Longest Enslaved Race In History

1. Scots, l'rish, Alba and Pics- longest race held in slaveryThis story will offer evidence that the Alba, Scots, Irish and Pics have been the race ... The Scots-Irish have been enslaved longer than any other race in the world's history. ... People from the British Isles were kidnapped, put in chains, crammed ...

2. There Were More White Slaves - israelect.com With the massive concentration of educational and media resources on the Negro experience of slavery the unspoken assumption has been that only Blacks have been enslaved to any degree or magnitude worthy of study or memorial. The historical record reveals that this is not the case, however.

Uh, white folks is STILL in slavery, who do you think does all the work and gives their earnings to those who refuse to work?

White, Asian, and Latino folks push and pull the wagon, and blacks and Indians get the free ride.

The ones pushing and pulling the wagon are the slaves.

Scotts are the UK's version of black people. Ewan McGregor said it best.

It's SHITE being Scottish! We're the lowest of the low. The scum of the fucking Earth! The most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilization. Some hate the English. I don't. They're just wankers. We, on the other hand, are COLONIZED by wankers. Can't even find a decent culture to be colonized BY. We're ruled by effete arseholes. It's a SHITE state of affairs to be in, Tommy, and ALL the fresh air in the world won't make any fucking difference!

There Were More White Slaves - israelect.com With the massive concentration of educational and media resources on the Negro experience of slavery the unspoken assumption has been that only Blacks have been enslaved to any degree or magnitude worthy of study or memorial. The historical record reveals that this is not the case, however.

Hmm, I have never heard it mentioned that only blacks were enslaved. Jews were enslaved by Hitler as well. I wonder what makes this author have an "unspoken assumption" that it is not taught in the educational systems? Does he give any research that did studies, or took polls or interviews, or anything, or is this just some slighted prejudiced he is having and making wild immature claims? For instance, besides Indians, Chinese, Jews, I was also schooled in indenturing of Europeans that came here as slaves in exchange for transportation and meals and worked for the Master of the plantations. We had thousands of Americans in various wars as POWs who were forced to work under extreme hardships, torture and death and rape.

So I am really having a hard time taking this author serious, and when that occurs he loses all credibility.

Scotts are the UK's version of black people. Ewan McGregor said it best.

I like the Scotts - Irish - Pics ( Picts ):

Sipping recommended: British beer 'Snake Venom' is world's strongest at 70 per cent proof
  • Snake Venom, made in Keith, Scotland, has an alcohol content of 68%
  • The beer even carries a warning sign and costs £50 a bottle

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2681332/Sipping-recommended-British-beer-Snake-Venom-worlds-strongest-70-cent-proof.html#ixzz3bNPrZwfQ

Uh, white folks is STILL in slavery, who do you think does all the work and gives their earnings to those who refuse to work?

White, Asian, and Latino folks push and pull the wagon, and blacks and Indians get the free ride.

Yes indeed, white folks are the slaves for all minorities, but of course they do it of choice because they like taking care of all the Americans they fucked over. It is a way of assuaging their shame, relieving those terrible guilt ridden nightmares they have. It seems White Ape greed is the underlying reason for these feelings they share, they just don't want to share the jobs and wealth with minorities and prefer being their slaves, so as to support them in a manner they have become accustom to, while giving the outward appearance of Royalty. It is so bad, many of these White Apes live paycheck to paycheck even as they drive those SUVs and sports cars they can't afford, just one check away from poverty.

That is why minorities live such long life spans, White Apes always have a phone pressed to the ear, working two jobs, and 20 hour days.

the unspoken assumption has been that only Blacks have been enslaved to any degree or magnitude worthy of study or memorial. The historical record reveals that this is not the case, however.

man... white people take everything away from blacks.

Yep, they have made the best little picky fussy zombie robots but they will be replaced by real machinery.

Hmm, I have never heard it mentioned that only blacks were enslaved. Jews were enslaved by Hitler as well. I wonder what makes this author have an "unspoken assumption" that it is not taught in the educational systems? Does he give any research that did studies, or took polls or interviews, or anything, or is this just some slighted prejudiced he is having and making wild immature claims? For instance, besides Indians, Chinese, Jews, I was also schooled in indenturing of Europeansavery. that came here as slaves in exchange for transportation and meals and worked for the Master of the plantations. We had thousands of Americans in various wars as POWs who were forced to work under extreme hardships, torture and death and rape.

So I am really having a hard time taking this author serious, and when that occurs he loses all credibility.

The term "Indentured Servant" is a pathetic liberal attempt to sugar coat flat out slavery. To try to downplay reality. Old as the liberals hills.

Pretty tough requirements for an indentured servant if you ask me. Whenever they rebelled or even disobeyed an order, they were punished in the harshest ways. Slave owners would hang their human property by their hands and set their hands or feet on fire as one form of punishment. They were burned alive and had their heads placed on pikes in the marketplace as a warning to other captives.

By the mid 1600s, the Irish were the main slaves sold to Antigua and Montserrat. At that time, 70% of the total population of Montserrat were Irish slaves.

Ireland quickly became the biggest source of human livestock for English merchants. The majority of the early slaves to the New World were actually white.

1. Scots, l'rish, Alba and Pics- longest race held in slaveryThis story will offer evidence that the Alba, Scots, Irish and Pics have been the race ... The Scots-Irish have been enslaved longer than any other race in the world's history. ... People from the British Isles were kidnapped, put in chains, crammed ...
  2. There Were More White Slaves - israelect.com With the massive concentration of educational and media resources on the Negro experience of slavery the unspoken assumption has been that only Blacks have been enslaved to any degree or magnitude worthy of study or memorial. The historical record reveals that this is not the case, however.

The dems know they keep their supporters by omitting parts of history.