smrose1990

Conservatives ONLY thread

BREAKING – Weiner Makes Shock Move to Take Down Hillary, Exposes THIS

Hillary might as well close up shop and take her girl Huma with her because if the Fox News report that was just released is as damning as it sounds, the jig is about to be up.

Anthony Weiner, the soon to be ex-husband of Huma, is singing to the feds BIG LEAGUE…

In the criminal world, rats are the lowest form of life

BUT, considering Anthony is a sex addict and alleged pedophile, I don’t really think anyone is surprised he is selling the mother of his child and her boss down the river for a break in his case.

Hillary has Weiner to thank for the announcement that was released on Friday about her investigation being opened back up.

It was information revealed in the course of the Weiner investigation that shed a little more light on the Hillary email scandal.

Now, though, Weiner appears to want to give the FBI a first-hand account of what was going on so whatever Huma told him during pillow talk or during her rants when she came home after Hillary dumped on her all day is fair game!

There are statutes in place where a spouse cannot be compelled to testify against his wife, but my guess is there is currently no love lost between these two after Huma finally wised up and left him after his latest sexting episode.

I simply cannot imagine the fear that is flowing through the Hillary camp right now. Huma has recently been costing Hillary more than benefitting her and this announcement is not going to sit very well with her at all.

Don’t be surprised if we see a headline in few days that Huma and Anthony met for dinner to consider a reconciliation and they accidentally drove into a river instead.

Huma knows what Hillary does when someone stands in her way and right now, both Huma and Anthony are severe liabilities blocking her presidential bid.

http://www.angrypatr...einer-big-move/

THE ENLIGHTENED ,GOOD AND DECENT AMERICANS CAN CLEARLY SEE HOW CORRUPT THE CLINTONS AND OBAMA ADMINISTRATION IS. WE ARE NOT STUPID, WE DO NOT LET THE WOOL BE PULLED OVER OUR EYES AS DO THE COMPLETE AND IGNORANT LIBERAL VOTERS AND ESPECIALLY THE IGNORANT IMBECILES ON THIS FORUM.

THE FOOLISH IN HERE ARE CLUELESS TO THE DAMAGE THE PEOPLE THEY SUPPORT ARE DOING TO THEM AND TO US.

LIBERAL FOOLS AND TOOLS,THIS IS SERIOUS BUSINESS AND IT MEANS EVERYTHING TO THE YOUNG OF OUR NATION.

WHO AMONG US WANTS TO SEE OUR YOUNG GROW UP IN A DESTROYED NATION AND WORSE OFF THAN WE WERE?

WELL , SADLY IT IS THE LIBERAL MORONS BECAUSE THEY REFUSE TO EDUCATE THEMSELVES TO ANY DEGREE OF COMPETENCE.

THE AUTHOR OF THE LETTER BELOW UNDERSTANDS WHAT IT MEANS TO ALLOW THIS LAWLESS ADMINISTRATION TO CONTINUE ON WITH ITS CRIMES,HE UNDERSTANDS WHAT HAPPENS TO A CIVIL SOCIETY WHEN THE CRIMINALS ARE RUNNING THE SHOW.....

LIBERALS HAVE NO SHAME .....OR BRAINS...IT IS SICKENING.

I HOPE YOU LIBERALS ARE NOT TO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS MAN IS SAYING, I WISH YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND,IT IS NOT A DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN THING.IT IS A MORAL OR IMMORAL THING....I HAVE DOUBT YOU LIBERALS ARE SMART ENOUGH TO EVEN READ IT.

October 25, 2016

A Retired FBI Agent Addresses James Comey on the Hillary Clinton Investigation

Mr. James Comey, Director

Federal Bureau of Investigation

J. Edgar Hoover Building

935 Pennsylvania Avenue N.W

Washington, D.C. 20535-0001

Sir,

I am writing regarding your public statement in July, 2016 informing the American people that the FBI investigation of Hillary Clinton was being closed without referring it to a Federal Grand Jury or the Attorney General of the U. S. for a decision whether or not to indict her. Strangely, you eloquently laid out enough of the evidence deduced from the investigation to strongly indicate there was abundant evidence uncovered during the investigation and interview of her to not only indict but to convict her in Federal Court.­­­­­­­ ­­­­­­However, you personally re-worded and soft-pedaled the actions she took as Secretary of State describing her actions as "extremely careless” in using a personal email and un-secured server for her communications while Secretary of State. You rewrote the statute, which is not your job.

