Jump to content
Old Mack

PM for king of the country !

Recommended Posts

On 9/7/2019 at 4:37 PM, Old Mack said:

As soon as I get my GED...I'm going to college !

 

d3eb10f4df4e0466cf76fccbb5d3af4f.jpg

Replied to wrong one 0-2 another loss She is in shock loss to San Diego State 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, king of the county said:

She is in shock loss to San Diego State 

 

Will that be small, medium or large with that order ? 

 

Image result for san diego state university cheerleaders 2018

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, king of the county said:

I love hooters wings 

 

That is so Al Bundy !

 

Image result for al bundy poster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Image result for hurst girl nikki phillips

 

The Hurst girls. Back in the good ol days, when it was still cool to use sex to sell car parts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SixShooter said:

The Hurst girls. Back in the good ol days, when it was still cool to use sex to sell car parts.

 

You remember them bitches & HOs...you must be a rusty gun !

 

BTW: Isn't that wheel a automatic ?

 

Image result for miss hurst golden shifter nude

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

You remember them bitches & HOs...you must be a rusty gun !

 

Nah, black and white was before my time. I just recognized the logo, my oldest brother owned a speed shop in the late 60s and I ran Hurst shifters in my cars

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How can I unsee this Borat goes crackhead tranny PIC ???

 

bitch%20amp%20ho%20555_zpsm5q3dsl7.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Old Mack said:

How can I unsee this Borat goes crackhead tranny PIC ???

 

bitch%20amp%20ho%20555_zpsm5q3dsl7.jpg

 

 

 

Thanks for sharing, dickhead.

 

Now you've won a date with...

 

lissy+crack+whore+.jpg

 

Ha!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Old Mack said:

Image result for professional african american women

 

Please don't tell me Mary-Ann Methead takes your elevator to an upper floor.

 

Ha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2019 at 6:20 AM, SixShooter said:

 

Nah, black and white was before my time. I just recognized the logo, my oldest brother owned a speed shop in the late 60s and I ran Hurst shifters in my cars

 

 

Do you know of any 442 convertibles for sale? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, king of the county said:

You attended Woodstock?   How old are you?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Strong 

 

King...how many time have I told you:  when I was 21 years old my GF was hotter than a pistol.

 

Forty years later...she is fat, ugly, crazy has hair on her knuckles and a mustache.

 

The same thing will probably happen to that bitch & HO to...so enjoy it while you can.

 

BTW: I have told many a young buck:  if you wanna see what your girlie is going to be like in 30 / 40 years...look at her mom.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

 

King...how many time have I told you:  when I was 21 years old my GF was hotter than a pistol.

 

Forty years later...she is fat, ugly, crazy has hair on her knuckles and a mustache.

 

The same thing will probably happen to that bitch & HO to...so enjoy it while you can.

 

BTW: I have told many a young buck:  if you wanna see what your girlie is going to be like in 30 / 40 years...look at her mom.

Not all the time a girl from high school is huge her mom tiny 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Not all the time a girl from high school is huge her mom tiny 

 

I mean personality wise.

 

Like...will she keep her mouth shut when it should be shut and opened when it should be open.

 

Will she be a slob or a neat freak, have a fat ass, have a drink before 5 o'clock, etc, etc.

 

Now this is not always true BUT most of the time it is.

 

Image result for vintage motorcycle photography

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can say one thing...Trump has bad taste when it comes to poron stars.

 

Stormy Daniels (second from right) and colleagues at the Adult Video News Awards in 2012.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...