smrose1990

Conservatives ONLY thread

P.S. Think that the FNG is dontknownothin... who might have also been FauxNugent.

Thoughts...?

Ever seen'em in the same room at the same time...? Together in a thread...?

Nyet!

you can post 2 Id's at the same time with 2 browsers or computers open.

tommy "The Forum Retard" is easy to spot because he is an illiterate retard,

you cant lie about that...

I've had enough of all the racial insults here too.

I imagine some innocent newbie looking in here and seeing you guys slinging your monkey poop at each other.

Can't there be some sophistication when telling someone off?

Yeah I know ... Fuck me running.

wise_words_of_wisdom_from_the_buddha_quo

KJ

you can post 2 Id's at the same time with 2 browsers or computers open.

tommy "The Forum Retard" is easy to spot because he is an illiterate retard,

you cant lie about that...

But Mgt. will see the same portal ID.

I've had enough of all the racial insults here too.

I imagine some innocent newbie looking in here and seeing you guys slinging your monkey poop at each other.

Can't there be some sophistication when telling someone off?

Yeah I know ... Fuck me running.

wise_words_of_wisdom_from_the_buddha_quo

5325787522_7794a5cee2_z.jpg

who has been racist?

why dont ngrs like ngr women ?

Yea, I know, tossing about racial slurs does not mean one is racist. Could just a rattling of the cage.

It's just... untoward, and well within the rules as stated by boss.

Don't know about the rest of you, but I want this thread clean and spiffy.

After all, we gots the whole rest of the site for that $h!t.

So eTard is shit-canned for this thread?

Or would that be racist, given the fact that he's a racist.

Really? 8 pages later and you finally see that?

I assume you are talking to he whom I'm about to delete.

I was hoping to have this an example of mature conservatives but due to so many libtard trolls on this site, that hope went out the window in about 5 minutes.

Boss, you have to understand that this site is the end of the road when it comes to free speech. A few things we don't allow, a couple started by me, a couple I don't agree with.

Besides, they will construe everything we do as racist to some degree so let it rip.

And that's fine as I gets to have, and did, my say. Too.

But then there's a flaw in that logic.

The liberal does not get to construe Jack in this thread.

Oh my, it's a paradox.

I've got more beef...

It's "Conservatives only" and we HOPE for mature conservatives. But...

"due to so many libtard trolls on this site"

what bearing has that in this thread?

I been tossing liberals outta this thread like there's no tomorrow. You don't see it. Well, you see some. The only chance a liberal has in this thread is to post and have a conservative reply to it before I toss the liberal post. As you can see I've been keeping the liberal post in the replies of the conservative's posts.

And fu(k gallows, he's just a malcontent.

You're online, I'm online. Nowz when we hash these things out in front of God and Country.

Transparency.

So eTard

Yea, that narrows it down for me.

etard is evince

I like this thread and it should grow to be huge, drives the gay crowd nuts that they cant be part of it.

etard is evince

Thank you.

So eTard is shit-canned for this thread?

Yes. Long as I gots the watch. I mean, I can't stop her from posting here, (well, I could) but it takes me two(2) clicks/keystrokes to delete her. She can't make any post with two(2) clicks.

they will construe everything we do as racist to some degree

My posting philosophy...

good.

And construe is all they gonna fu(kin do with it. I love that $h!t, I'll get busy on it, I'll take what they construed and use that to point out that they full of $h!t. Like I'm wont to say, "the more the liberal posts the more ammo I have."

Lemme ask you this, boss...

Do you see them construing Jack in my thread?

Still, no matter. This is not the thread for them to attempt such.

That is the hard and fast of it.

If you're going to have a conservative thread, then put something conservative in it.

