Sign in to follow this  
NOVACANE1

No Moral Compass ON THE LEFT

IT HAS BEEN SAID THAT IF YOU DONT BELIEVE IN ANYTHING YOU WILL FALL FOR EVERYTHING. SO THOSE WHO HAVE NO MORAL FOUNDATION CANT TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEN RIGHT AND WRONG.

Historically that moral compass was established by the Ten Commandments. However the Elitests needed to change that because the masses cant be controled by a God that they cant control. A new god had to be established. So they destroyed the Moral compass of an entire nation by vilafying the only absolute we had. The Bible. Now nothing is absolute. Anything is acceptible and to say otherwise is foolishness.

THE NEW WORLD ORDERS ONLY PLAN IS TO BRING EVERYTHING INTO ORDER. They believe that order is NOT freedom. Freedom is chaos. ORDER IS WHAT I SAY IT IS. MEN LIKE GEORGE SOROS WHO SPENDS MILLIONS ATTACKING THE CONSTITUTION. His attitude is I am smarter than you and therefore You need to be managed by peiple like me. For this to happen you CANNOT BELIEVE A GOD from outside of my control- othrwise how will i control you.

For those who beleive in a new world order as the answer. i have only one thing to say.

YOU ENJOY SALVERY DONT YOU? AND BEING TOLD WHAT TO THINK INSTEAD OF HOW TO