virtue in the black and native soul, also makes it unproductive and lazy, because it has no virtue to think of work for it to do. So it just sits around like a dog and waits for prey, a victim, to happen by. , and stupid.

Then you allow wild chimps and dogs - predators - to have equal rights as their victims [white folk].

White folks push and pull the wagon, and blacks and natives are the lazy dead weight. And yet they want a vote and a voice.?

Pathetic.

Whites, Asians, and Latinos do all the work, and the blacks and natives are treated like pet dogs and chimps. Which they are.

This seems silly. Blacks and natives were surviving fine before whites. And why you would assume they have no virtue, or not have more virtue than you? Interested in this focal point of yours.

• Downvote 1

This seems silly. Blacks and natives were surviving fine before whites. And why you would assume they have no virtue, or not have more virtue than you? Interested in this focal point of yours.

My parents taxes paid to feed and clothe you! stop talking shit boy

• Downvote 1

Your a product a of bad shit by your white ape mother.

your jealous of my whiteness!!!

i understand you will never be respected, you will always be looked down on !!

lol good for you

Why is that?

Pathetic.

I have just wasted 15 seconds of my life I won't get back

My parents taxes paid to feed and clothe you! stop talking shit boy

Yeah.....sounds like they invested quite the bundle on your education, too.

laughing-hard-smiley-emoticon.gif

handjob.gif

Yeah.....that's quite the lil' accomplishment, for you.

Have you learned to wear shoes, full-time, yet??

Virtue is the most important thing, it is the essence of character.

Blacks and Native Americans have NO CONCEPT of virtue. So virtue has to be taught to them. Try to teach virtue to a chimp, a dog, a pig.

If you dont want to be judged by the color of your skin, but rather by the content of your character, then some virtue must be present in your character.

No society can function well without virtue. You cannot govern well without virtue.

THE PRESENCE OF VIRTUE IS WHAT MAKES WHITE PEOPLE, ASIAN PEOPLE, AND LATINO PEOPLE SUPERIOR TO CHIMP NEGROES AND NATIVE DOGS.

THE LACK OF VIRTUE IS WHAT MAKES BLACKS AND NATIVES INFERIOR.

EVEN IF YOU TRY TO TEACH THEM THE CONCEPT OF VIRTUE, YOU STILL HAVE TO INSTILL EACH VIRTUE IN THEM TO MAKE THEM CIVIL AND SOCIAL "ANIMALS".

MAYBE THEY CAN GRASP THE CONCEPT OF VIRTUE, BUT YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO TEACH EACH INDIVIDUAL VIRTUE TO THEM.

THAT CAN ONLY BE DONE BY VIRTUOUS PARENTS AND MENTORS. AND BLACK CHIMPS AND NATIVE DOGS FOR PARENTS ISNT GOING TO GET IT DONE.

WHICH IS WHY I SAY THAT WHITE PEOPLE NEED TO SEPARATE THEMSELVES FROM BLACK CHIMPS AND NATIVE DOGS.

PREDATORS WITH NO VIRTUE HAVE NO PLACE AMONG CIVIL AND VIRTUOUS PEOPLE.

White folk deny there is a problem. Some people see a problem and deal with it, others prefer to be blind, so they can lead the blind.

If you deny reality, then your replacement reality is gonna be based on a lie.

YOU PECKERWOODS SHOULD STOP AND PONDER THE REALITY THAT PROBLEMS DONT CEASE TO EXIST SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU CHOOSE TO DENY THEY EXIST, AND IGNORE THEM AND THEY WILL GO AWAY. SHIT, MAN, THINK.!

White folk deny there is a problem. Some people see a problem and deal with it, others prefer to be blind, so they can lead the blind.

If you deny reality, then your replacement reality is gonna be based on a lie.

YOU PECKERWOODS SHOULD STOP AND PONDER THE REALITY THAT PROBLEMS DONT CEASE TO EXIST SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU CHOOSE TO DENY THEY EXIST, AND IGNORE THEM AND THEY WILL GO AWAY. SHIT, MAN, THINK.!

Yeah, Goober....sure, Goober.......

853.gif

See some shyt like this makes ppl diss whites which in turns makes more whites feel like the op. I mean not that bad but little thoughts can snowball.

My thing is people that think like the op are a shameful disgrace to whites.

Its ppl like that who give whites a bad name.

Why is that?

Pathetic.

Blacks, and native Americans were around and thriving before there were any white people on the planet.

I see the history of anthropology is not your strong suit.

• Downvote 1

i understand you will never be respected, you will always be looked down on !!

lol good for you

Your not white, you are a Mexican, stop pretending and accept what you are, a goat fucker.

Blacks, and native Americans were around and thriving before there were any white people on the planet.

I see the history of anthropology is not your strong suit.

It'd probably be best, if you didn't bring-up the whole Jesus-thing, to him...... whistling.gif

popular-mechanics.jpeg