“A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take everything you have.”
Barry M. Goldwater
“Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.”
Barry M. Goldwater
“I am frankly sick and tired of the political preachers telling me as a citizen that if I want to be a moral person, I must believe in A, B, C, and D. Just who do they think they are? And from where do they presume to claim the right to dictate their moral beliefs to me? ”
Barry M. Goldwater
“to disagree one doesnt have to be disagreeable”
Barry M. Goldwater
“Those who seek absolute power, even though they seek it to do what they regard as good, are simply demanding the right to enforce their own version of heaven on earth. And let me remind you, they are the very ones who always create the most hellish tyrannies. Absolute power does corrupt, and those who seek it must be suspect and must be opposed. Their mistaken course stems from false notions of equality, ladies and gentlemen. Equality, rightly understood, as our founding fathers understood it, leads to liberty and to the emancipation of creative differences. Wrongly understood, as it has been so tragically in our time, it leads first to conformity and then to despotism. Fellow Republicans, it is the cause of Republicanism to resist concentrations of power, private or public, which enforce such conformity and inflict such despotism. It is the cause of Republicanism to ensure that power remains in the hands of the people. ”
Barry M. Goldwater
“I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!”
Barry M. Goldwater
“I'm frankly sick and tired of the political preachers across this country telling me as a citizen that if I want to be a moral person, I must believe in "A," "B," "C" and "D." Just who do they think they are? And from where do they presume to claim the right to dictate their moral beliefs to me? And I am even more angry as a legislator who must endure the threats of every religious group who thinks it has some God-granted right to control my vote on every roll call in the Senate. I am warning them today: I will fight them every step of the way if they try to dictate their moral convictions to all Americans in the name of "conservatism.”
Barry M. Goldwater
“Most Americans have no real understanding of the operation of the international money lenders. The accounts of the Federal Reserve System have never been audited. It operates outside the control of Congress and manipulates the credit of the United States”
Barry M. Goldwater
“‎"I feel certain that Conservatism is through unless Conservatives can demonstrate and communicate the difference between being concerned with [the unemployed, the sick without medical care, human welfare, etc.] and believing that the federal government is the proper agent for their solution.”
Barry M. Goldwater, The Conscience of a Conservative
“Sex and politics are a lot alike. You don't have to be good at them to enjoy them.”
Barry M. Goldwater
“I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution, or that have failed their purpose, or that impose on the people an unwarranted financial burden. I will not attempt to discover whether legislation is "needed" before I have first determined whether it is constitutionally permissible. And if I should later be attacked for neglecting my constituents' "interests," I shall reply that I was informed that their main interest is liberty and that in that cause I am doing the very best I can.”
Barry M. Goldwater
A Government that is big enough to give you all you want is big enough to take it all away”
Barry M. Goldwater
“Surely the first obligation of a political thinker is to understand the nature of man. The Conservative does not claim special powers of perception on this point, but he does claim a familiarity with the accumulated wisdom and experience of history, and he is not too proud to learn from the great minds of the past. The first thing he has learned about man is that each member of the species is a unique creature. Man’s most sacred possession is his individual soul—which has an immortal side, but also a mortal one. The mortal side establishes his absolute differentness from every other human being. Only a philosophy that takes into account the essential differences between men, and, accordingly, makes provision for developing the different potentialities of each man can claim to be in accord with Nature. We have heard much in our time about “the common man.” It is a concept that pays little attention to the history of a nation that grew great through the initiative and ambition of uncommon men. The Conservative knows that to regard man as part of an undifferentiated mass is to consign him to ultimate slavery.”
Barry M. Goldwater, Conscience of a Conservative
“[He]talks so fast that listening to him is like trying to read Playboy magazine with your wife turning the pages.”
Barry M. Goldwater
“as the public grows more and more cynical, the politician feels less and less compelled to take his promises seriously.”
Barry M. Goldwater, Conscience of a Conservative

Do you feel military experience is important in a presidential candidate?

we need more goldwaters in the world

Do you feel military experience is important in a presidential candidate?

we need more goldwaters in the world

Yes and yes.

Not everyone who does not serve in the military does not have an appreciation for the military.

However, the correlation between quickly climbing the ladder/not serving/being a professional politician and being unrealistic about the intentions of other nations/wanting to slash and burn the military to ramp up social spending is certainly there. I know, it's a horribly formed sentence. I didn't know how else to say it and cover all the bases.

But Mgt. will see the same portal ID.

only if they look and not if someone uses a proxy

the mods here are too TeachTarded any way

that coward is still running from his welding lesson...

seems everyone is scared of Gallows Pole...

29fb20298e6b7b3a7bf1927763e17b34.468x699

this is a must listen...

that coward is still running from his welding lesson...

You gave me a lesson in welding?

Maybe I just plain missed it.

By all means, link!

Considering that President is Command in Chief of the armed forces, yes, a commander of a military should have some experience what the bottom is like and how it runs. The thing is though, we might not have much opposition in elections if that were true because most people who fight for their rights want to keep them when they're done.

And teacher, of course they're not going to argue with you. You need to change your dialogue a little and register under another name and use the same arguments, you'll get feedback from that. You're the warden, you know these pussies don't actually want to stand up for their beliefs against someone that can do something back to them.

If you're going to have a conservative thread, then put something conservative in it.

1. Term limits.

The Deuce. fair tax.