As a retired Special Agent of the FBI, I have standing to write this letter. My thirty years in law enforcement, including 22 years as a Special Agent with the FBI have given me the knowledge, expertise and experience to question and confront you for your perplexing actions, which (as you well know) were outside the normal standard operating procedure of the FBI and Federal judicial procedures. Some of the finest people in the world proudly carry the credentials of FBI Agent and you have soiled them and not allowed them to speak. But I will not be silent.

Sorry, but NO SIR, MS Clinton was not merely careless or extremely careless. She was not even negligent or grossly negligent (as the statute requires). Hillary Clinton was knowingly purposeful in her decisions and actions to set up a server under her exclusive control and possession in order to control what information was available to the American public and Congress regarding her actions as Secretary of State. Furthermore, she took those government owned communications into her personal possession after leaving her position and knowingly and willingly attempted to destroy them so her nefarious actions could never be known or used as evidence of her corrupt moral character against her.

Sir, what possessed you? Did you cave in to political pressure to unilaterally come to this decision? I fear that is the case, and Rule of Law be damned. I am embarrassed for and ashamed of you. You have set a precedent that can never be rectified… and certainly not justified. Shame on you, Sir. You ought to resign right now in disgrace for what you have done to tarnish the reputation of the finest Law Enforcement Agency in the world… for entirely political reasons.

Normally, an investigation will be assigned to an agent, or team of agents with one being the Case agent, or the lead investigator. When the investigation is complete, an investigative report will be presented to the U.S. Attorney for the Federal District involved. It would be the U.S. Attorney who decides whether to decline prosecution for that investigation... NOT the FBI agent. But in the Clinton investigation, YOU (unilaterally) decided not to forward the investigation to the U.S. Attorney or the Attorney General of the U.S., but instead personally made the decision not to prosecute her or even provide the information to a Federal Grand Jury. You were wrong to take this upon yourself.

Sir, in order to indict a subject, only a preponderance of evidence, or 51% is needed for probable cause to exist. You did not think even that level of probability existed? Who do you think you are fooling? What judicial proceeding did you think you were following?

Throughout my years with the FBI, I (along with my fellow agents) took great pride in conducting each investigation in an unbiased manner regardless of the subject’s position or standing in the community.

All were treated equally under the law. But you, Sir, decided to allow this corrupt, evil and nasty human being to go free and unchallenged for her treasonous actions (yes, treasonous, in my opinion) which threatened the security of this nation. Furthermore, you stopped short of investigating the Clinton Foundation as a RICO case (Racketeering Influenced and Corrupt Organization. This is a RICO case if

there ever were one. Even an untrained person can tell from the communications which were recovered that Hillary Clinton spent more time working for the Clinton Foundation while Secretary of State than on State Business. It may be argued that Hillary did not do any State business UNLESS the Clinton Foundation benefitted. You decided to just let this uncomfortable truth alone without addressing it.

I will conclude with this: Following my retirement from the FBI, I volunteered for a 12 month tour of duty in Afghanistan as a Law Enforcement Professional, embedded with U.S. forces as a subject matter expert in counter-terrorism investigations. For most of that year I operated “outside the wire” patrolling with the troops, interviewing witnesses to IED incidents and gathering evidence on the bad guys. The results of my work would then be reported through secure channels to the Commanding Officer. All reports and communications were required to be transmitted via secure and encrypted devices. Occasionally my remote location in the mountains of Afghanistan made transmission impossible and I would have to fly back to Bagram Air Base in order to securely report to the Commander of the battle space. It would have been convenient if I could have just called the Commander on my personal cell phone or written him an email on my personal laptop. But, had I done so I would have been reporting classified information via an unsecured device and it could have been compromised. These were, relative to Secretary of State communications, low level classifications of Secret. Had I ever sent even one in such a manner I would have been prosecuted and sent to Federal Prison for 20 years or so. That is how serious this violation is considered.

Now, because of you, Hillary Clinton is allowed to continue her RICO activities and is running for President of the United States, the most powerful position in the world. You have trampled on the Rule of Law and destroyed the trust of the American people in the FBI and in unbiased enforcement of the law. How do you sleep at night? It is time for you to go and work for the Clinton Foundation.

Sincerely,

Hugh W. Galyean

(FBI Agent, Retired)

THIS IS WHAT THE CLINTONS AND OBAMA ADMINISTRATION HAS RUINED,TRUST FROM THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.......JUST SO SAD.

