laripu

Political cartoons

I don't know whether there's already a thread like this, but if not, there should be. Post 'em if you got 'em.

1224137.gif

I like the last line of the next one. :)

tumblr_nqejf17bkV1qcxeloo1_1280.jpg

113330_600.jpg

When a dyed-in-the-wool conservative like Jeb Bush is on the left of the Republican party, you can see just how far to the extreme right they've gone.

While that wish might come true, it shouldn't be used as an instrument of public policy, any more than the wish of winning a lottery should be used as a way to balance a family budget.

And a cartoon:

ss-111228-cagle-24.ss_full.jpg

I don't know whether there's already a thread like this, but if not, there should be. Post 'em if you got 'em.

1224137.gif

I like the last line of the next one. :)

tumblr_nqejf17bkV1qcxeloo1_1280.jpg

Love the one with the Pope! Love that Pope big time! Born a catholic, this is the first time I can say with pride that yes, I'm catholic. Here's what matters to me, people, our environment, how we treat one another. Most important resource - ourselves!

Sorry, don't have one to share at this time. I'll try to find a good one.

Thanks for sharing this!

Peace!

images%208_zpspjirpkyg.jpg

Love the one with the Pope! Love that Pope big time! Born a catholic, this is the first time I can say with pride that yes, I'm catholic.

yes - he's a good pope. have much respect for that man. (still feels odd that Pope John Paul is not here.)

Long live Pope Francis. Over time, his message of helping the poor and preserving Earth, should gain momentum. Unlike the fundamentalist right in the US, he truly exemplifies the spirit of Christianity.

And now for something completely different:

desperationnation720.png?1415052829

I find the one about Mt Rushmore especially funny. Sounds just like him. Everything gaudy gold.