smrose1990

Conservatives ONLY thread

10 hours ago, JTZilla said:

my daddy used to shove corn husks up my butt.

i know.

11 hours ago, TDS said:

i suck alot of negro dicks

nasty

THANK YOU PRESIEDENT TRUMP FOR THE GREAT ECONOMY

8 hours ago, Duck615 said:

amen

Eh.

You know, I wound this thread up for several reasons. Go read! Reasons are posted. Gift that keeps on giving.

Fu(k the dumb $h!t, if you a liberal you gots no stinkin bidness in this thread. It's the rules. My hands are tied.

It could be worse.

46 minutes ago, teacher said:

Eh.

You know, I wound this thread up for several reasons. Go read! Reasons are posted. Gift that keeps on giving.

Fu(k the dumb $h!t, if you a liberal you gots no stinkin bidness in this thread. It's the rules. My hands are tied.

It could be worse.

go back thru the pages and see how many libs stick their nasty noses in our business.

1 minute ago, JTZilla said:

go back thru the pages and see how many libs stick their nasty noses in our business.

The liberal can not, not take the bait.

7 minutes ago, teacher said:

The liberal can not, not take the bait.

lol  no they cant !! 

3 minutes ago, JTZilla said:

lol  no they cant !! 

Welcome to this thread.

1 minute ago, teacher said:

Welcome to this thread.

Thank you,

You once told me that Biden would win the dem nomination.  I really dont think he will win the nomination,,,,,,,  wont be bernie and wont be pokahontas,,  so one of the other fools will come from no where

if dems want reparations they can pay it themselves.

On 6/18/2019 at 8:10 PM, JTZilla said:

Trump will build his wall !

loop feet GIF

On 6/16/2019 at 8:39 AM, Duck615 said:

Mr Obama, the S&P 500 hit All-Time Highs (again) today under the Trump Economy.....Your response???

obama dance GIF

On 6/19/2019 at 4:40 PM, Chiseler said:

cnn sucks

Bongino was right, CNN really does suck [by the numbers]

CNN Sucks

NRATV host Dan Bongino chimed into the debate about the “CNN Sucks” chants that arise at almost every one of President Donald Trump’s MAGA rallies, and after checking the numbers, he nailed it.

Jim Acosta, CNN‘s biggest baby, spent days commenting on his experience at a MAGA rally where the crowd chanted “CNN Sucks.”

“To give you a sense of what’s happening right now, you can hear there is a chorus of boos and other chants at this Trump crowd here in Tampa, Fla. They are saying things like ‘CNN sucks,’ ‘go home’ and ‘fake news,'” Acosta said during a live report on Tuesday, July 31st.

(Article Continues Below Advertisement)

Then on Wednesday…

“I mean, honestly, it felt like we weren’t in America anymore,” Acosta said. “I don’t know how to put it any more plainly than that.”

And Friday, after his tantrum during the previous day’s press briefing:

“I think maybe we should make some bumper stickers. Make some buttons, you know maybe we should go out on Pennsylvania Avenue like these folks who chant CNN sucks and fake news, maybe we should go out, all journalists should go out on Pennsylvania Avenue and chant we’re not the enemy of the people because I’m tired of this.”

Acosta is clearly tired of hearing “CNN Sucks.” So why do people keep chanting it?

Mr. Bongino tweeted out the answer.

“If CNN would just stop sucking then we’d have no need to continue the ‘CNN sucks’ chant” he tweeted.

If CNN would just stop sucking then we’d have no need to continue the “CNN sucks” chant. #TheMoreYouKnow

— Dan Bongino (@dbongino) August 5, 2018

Sure, subjectively, most believe that CNN sucks, but what do the numbers say?

For this analysis, CDN pulled the most recent weekly cable ratings from Nielsen.

Prime Time – All Viewers

CNN 13 Fox News 1 -all

That’s a whole lotta’ suckin’. But hey, at least #13 CNN beat The Food Network.

Ok, but that’s just prime time, what about the rest of the day?

Daytime Rankings – all viewers

CNN-full-day-all-viewers-620x294.png

Well, they suck less during the day, but that’s still pretty sucky. I promise there are ZERO executives at CNN that are proud that they lost to HGTV and The Hallmark Channel.