BREAKING – Weiner Makes Shock Move to Take Down Hillary, Exposes THIS

Hillary might as well close up shop and take her girl Huma with her because if the Fox News report that was just released is as damning as it sounds, the jig is about to be up.

Anthony Weiner, the soon to be ex-husband of Huma, is singing to the feds BIG LEAGUE…

In the criminal world, rats are the lowest form of life

BUT, considering Anthony is a sex addict and alleged pedophile, I don’t really think anyone is surprised he is selling the mother of his child and her boss down the river for a break in his case.

Hillary has Weiner to thank for the announcement that was released on Friday about her investigation being opened back up.

It was information revealed in the course of the Weiner investigation that shed a little more light on the Hillary email scandal.

Now, though, Weiner appears to want to give the FBI a first-hand account of what was going on so whatever Huma told him during pillow talk or during her rants when she came home after Hillary dumped on her all day is fair game!

There are statutes in place where a spouse cannot be compelled to testify against his wife, but my guess is there is currently no love lost between these two after Huma finally wised up and left him after his latest sexting episode.

I simply cannot imagine the fear that is flowing through the Hillary camp right now. Huma has recently been costing Hillary more than benefitting her and this announcement is not going to sit very well with her at all.

Don’t be surprised if we see a headline in few days that Huma and Anthony met for dinner to consider a reconciliation and they accidentally drove into a river instead.

Huma knows what Hillary does when someone stands in her way and right now, both Huma and Anthony are severe liabilities blocking her presidential bid.

http://www.angrypatr...einer-big-move/

bernie-sanders-2016-logo.jpg

LIBERAL FOOLS AND TOOLS.......CANT FIX STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!

October 25, 2016

J. Edgar Hoover Building

Sir,

I am writing regarding your public statement in July, 2016 informing the American people that the FBI investigation of Hillary Clinton was being closed without referring it to a Federal Grand Jury or the Attorney General of the U. S. for a decision whether or not to indict her. Strangely, you eloquently laid out enough of the evidence deduced from the investigation to strongly indicate there was abundant evidence uncovered during the investigation and interview of her to not only indict but to convict her in Federal Court.­­­­­­­ ­­­­­­However, you personally re-worded and soft-pedaled the actions she took as Secretary of State describing her actions as "extremely careless” in using a personal email and un-secured server for her communications while Secretary of State. You rewrote the statute, which is not your job.

As a retired Special Agent of the FBI, I have standing to write this letter. My thirty years in law enforcement, including 22 years as a Special Agent with the FBI have given me the knowledge, expertise and experience to question and confront you for your perplexing actions, which (as you well know) were outside the normal standard operating procedure of the FBI and Federal judicial procedures. Some of the finest people in the world proudly carry the credentials of FBI Agent and you have soiled them and not allowed them to speak. But I will not be silent.

Sorry, but NO SIR, MS Clinton was not merely careless or extremely careless. She was not even negligent or grossly negligent (as the statute requires). Hillary Clinton was knowingly purposeful in her decisions and actions to set up a server under her exclusive control and possession in order to control what information was available to the American public and Congress regarding her actions as Secretary of State. Furthermore, she took those government owned communications into her personal possession after leaving her position and knowingly and willingly attempted to destroy them so her nefarious actions could never be known or used as evidence of her corrupt moral character against her.

Sir, what possessed you? Did you cave in to political pressure to unilaterally come to this decision? I fear that is the case, and Rule of Law be damned. I am embarrassed for and ashamed of you. You have set a precedent that can never be rectified… and certainly not justified. Shame on you, Sir. You ought to resign right now in disgrace for what you have done to tarnish the reputation of the finest Law Enforcement Agency in the world… for entirely political reasons.

Normally, an investigation will be assigned to an agent, or team of agents with one being the Case agent, or the lead investigator. When the investigation is complete, an investigative report will be presented to the U.S. Attorney for the Federal District involved. It would be the U.S. Attorney who decides whether to decline prosecution for that investigation... NOT the FBI agent. But in the Clinton investigation, YOU (unilaterally) decided not to forward the investigation to the U.S. Attorney or the Attorney General of the U.S., but instead personally made the decision not to prosecute her or even provide the information to a Federal Grand Jury. You were wrong to take this upon yourself.

Sir, in order to indict a subject, only a preponderance of evidence, or 51% is needed for probable cause to exist. You did not think even that level of probability existed? Who do you think you are fooling? What judicial proceeding did you think you were following?