Craps. teacher's wage idea.

IV. balanced budget amendment.

Fin. Tort reform.

Sex. Line item veto, no earmarks/amendments/bill add ons which were originally called "pork". Who changed that name I wonder?

Number G. teacher's hydrogen gas idea.

Ate. Build the friggin fence and shut the border down with human/physical/electronic security.

Letter #9. Buy American.

I've a gazillion posts at the ready to back all that up. Sweet thing is that they all work together.

You ain't dealing with no stinkin chimp here.

Who wants to play? Remember, no liberals.

Considering that President is Command in Chief of the armed forces, yes, a commander of a military should have some experience what the bottom is like and how it runs. The thing is though, we might not have much opposition in elections if that were true because most people who fight for their rights want to keep them when they're done.

And teacher, of course they're not going to argue with you. You need to change your dialogue a little and register under another name and use the same arguments, you'll get feedback from that. You're the warden, you know these pussies don't actually want to stand up for their beliefs against someone that can do something back to them.

Commander in chief should mean that he does the right thing for the country no matter what, politics and wants and needs dont play a role in his decisions, its for the best interest of the country

Obama does not do this

Few politicians do. Unfortunately, politics has come down to doing w/e you need to to get votes and win, it's not about doing what is right anymore - just winning. Both sides see their views as the savior of America and both are pretty much willing to do anything to get that.

I've a gazillion posts at the ready to back all that up. Sweet thing is that they all work together.

You ain't dealing with no stinkin chimp here.

Who wants to play? Remember, no liberals.

It's a good list. I wish it were doable, but not with this crowd in Washington DC.

“The Conservative does not despise government. He despises tyranny. This is precisely why the Conservative reveres the Constitution and insists on adherence to it.”

Mark R. Levin, Liberty and Tyranny: A Conservative Manifesto

“The Founders believed, and the Conservative agrees, in the dignity of the individual; that we, as human beings, have a right to live, live freely, and pursue that which motivates us not because man or some government says so, but because these are God-given natural rights.”

“In the civil society, the individual is recognized and accepted as more than an abstract statistic or faceless member of some group; rather, he is a unique, spiritual being with a soul and a conscience. He is free to discover his own potential and pursue his own legitimate interests, tempered, however, by a moral order that has its foundation in faith and guides his life and all human life through the prudent exercise of judgment.”

“Like the Founders, the Conservative also recognizes in society a harmony of interests, as Adam Smith put it, and rules of cooperation that have developed through generations of human experience and collective reasoning that promote the betterment of the individual and society. This is characterized as ordered liberty, the social contract, or the civil society.”

“The latest Congressional Budget Office figures show that the top 1 percent of income earners in the United States paid 39 percent of federal income taxes while earning 18 percent of pretax income and the top 5 percent of income earners paid 61 percent of federal income taxes while earning 31 percent of pretax income. Indeed, the top 40 percent of income earners paid 99.4 percent of federal income taxes. The bottom 40 percent of income earners paid no federal income tax and received 3.8 percent from the tax system. And the middle 20 percent of income earners pay only 4.4 percent of federal income taxes.3”

Few politicians do. Unfortunately, politics has come down to doing w/e you need to to get votes and win, it's not about doing what is right anymore - just winning. Both sides see their views as the savior of America and both are pretty much willing to do anything to get that.

this is the democrat party

Proverbs 29:12 | Read whole chapter | See verse in context If a ruler hearken to lies, all his servants are wicked.

That would lack honesty.

Yes, I'd have to change my language, my whole take on gettin to the logic of the matter, my logic on gettin to the take of the matter and in the end I think I'd be found out.

I get your point, but, I been here cents 2007 and never has it been shown that I will gig someone cause of their political views. I go outta my way to prove that The Warden is gigging someone cause of the rules.

You say I'd get feedback from that. My beta testing says otherwise. I've been a member of most every internet political debate forum there is, at least up to a couple of years ago. It's always the same, exactly the same, teacher rules.

Think about it, if you get it correct the first time, what's to argue?

The Warden rules on rules, teacher just rules.

But then nuttin is more betterer than proof. Check The Mighty Horse Thread. Some few, back in the day, have tried me, they didn't get banned or suspended, they paid the price. It's all there to read.

Boss, you make a good point but you are still kinda new, but, solid text is solid text. I seem to remember someone a while back saying that there should be conservative ideas in here, round two...

