Sign in to follow this  
datastrain

is the 9/11 Conspiracy still alive?

A single gallon of gasoline contains 131.76 megajoules of energy, compared to 2.1 megajoules in a stick of dynamite. 1 gallon of gas therefore equals 63 sticks of dynamite. An average lightning bolt releases 500 megajoules, or 3.8 gallons of gasoline energy.

Good luck with this. Just let the libbers go on and on for the next 50 years. This is just another distraction from the last 6 years. The only issue right now is getting rid of the dems and the truthers that support them from all positions of power in the nation. Hilarity needs people to be distracted from her cattle futures trading in Ark. to her statements to grieving families that it was a movie. After the election 9/11 discussion will be held to truther web sites only. How is the reset button going would be a far better discussion.

dont you want to know what happened? I sure do. They called it in pnac 2 seperate radio hosts called it a week before. Gulf of tonkin never happened and look at the vietnam war. Is it that you trust this government to the point you are blind. Germans didnt believe hitler pulled false flags either.

I never have trusted anyone in government ; but a 9/11 conspiracy seems far fetched; not that it's impossible. If so, there had to be the chosen few who knew; and the possibility would exist they had someone they knew who died when the towers went down. Any information on anyone who did not go to work that day who had government connections? Just a thought.

dont you want to know what happened? I sure do. Gulf of tonkin never happened and look at the vietnam war. Is it that you trust this government to the point you are blind. Germans didnt believe hitler pulled false flags either.

exactly this. discussion is good.

I never have trusted anyone in government ; but a 9/11 conspiracy seems far fetched; not that it's impossible. If so, there had to be the chosen few who knew; and the possibility would exist they had someone they knew who died when the towers went down. Any information on anyone who did not go to work that day who had government connections? Just a thought.

i don't believe the government planted explosives. all the 9/11 truther movements seem ridiculous to me, and debunking these clowns is easy.

but asking why the ruins of the towers was not kept as evidence is a valid question. we spent a trillion dollars going to war over this, and few million (if that) on investigations that would reveal truth? that's just stupid. i never want a government in the white house that would ever do that again.

but it's no conspiracy that war hawk governments take advantage of situations like these - it's been happening since the Roman Empire. politicians spend their entire campaigns and most of their terms convincing the public, as opposed to "informing" the public. the government should NEVER be given the responsibility to investigate themselves, or have any say in how that investigation proceeds.

i don't want to be swayed anymore. i want to be informed. Ron Paul is a person that informs, instead convincing. that is commendable.

Is the 9-11 FRAUD and bush and republicans' bull shit still

going on?

Welllllll, duhhhhh. Yes!!! Now the ass hole republicans in congress

want to invade Iran and go back into iraq to kill more tens of thousands of our

soldiers.

That can't happen in year SEVEN of Hope and wondrous Change!

have these questions / conspiracies been answered/debunked?

1. why weren't we better prepared to shoot down airliners armed with explosives? we were supposed to be ready for things like this, and be able to respond very quickly, but did not.

2. how did the FBI find 2 passports of the terrorists that were flying the airplanes - especially when the entire plane was literally obliterated? the black box wasn't even recovered but 2 paper passports survived, and were found within 2 days?

3. why did Osama bin Laden at first state he wasn't involved in that day? i've heard of terrorists taking credit for something they didn't do, but i've never heard of a terrorist denying a bombing.

4. why did the white house (Condie Rice, Dick, etc) state that they never expected planes to be used as missiles, but they had staged that exact same scenario a year before?

5. why did Bush and Cheney insist on testifying together? why weren't they made to testify separately? why didn't Bush give such a ridiculous answer to that question? did he ever answer that question?

6. 2.3 Trillion dollars was reported missing from DoD by Donald Rumsfeld - on September 10th? what happened to that money? how come this didn't make headline news?

7. has there been a valid explanation of Tower 7 free falling? what happened to the 2000 architects that were rallying against the official version?

8. who made all that money in Options placed on the 2 airlines who's planes were used. somebody in the stock market had pre-knowledge of these airliners being used. and (i think) the 9/11 commission report discredited this (why?).

9. why wasn't the debris of the towers kept in the US to do a thorough investigation. after a plane crash, the wreckage is often kept for a very long time. we spent a Trillion dollars to "avenge" these attacks - couldn't we have spent more money on the investigation part?

This is some stupid stuff right here. And you want people to take you serious? LOL!

This is some stupid stuff right here. And you want people to take you serious? LOL!

ppl said the same shit when "truthers" said gulf of tokin never happened. There were ppl screaming bloody murder and mad that ppl were saying that. They called them conspiracy nuts and stupid. Who was right? Oh yea, the stupid conspiracy nuts were correct.

dude its blatent ,

the Bush team didn't plan any of it.

THEY LET IT HAPPEN!

Its why they trashed the TOP TERROR experts of the day.

John O'Neill

Richard Clarke

these were NOT politicians.

they were the TOP Terror experts.

Why did the Bush team TRASH these peoples reputations?

Because they were warning that it was coming.

the Bush team allowed this country to be HIT on our own soil for POLITICAL GAIN!

Oh and for money too

"Im here to tell you that shes evil most definitely"

You are absolutely correct. This whole debate on how the towers fell is just a distraction. They fell because they were hit with two planes full of jet fuel. The heat melted the steel and the rest is history. What is also history is that Bush, Cheney, etc, knew full well that the towers were going to be hit. They probably didn't know they would collapse killing 3,000 Americans, and they probably didn't know the exact date and time, but they were prepared to let this happen to give them an excuse to invade Iraq.

Recently, a retired CIA agent wrote yet another book detailing the conspiracy. Also, a book titled "Timeline" written in 2004 exposes the lies and cover up of Bush and Cheney. Those two bastards belong in prison.

obama planned and created the attack with the tallyban to kill americans

blame the nlgger its why hes there

Of course it is. Bush placed the charges that were obtained from Halliburton. Cheney personal lit the fuse.

Exactly. I was three feet from the tower and saw Darth Cheney light the fuse. It's FACT. I say so.

He then began designing the Halliburton Weather Machine to throw Katrina at us.

LOL - how are these dumb questions? forget about # 7...

ppl said the same shit when "truthers" said gulf of tokin never happened. There were ppl screaming bloody murder and mad that ppl were saying that. They called them conspiracy nuts and stupid. Who was right? Oh yea, the stupid conspiracy nuts were correct.

Yeah cuz they are the same thing. LOL!

LOL - how are these dumb questions? forget about # 7...

Because they have been answered. The idea that you freaks are still going on about this 14 years later is sick.

Yeah cuz they are the same thing. LOL!

Because they have been answered. The idea that you freaks are still going on about this 14 years later is sick.

how many ppl died over Vietnam? How many lives ruined over a lie? These ppl are killers you think they give a fuck about 3k Americans?

Sorry if i don't believe thier pathetic story. Sorry i dont believe liars and killers.

Please be insane quietly in your basement and do not reach out to the outside world, through the internet. LOL!