Throughout my years with the FBI, I (along with my fellow agents) took great pride in conducting each investigation in an unbiased manner regardless of the subject’s position or standing in the community.

All were treated equally under the law. But you, Sir, decided to allow this corrupt, evil and nasty human being to go free and unchallenged for her treasonous actions (yes, treasonous, in my opinion) which threatened the security of this nation. Furthermore, you stopped short of investigating the Clinton Foundation as a RICO case (Racketeering Influenced and Corrupt Organization. This is a RICO case if

there ever were one. Even an untrained person can tell from the communications which were recovered that Hillary Clinton spent more time working for the Clinton Foundation while Secretary of State than on State Business. It may be argued that Hillary did not do any State business UNLESS the Clinton Foundation benefitted. You decided to just let this uncomfortable truth alone without addressing it.

I will conclude with this: Following my retirement from the FBI, I volunteered for a 12 month tour of duty in Afghanistan as a Law Enforcement Professional, embedded with U.S. forces as a subject matter expert in counter-terrorism investigations. For most of that year I operated “outside the wire” patrolling with the troops, interviewing witnesses to IED incidents and gathering evidence on the bad guys. The results of my work would then be reported through secure channels to the Commanding Officer. All reports and communications were required to be transmitted via secure and encrypted devices. Occasionally my remote location in the mountains of Afghanistan made transmission impossible and I would have to fly back to Bagram Air Base in order to securely report to the Commander of the battle space. It would have been convenient if I could have just called the Commander on my personal cell phone or written him an email on my personal laptop. But, had I done so I would have been reporting classified information via an unsecured device and it could have been compromised. These were, relative to Secretary of State communications, low level classifications of Secret. Had I ever sent even one in such a manner I would have been prosecuted and sent to Federal Prison for 20 years or so. That is how serious this violation is considered.

Now, because of you, Hillary Clinton is allowed to continue her RICO activities and is running for President of the United States, the most powerful position in the world. You have trampled on the Rule of Law and destroyed the trust of the American people in the FBI and in unbiased enforcement of the law. How do you sleep at night? It is time for you to go and work for the Clinton Foundation.

Sincerely,

Hugh W. Galyean

(FBI Agent, Retired)

October 25, 2016

J. Edgar Hoover Building

Sir,

Sincerely,

Hugh W. Galyean

(FBI Agent, Retired)

ALERT – Weiner Thought Hillary Was Going To MURDER Him, Left THIS ‘Clue’ For FBI

Hillary Clinton has had the worst week of her entire campaign with the FBI’s letter to Congress stating that they would reopen their investigation into her email server. Then, because Anthony Weiner could not stop sexting, his stupidity is now helping put Clinton behind bars.

Recently, when conducting an investigation to Anthony Weiner’s alleged sexting of a 15 year-old girl, they stumbled upon many emails marked “life insurance” that were directly related to the FBI’s investigation of Hillary Clinton, via blacksphere.com.

However, sources indicated that the sources were turned over to the FBI a month ago, but we have heard nothing but crickets from James Comey.

It could be postulated that the letter from FBI director James Comey was a reaction to the fact that evidence excluded from his investigation into Hillary Clinton’s emails was going to be leaked by the NYPD anyway.

One thing we know from this story is that just because Hillary Clinton can control the Department of Justice and Federal Bureau of Investigation, she cannot control the New York Police Department.

Hillary Clinton was quick to comment on the story, saying that she wanted all the information out in the open for the public to see, despite the fact that the FBI cannot release information of ongoing criminal investigations.

once again, Hillary is disqualified from running for the presidency and hopefully the reopening will result in criminal charges being brought against her. With the official re-opening of the case, we can only hope Comey saw something huge that all but guarantees an indictment.

Just think about the idea that if she is elected, the sitting President of the United States will be possibly be criminal prosecuted as of her first day in office. This would literally wreck our country!

If that happens, it could also be possible that those proceedings generate impeachment proceedings and she could be quickly removed from office.

If Clinton had any respect for the presidency and this country, she would suspend her campaign today.

Do you think this proves Weiner thinks he is on Hillary’s hit list?

http://www.angrypatr...-murder-weiner/

October 25, 2016

J. Edgar Hoover Building

Sir,

Sincerely,

Hugh W. Galyean

(FBI Agent, Retired)

ALERT – Weiner Thought Hillary Was Going To MURDER Him, Left THIS ‘Clue’ For FBI

Hillary Clinton has had the worst week of her entire campaign with the FBI’s letter to Congress stating that they would reopen their investigation into her email server. Then, because Anthony Weiner could not stop sexting, his stupidity is now helping put Clinton behind bars.

