htp://mootsagootsa.com opinions and comments welcome.

If I look at that link, will you promise not to shun me ?

Shunned.jpg

Freedom just around the corner for you

But with truth so far off, what good will it do?

well a little looking on mootsagootsa shows it is somekind of online gaming society that plays politics

I say ban him too. Not allowed to promote other forums here.

well a little looking on mootsagootsa shows it is somekind of online gaming society that plays politics

I say ban him too. Not allowed to promote other forums here.

Maybe he wants us to "COEXIST".

I expect that bumper sticker to save the world any day now.

Maybe he wants us to "COEXIST".

I expect that bumper sticker to save the world any day now.

How's this: Sorry about my erratic driving, it's difficult to maintain one lane while reloading.

Grandma Lula always said: There was war in Heaven, how can you expect peace on Earth?

However, I personally promise never to start unprovoked conflict.

Maybe we could look to all the Nobel Peace prize winners.

Like this saint: Nelson Mandela sings about killing whites - YouTube

Ya have to admit jimsouth, Mandela had no reason to love white people at all. Not all Nobel Prize winners can be a Mother Teresa. I actually admired Nelson Mandela for being willing to fight against REAL tyranny, not the "I pay to much in taxes" tyranny that people in this country all to often whine about.

This is not meant as a slam on you brother, I agree with a lot that you post about. Just not this one.

Ya have to admit jimsouth, Mandela had no reason to love white people at all. Not all Nobel Prize winners can be a Mother Teresa. I actually admired Nelson Mandela for being willing to fight against REAL tyranny, not the "I pay to much in taxes" tyranny that people in this country all to often whine about.

This is not meant as a slam on you brother, I agree with a lot that you post about. Just not this one.

Have you seen the state of South Africa these past 20+ years under black rule?

Open this & read every line: What White Apartheid did for Blacks - FAZE Electronics

All this information is well documented.

The biggest hospital in the world, Baragwanath with 3200 beds and at its peak almost 8000 staff had 23 operation theatres fitted out with the most modern medical equipment that existed in the world. Blacks were treated here, operated on...at full state costs to the white-taxpayers for unlimited periods. The budget of this hospital was and is higher than the yearly budget of most small member states of the United Nations.

Next door to Baragwanath is the St. Johns Eye Clinic. The clinic is world famous for the treatment of Glaucoma, Cataracts, traumatic eye injuries and rare tropical diseases. All built and maintained by white taxpayers money for blacks.

Baragwanath in 1978 employed 450 medical doctors in full-time service. It treated 112 000 in-patients and 1.62 million out-patients per year. The children and infant death rate with 34.8 per 1000 was lower than Harlem in New York.

In 1982 alone, this hospital performed 898 heart operations of world quality.

Ironically...90% of the blood donors for this hospital were whites, who donated blood free of charge, totally voluntarily...to save black lives. (Quoted from The Citizen, 2 April 1987).

Whites have already given blacks their blood. What more do they want?