Sign in to follow this  
native

Eugenics

You still have not answered my question Isabel and I have asked it 4 times. In fact you seem to be avoiding it with every post. COuld that be because it proves you to be a liar?

Now it's THREE TIMES I've had to tell your retarded ass that I will get around to slapping you when I am done humiliating Frankie for his pathetic lies.

Seriously, how fucking stupid ARE you?

The harder IsaHoe is getting spanked, the louder she screams.

Interesting...

never gets old lol

Got that quote, yet?

Oink Oink - squeeeeeeeeel purty little piggy!

Look, Dumbass, literally EVERYONE knows that this entire thread has consisted of nothing but you vehemently defending Margaret The Whore Sanger. Every quote of hers has been met with you screaming, "LIES LIES LIES." Every quote of hers proving that she was a horrific racist has been met with you screaming, "LIES LIES LIES!" Every quote of hers proving that she wanted to eliminate entire people groups has been met with you screaming, "LIES LIES LIES!" Every quote of hers, proving that she was involved with the Nazis, has been met with you screaming, "LIES LIES LIES!"

Your Grandma Margaret was a despicable whore of a person. She was scum. She sucked as a wife. She sucked as a mother. She sucked as a human being. Everyone knows it, including you.

Now... Feel free to scream at me some more, you brain-dead idiot.

Oink Oink - squeeeeeeeeel purty little piggy!

LOLOL. STILL no quote to support your lie. Why, it's almost as though you are a pathetic, dickless, cowardly lying sack of shit loser, who shouts idiotic nonsense, and then runs away squealing like the little bitch you are when you are called on it!

ROTFLM<AFO.

LOLOL. STILL no quote to support your lie. Why, it's almost as though you are a pathetic, dickless, cowardly lying sack of shit loser, who shouts idiotic nonsense, and then runs away squealing like the little bitch you are when you are called on it!

ROTFLM<AFO.

Squeal little piggy - squeal!

Still no quote.

Keep dancing, though - it's going to start working any minute now.

LOLOL.

Still no quote.

Keep dancing, though - it's going to start working any minute now.

LOLOL.

"It's all lies! LIES! YOU'RE ALL LIARS - LIARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

tantrum.jpg

Oink Oink - squeeeeeeeeel purty little piggy!Look, Dumbass, literally EVERYONE knows that this entire thread has consisted of nothing but you vehemently defending Margaret The Whore Sanger. Every quote of hers has been met with you screaming, "LIES LIES LIES." Every quote of hers proving that she was a horrific racist has been met with you screaming, "LIES LIES LIES!" Every quote of hers proving that she wanted to eliminate entire people groups has been met with you screaming, "LIES LIES LIES!" Every quote of hers, proving that she was involved with the Nazis, has been met with you screaming, "LIES LIES LIES!" Your Grandma Margaret was a despicable whore of a person. She was scum. She sucked as a wife. She sucked as a mother. She sucked as a human being. Everyone knows it, including you. Now... Feel free to scream at me some more, you brain-dead idiot.

You; "You said THIS! Yes, yes, you DID!"

Me: "Quote me."

You: "Eeek! Eeeeeek! Aaaaak! Blurgle blurgle blurgle blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah!"

Still no quote.

ROTFLMFAO.

Absolutely LOL. After all, she knew that gullible and ignorant flunkies like you - people who never read anything for yourselves, but simply open wide and swallow whatever you are told - would be easily lied to about what she stood for.

Eugenics is the most adequate and thorough avenue to the solution of racial, political and social problems."

Margaret Sanger. "The Eugenic Value of Birth Control Propaganda." Birth Control Review, October 1921, page 5.

Like that - LOLOLOL. "Human" race, you poor, stupid sap.

Eugenic sterilization is an urgent need We must prevent multiplication of this bad stock."

Margaret Sanger, April 1933 Birth Control Review

And who do you think she was talking about?

There is NO DENYING the natural world would be a better place without people ALL people! Not a selective bunch. Get it straight." Rebecca Calisi, student of Eric Pianka

??? And what does that have to do with your stupid lies about Sanger?

You are such an arrogant fool and apparently as ignorant as you claim other s to be. Native has only quoted peoples quotes and instead of addressing the quotes like all mindless myopic brainwahed fools you attack the messenger. What if -you are the idiot? but in your own world your a saint. GOD BLESS YOU MOTHER ISABELLA

You are such an arrogant fool and apparently as ignorant as you claim other s to be. Native has only quoted peoples quotes and instead of addressing the quotes like all mindless myopic brainwahed fools you attack the messenger.

He is frantically trying to change the subject to save his butt buddy Frankie from the trap his big fat, lying mouth has gotten him into.

It's not working.

ROTFL,

What if -you are the idiot? but in your own world your a saint. GOD BLESS YOU MOTHER ISABELLA

Whatever, fruit loop.

He is frantically trying to change the subject to save his butt buddy Frankie from the trap his big fat, lying mouth has gotten him into.

It's not working.

ROTFL,

What if -you are the idiot? but in your own world your a saint. GOD BLESS YOU MOTHER ISABELLA

Whatever, fruit loop.

lol YOU ARE THE FRUIT LOOP. If you havent gotten an education you need to go back to school. your ignorance is showing. BUT YOU ALREADY KNEW THAT.

lol YOU ARE THE FRUIT LOOP. If you havent gotten an education you need to go back to school. your ignorance is showing. BUT YOU ALREADY KNEW THAT.

Y A W N.

Squeal little piggy! Squeal and scream and cry!

How is all this repetitive blubbering of yours saving you from being caught in your stupid lie?

Got that quote from me yet? You know, the one that will support your pathetic lie about what I've said?

How many days have you been screaming in panic now? LOL.

How is all this repetitive blubbering of yours saving you from being caught in your stupid lie?

Got that quote from me yet? You know, the one that will support your pathetic lie about what I've said?

How many days have you been screaming in panic now? LOL.

LIES LIES LIES - SQUEAL SQUEAL SQUEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIES LIES LIES - SQUEAL SQUEAL SQUEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know, it's true - if you just keep screaming at the top of your lungs with your panties down around your ankles, no one will notice that you can't support what you said, and that you are a sad, desperate clown and busted little liar.

ROTFLMFAO.

You know, it's true - if you just keep screaming at the top of your lungs with your panties down around your ankles, no one will notice that you can't support what you said, and that you are a sad, desperate clown and busted little liar.

ROTFLMFAO.

Can you say OINK OINK, little piggy? Squeal for me, sweet cheeks!

Can you say OINK OINK, little piggy? Squeal for me, sweet cheeks!

That's it - a few more thousand times and you'll escape your lie.

Keep it up.

That's it - a few more thousand times and you'll escape your lie.

Keep it up.

Screeeeeeeech, squeal squeal little piggy!!!!!!

Margarat Sanger was a low-life bottom-feeder, but you worship her. Everything SHE wrote is a lie. It's all a lie! She wasn't a racist, she wasn't a horrible wife, she wasn't a horrible mother, she wasn't FOR killing retards. She was WONDERFUL. Everything that proves the opposite is LIES LIES LIES.

Screeeeeeeech, squeal squeal little piggy!!!!!!Margarat Sanger was a low-life bottom-feeder, but you worship her. Everything SHE wrote is a lie. It's all a lie! She wasn't a racist, she wasn't a horrible wife, she wasn't a horrible mother, she wasn't FOR killing retards. She was WONDERFUL. Everything that proves the opposite is LIES LIES LIES.Squeal little piggy - squeal!

Got that quote yet?