Recently, when conducting an investigation to Anthony Weiner’s alleged sexting of a 15 year-old girl, they stumbled upon many emails marked “life insurance” that were directly related to the FBI’s investigation of Hillary Clinton, via blacksphere.com.

However, sources indicated that the sources were turned over to the FBI a month ago, but we have heard nothing but crickets from James Comey.

It could be postulated that the letter from FBI director James Comey was a reaction to the fact that evidence excluded from his investigation into Hillary Clinton’s emails was going to be leaked by the NYPD anyway.

One thing we know from this story is that just because Hillary Clinton can control the Department of Justice and Federal Bureau of Investigation, she cannot control the New York Police Department.

Hillary Clinton was quick to comment on the story, saying that she wanted all the information out in the open for the public to see, despite the fact that the FBI cannot release information of ongoing criminal investigations.

once again, Hillary is disqualified from running for the presidency and hopefully the reopening will result in criminal charges being brought against her. With the official re-opening of the case, we can only hope Comey saw something huge that all but guarantees an indictment.

Just think about the idea that if she is elected, the sitting President of the United States will be possibly be criminal prosecuted as of her first day in office. This would literally wreck our country!

If that happens, it could also be possible that those proceedings generate impeachment proceedings and she could be quickly removed from office.

If Clinton had any respect for the presidency and this country, she would suspend her campaign today.

Hitlery_2016_logo.jpg

i am so happy all this is falling down around the clintons,,, crime should not pay off and finally they are being taken down

lock her up

Planned Parenthood Entities Spend Over $38 Million to Elect Democrats

In the past three election cycles, Planned Parenthood’s advocacy and political arms, employees, and their families have spent over $38 million to elect or defeat candidates for federal office who decide how much taxpayers subsidize the nation’s largest abortion provider.

Your Tax Dollars at Work.

People Googling Hitlery Rotten Clinton Really Want To Know When She’ll Be Indicted

November 3, 2016 By Bre Payton

The top questions potential voters are asking Google about Democrat National Socialist presidential candidate Hitlery Rotten Clinton are:

- how old she is,

- how much money she has,

- and when she’ll be indicted by federal law enforcement authorities.

Data compiled by Google Trends reveals many people are concerned about what will happen if Hitlery Rotten Clinton runs into trouble with the law for keeping a private, unsecured e-mail server during her tenure as secretary of State.

Inquiring Minds...

Why Hitlery Rotten Clinton Is Such An Effective, Perpetual Liar

Hitlery Rotten Clinton has lied so frequently that it is entirely possible that she has come to believe some of her own lies.

Why is Hitlery Rotten Clinton likely to be our next president, rather than the next inmate at FCI Aliceville? A big part of the answer involves a corrupt, compromised, politicized federal government that protects powerful lawbreakers like Hitlery Rotten from being imprisoned or even prosecuted. If you or I had committed even one-tenth of the crimes Hitlery Rotten Clinton committed in her tenure as secretary of State alone, we’d be watching the sun rise through a set of bars for the next few decades.

As it stands, Hitlery Rotten will likely be watching the sun rise and set over Pennsylvania Avenue for the next four to eight years. You can thank your government for that. Another part, though—maybe the larger part, and surely the more practically consequential part—is that Hitlery Rotten Clinton, and the Hitlery Rotten Clinton political machine itself, is really, really good at lying. There is really a kind of genius to it all—a conniving, narrow-eyed genius, to be sure, but one which requires a considerable amount of talent and investment...

People Googling Hitlery Rotten Clinton Really Want To Know When She’ll Be Indicted

November 3, 2016 By Bre Payton

The top questions potential voters are asking Google about Democrat National Socialist presidential candidate Hitlery Rotten Clinton are:

- how old she is,

- how much money she has,

- and when she’ll be indicted by federal law enforcement authorities.

Data compiled by Google Trends reveals many people are concerned about what will happen if Hitlery Rotten Clinton runs into trouble with the law for keeping a private, unsecured e-mail server during her tenure as secretary of State.

Inquiring Minds...

Planned Parenthood Entities Spend Over $38 Million to Elect Democrats

In the past three election cycles, Planned Parenthood’s advocacy and political arms, employees, and their families have spent over $38 million to elect or defeat candidates for federal office who decide how much taxpayers subsidize the nation’s largest abortion provider.

Your Tax Dollars at Work.