Of all the issues between the liberal and conservative I say that taxes is the biggest gulf. The liberal says that higher taxes helps the economy. I say it hurts it. I'm constantly asking the liberal to give me the mechanics or it, the cause and effect. Yes, I'm The friggin Warden, but I don't see how as teacher when I ask that it should dissuade the liberal from refutation of this...

You know him, you love him, back by popular demand...

crowd_1_2.png

Mort...

A forty(40) year old man has his self a small bidness. He is not a corporation, he chooses, right or wrong, to pay his taxes individually. There are a LOT of small bidnesses out there like this. Gonna call our guy Mort. Mort has a little machine shop. Mort the Machinest, Machinest Mort. Mort is single and makes exactly $200k/year. Mort is in the highest tax bracket, right now Mort pays $70k a year in income taxes. Slowbama, the half-breed stuttering muslim wants to raise taxes on Mort, as Mort doesn't pay his fair share. If Slow gets his way Mort will pay $79.2k in income taxes. Mort employs three dudes, Tom, skeptic and Harry in Mort's Machine Shop. Each of these guys makes $50K/year. Each of these guys pays $7.5k in taxes/year. Grand total of income taxes paid by everyone at Mort's Machine Shop is $95.2k/year. Mort's Machine shop make a profit of $400k/year, hence the saleries. If Mort has to buy sumpin, that comes outta Mort's salery. Every time skeptic breaks a bit, cause skeptic is a friggin moron, Mort has to replace that bit outta his own salery. A bit can easily cost a grand. Mort understands that he has to pay for these things, Mort is a bidnessman, Mort is a conservative, a Libertarian, in fact, a Perfect Libertrain, a consequential Libertarian, a Neil Boortz Libertarian, a teacher Libertarian, and Mort does not bemoan his poor self when he has to replace a skeptic destroyed bit, Mort assumes the risks. The cost of doing bidness. This risk/reward American/capitalist system is why Mort is in the highest tax bracket. Mort lives in a nice house, dirve a nice truck that he also uses for his bidness. Mort belongs to a semi-upper class country club. Mort works 60-80 hours a week and Mort feels that his hard work and risk entitles his self to some perks. Who is say that he doen't deserve these things? So Mort's bidness is doing okay, he's paying the bills, paying the taxes, paying the saleries for Tom, skeptic and Harry, he's paying for is idiot employee sleptic's bit destroying behavior. Mort's Machine Shop is standing pat at a $400k/year profit. But Mort is greedy. Mort wants to expand. Mort plays golf with Mitt, Mitt has kitchen sink assembly bidness. Mitt buys a certain part for one of his sinks from a black guy, said black guy, Leroy, is stiffing Mitt on the price of the part. Now, said part can't be manufactured by Mort, Mort needs a certain machine to fabricate this part and Mort ain't got it. This machine costs $9.2k. Mort can decide to invest in Mort's Machine Shop but Mort likes his lifestyle and Mort is worried that Slow is gonna raise Mort's personnel income taxes/year by, you guessed it, $9.2k. Mort is uncertain of his finacial future expences cause Slow is dicking around with the economy, not doing as a President should do and lettin everyne know what is coming down the pike. Giving the bidnessman certainty is not high on Slow's to do list. Personally, Mort the Machinest feels that Slow is doing his upmost to destroy capitalism so that he can say "see, capitalism doens't work, lettuce try socialism/communism/Marxism/statism", but that is neither here nor there. Now, dues at Mort's country club cost/year, you guessed it, $9.2k/year. Like I said, Mort likes his greedy, capitalist fueled lifestyle. Under Slow's plan Mort is not gonna give up his Sunday golf outing with Mitt to expand his bidness. Mitt's just gonna have to do what Mitt always does, fire some people and outsource to the Chinese. Greedy little Mitt. All of a sudden Mort hears that there is a guy running again Slow that will not raise Mort's taxes. (We gonna put aside that said guy actually want to LOWER Mort's taxes if elected). Word on the street is that this guy is 5/4 in favour of gettin elected. Mort the Machinest rolls the die and buys his new machine that will get him a new contract with Mitt the sink maker. Mort now has more work that he can handle, so he has to hire a new guy, Marchimedes. Bidness is good, matter of fact it's so good Mort give his self a HUGE raise. He also gives all his employees a huge raise. Mort now pays himself $300k/year, and his now four(4) employees now all make $75k/years. Mort's machine Shop now pays in federal income taxes $230k/year. Mort's Machine Shop used to pay $95.2k/year. Remember, Mort's employees have jumped up a tax bracket so they now pay a higher percentage. Is that fair? Same guys, same job, but that is neither here not there. This is called trickle down economics. Yes, Lucy, there are ramifications to raising taxes on the so-called rich. Also, Mort gets a general good feeling from the local community cause he employs the bit destroying retard skeptic. Remember, now, that Mort, Tom, skeptic, Harry and Marchimedes also now all pay more into SSI, state/local taxes, sales taxes, they all get more betterer rides, they spend more on the local economy, friggin skeptic now pays his retard nephew, dano bivins to mow his lawn, who in turn takes said lawn cash and and buys gum to mix with his lead paint chips, Tom starts seeing the local whore, Isabel, twice the week now, Harry smoke more weed, which makes him buy more Nintendo games and Marchimedes self publishes a book titled "How to build a pyramid", wins the Nobel prize for just being able to point out the friggin obvious and takes the ensuing cash and buys some dog and pony show internet political debate web site and makes lowrent admin who is so busy banning KingBlam that he forgets to eat or smoke for weeks at time and turns out to live to be 127 years old and crap I grow bored.