But that’s just old people, right?  RIGHT?

Prime Time – 25 to 54-year-old viewers (the so-called “Prized” demographic)

CNN-prime-time-25-54-620x402.png

Well, that’s not better … at all. Fox News is still the most watched news network among viewers in the “prized” demo. But MSNBC (#15) and CNN (#16) did manage to beat VH1, whose most viewed shows include “RuPaul’s Drag Race”, “America’s Next Top Model” and “Love & Hip Hop.”

Things don’t improve much for CNN in the daytime 25-54 rankings.

Day Time – 25 to 54-year-old Demographic

CNN-daytime-25-54-620x323.png

Yeah, if CNN wasn’t playing in airports, I’m not sure anyone would see it. #13 again, but this time they at least held off TV Land.

So, Dan Bongino is right. CNN does indeed suck both subjectively and objectively.

1 hour ago, JTZilla said:

Bongino was right, CNN really does suck [by the numbers]

CNN Sucks

NRATV host Dan Bongino chimed into the debate about the “CNN Sucks” chants that arise at almost every one of President Donald Trump’s MAGA rallies, and after checking the numbers, he nailed it.

Jim Acosta, CNN‘s biggest baby, spent days commenting on his experience at a MAGA rally where the crowd chanted “CNN Sucks.”

“To give you a sense of what’s happening right now, you can hear there is a chorus of boos and other chants at this Trump crowd here in Tampa, Fla. They are saying things like ‘CNN sucks,’ ‘go home’ and ‘fake news,'” Acosta said during a live report on Tuesday, July 31st.

(Article Continues Below Advertisement)

Then on Wednesday…

“I mean, honestly, it felt like we weren’t in America anymore,” Acosta said. “I don’t know how to put it any more plainly than that.”

And Friday, after his tantrum during the previous day’s press briefing:

“I think maybe we should make some bumper stickers. Make some buttons, you know maybe we should go out on Pennsylvania Avenue like these folks who chant CNN sucks and fake news, maybe we should go out, all journalists should go out on Pennsylvania Avenue and chant we’re not the enemy of the people because I’m tired of this.”

Acosta is clearly tired of hearing “CNN Sucks.” So why do people keep chanting it?

Mr. Bongino tweeted out the answer.

“If CNN would just stop sucking then we’d have no need to continue the ‘CNN sucks’ chant” he tweeted.

If CNN would just stop sucking then we’d have no need to continue the “CNN sucks” chant. #TheMoreYouKnow

— Dan Bongino (@dbongino) August 5, 2018

Sure, subjectively, most believe that CNN sucks, but what do the numbers say?

For this analysis, CDN pulled the most recent weekly cable ratings from Nielsen.

Prime Time – All Viewers

CNN 13 Fox News 1 -all

That’s a whole lotta’ suckin’. But hey, at least #13 CNN beat The Food Network.

Ok, but that’s just prime time, what about the rest of the day?

Daytime Rankings – all viewers

CNN-full-day-all-viewers-620x294.png

Well, they suck less during the day, but that’s still pretty sucky. I promise there are ZERO executives at CNN that are proud that they lost to HGTV and The Hallmark Channel.

But that’s just old people, right?  RIGHT?

Prime Time – 25 to 54-year-old viewers (the so-called “Prized” demographic)

CNN-prime-time-25-54-620x402.png

Well, that’s not better … at all. Fox News is still the most watched news network among viewers in the “prized” demo. But MSNBC (#15) and CNN (#16) did manage to beat VH1, whose most viewed shows include “RuPaul’s Drag Race”, “America’s Next Top Model” and “Love & Hip Hop.”

Things don’t improve much for CNN in the daytime 25-54 rankings.

Day Time – 25 to 54-year-old Demographic

CNN-daytime-25-54-620x323.png

Yeah, if CNN wasn’t playing in airports, I’m not sure anyone would see it. #13 again, but this time they at least held off TV Land.

So, Dan Bongino is right. CNN does indeed suck both subjectively and objectively.

I could list the ways of how demorats suck, hate god, Kill babies, destroy our beloved nation.We all know it...DEMOCRATS SUCK!