Sign in to follow this  
PoliticalPopUp

Slick Politician? Hell! Øbama's A Freaking Magician!

BTW Pop up.. I think it is time you started picking on Hillary

couldn't she ask the 8-ball about the future of her campaign?

Very Nice..

How does one create gifs???

Well, first you need to download the program Gimp. (Graphic image manipulation program). Making a gif is simply layering multiple images one on top of the other. You can either take a video, and use a graphic image manipulation program to convert it into a sequence of stills, or you can choose pictures, like I do, that are from a photograph sequence, and have the exact same background. So, for instance what I do is import one picture of Øbama standing behind a podium, and then what must be the very next photo in a sequence of photos of him standing behind the exact same podium. Once the pictures are imported into the graphic image manipulation program you can use layers to add other objects into the picture like text bubbles. Finally, you choose from the menu to save the file as a gif. You have to define the order of the stills and the time between each frame when you say but it's really not that hard. for instance, here's my latest:

f6hQIcv.gif