I like to think my math correct on that one.

I don't see why if I get it correct the first time I can't repost, now and again, a valid point. The Warden has to rule on spam, now and again, and the times I've ruled on spam what I just did there doesn't come close to what I have ruled against. Shame the liberals can't refute that here.

You can here...

http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/22244-and-the-horse-you-rode-in-on/page-1

Mater of fact, I just had a bad idea. You liberals don't like this thread? Wanna reply to it?

Fine.

Then.

Do so right here...

http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/22244-and-the-horse-you-rode-in-on/page-1

You know what that is. That place you are afeared of. If you tread there you have to pay the price. By all means, don't like sumpin you see here? Copy/paste it to that link and see the pain and carnage that it brings you.

Or start a refutation thread. I won't touch it. Here ya go, teacher wont even reply there. I friggin dare ya.

That would lack honesty.

Yes, I'd have to change my language, my whole take on gettin to the logic of the matter, my logic on gettin to the take of the matter and in the end I think I'd be found out.

I get your point, but, I been here cents 2007 and never has it been shown that I will gig someone cause of their political views. I go outta my way to prove that The Warden is gigging someone cause of the rules.

You say I'd get feedback from that. My beta testing says otherwise. I've been a member of most every internet political debate forum there is, at least up to a couple of years ago. It's always the same, exactly the same, teacher rules.

Think about it, if you get it correct the first time, what's to argue?

The Warden rules on rules, teacher just rules.

But then nuttin is more betterer than proof. Check The Mighty Horse Thread. Some few, back in the day, have tried me, they didn't get banned or suspended, they paid the price. It's all there to read.

Boss, you make a good point but you are still kinda new, but, solid text is solid text. I seem to remember someone a while back saying that there should be conservative ideas in here, round two...

Of all the issues between the liberal and conservative I say that taxes is the biggest gulf. The liberal says that higher taxes helps the economy. I say it hurts it. I'm constantly asking the liberal to give me the mechanics or it, the cause and effect. Yes, I'm The friggin Warden, but I don't see how as teacher when I ask that it should dissuade the liberal from refutation of this...

You know him, you love him, back by popular demand...

crowd_1_2.png

Mort...

I like to think my math correct on that one.

I don't see why if I get it correct the first time I can't repost, now and again, a valid point. The Warden has to rule on spam, now and again, and the times I've ruled on spam what I just did there doesn't come close to what I have ruled against. Shame the liberals can't refute that here.

You can here...

Mater of fact, I just had a bad idea. You liberals don't like this thread? Wanna reply to it?

Fine.

Then.

Do so right here...

You know what that is. That place you are afeared of. If you tread there you have to pay the price. By all means, don't like sumpin you see here? Copy/paste it to that link and see the pain and carnage that it brings you.

Or start a refutation thread. I won't touch it. Here ya go, teacher wont even reply there. I friggin dare ya.

good rant !

February

Monday, February 1 Iowa caucus (Dem)

Tuesday, February 2 Iowa caucus (GOP)

Tuesday, February 9 New Hampshire

Saturday, February 20 South Carolina

Tuesday, February 23 Nevada caucus

March

Tuesday, March 1

(Super Tuesday) Colorado caucuses

Massachusetts

Oklahoma

Tennessee

Texas

Vermont

Virginia

North Carolina

Read more at http://www.uspresidentialelectionnews.com/2016-presidential-primary-schedule-calendar/#b9et2vWmmYU3Tedx.99

I am happy to see that texas gets to vote alot earlier than normal so maybe we will get to help decide who goes further in the primary process for president