Old Mack

PM for king of the country !

I'll bet thats a expensive car date !

tumblr_mhd8ogackj1qif3nqo1_1280-700x394.

1.jpg

yes yes and double yes

10253832_1052270531483690_41285342642586

yes but only in a cheap seedy motel

Jacking off and faux noise are synonymous.

At least to Megan...not so much to Mr Maddows.

Almost 49 years old (?)...huba huba !
Typically...to much to say; tho !

she has beautiful blue eyes.

and a very very small brain

As opposed to your very very small eyes and beautiful brain?

All libs are hoping that Rick Madcow has a wardrobe malfunction. I know you're all pining to see his Johnson.

But you better watch her close because that ain't no woman, it's a man !

Bob Dylan

I like motorcycles and I like big titted woman BUT I say this picture is goofy !

tumblr_n15dcwYlOh1qax4nuo1_500.jpg

Three young women from Chechnya are being heralded worldwide as visionaries after they successfully catfished recruitment services of the terrorist state ISIS into sending them $3,300 for travel expenses to Syria to join the Islamic State. While ISIS has been catfished in the past by men (possibly the Princes of Nigeria) this is believed to be the first time that a group of chicks made away with that Islamic State $$$$$. And I dont know about you bros, but Im pretty sure that this sounds like a viable career path that Uncle Sam would approve of: sitting at you computer all day, pretending to be a woman, catfishing ISIS into sending you thousands of dollars at a time to move to Syria.

Upon getting the $3,300 from ISIS that was earmarked for travel to Syria they immediately extracted the funds and shut down their bank accounts. So whats the catch? Well, since this is Chechnya (also a hot bed for terrorists) the girls are for some reason being investigated for fraud. Yes, the Russian government (Chechnyas a subject of Russia) thinks that these girls who duped the most batshit crazy terrorists in the world into giving them over three grand are somehow worthy of investigation.

shutterstock_153744695.jpg?zoom=1.5&resi

10253832_1052270531483690_41285342642586

Just a heads up Mack, I got banned by Moral Teacher for less, so start asking forgiveness. LMAO!!!

11888027_969062709799076_155033994477036

Well we should ban them for an inability to recognize the face & ban those hoodies as well. They maybe robbers, shoot their ass. Wheres a cop when you need one?

OH...to be young again !

11846513_10207373116389095_6402379535945

You are only as old as you feel Mac, stick some 20 year old and you'll feel it. lol!