Jump to content
smrose1990

Conservatives ONLY thread

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Chiseler said:

1919: They'll have flying cars in the future

2019: Cauliflower's racist

 

that is one dumb bytch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Chiseler said:

 

great one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Any update on trump still being our President ?

Image result for poster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Chiseler said:

 

she is bizarre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Is Fox's Tucker Carlson Destined To Dominate Cable News?

 

 

 

Once upon a time, a man named Bill O'Reilly ruled cable news, with nightly ratings that seemed invincible. When a sexual harassment scandal forced Fox News to kill off its top-rated show, many wondered if any show at the network would ever attract an audience like The O'Reilly Factor. As it turns out, Fox didn't have just one host ready to match O'Reilly's ratings, it had two: Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson.

Hannity, whose roots in talk radio make him perfectly comfortable setting the political agenda each night at 9 p.m., has seamlessly filled the void left behind by O'Reilly. Hannity's access to President Trump has led to high profile one-on-ones, most recently just last night. While Nielsen ratings for Thursday night won't be available until later today, the interviews often attract big audiences. Hannity drew 4 million viewers for his exclusive one-on-one with Trump immediately following the joint news conference in Finland with Russian president Vladimir Putin--and generated and plenty of media coverage, for everything from Hannity's rumored influence over the president to his tendency to be a big tipper overseas.

For the year to date, Hannity is averaging 3.3 million viewers a night, making its host the most-watched host on cable news, the title O'Reilly held for most of his two decades in prime time. Hannity is also the most-watched man on all of cable TV, just ahead of WWE wrestling on USA, which has a year-to-date audience of just over 3 million viewers.

MSNBC's star prime time host Rachel Maddow is third on that list, with a year-to-date average of 2.9 million viewers--but Maddow's in a tight race with FNC's Tucker Carlson, whose Tucker Carlson Tonight has a year-to-date average audience of 2.8 million viewers.

According to ratings data compiled by Nielsen, Carlson has established himself as one of Fox News Channel's most valuable--and consistent--ratings performers. What makes that all the more impressive is that Tucker Carlson Tonight launched less than two years ago. The show debuted in November 2016, and by the end of December Carlson had increased ratings in the 7 p.m. hour by 25%--and was second only to O'Reilly among viewers 25-54, the demographic most coveted by advertisers. "In less than two months, Tucker has taken cable news by storm with his spirited interviews and consistently strong performance," Fox News executive chairman Rupert Murdoch said at the time. "Viewers have overwhelmingly responded to the show and we look forward to him being a part of Fox News’ powerful primetime line-up.”

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

By comparison, Hannity is a Fox News original, whose current show, Hannity, debuted in 2009. MSNBC's Maddow recently celebrated her tenth anniversary in prime time with a one-week run at number one--and The Rachel Maddow Show's highest weekly ratings ever. But as this week began, Maddow was outpaced not just by Hannity, but also Carlson. On Monday night, Hannity's total audience was up (to 3.577 million), while Maddow's was down (to just under 3 million, at 2.989 million). Tucker Carlson Tonight drew a total audience of 3.1 million.

On Tuesday, Maddow's news-making interview with Hillary Clinton pushed her show into a tight race for first place, falling narrowly behind Hannity, 3.5 million vs 3.3 million, respectively. But Tuesday was the second night in a row that Carlson beat Maddow among viewers 25-54 (627,000 viewers, compared to Maddow's 595,000). Hannity was first on the night, with 669,000.

 

Mark Joyella has worked in cable news at CNN and Fox, and as a news anchor and reporter at TV stations in New York City, Miami, Tampa and Orlando; follow Mark on Twitter @standupkid

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JTZilla said:

she is bizarre

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

chisler  that bytch is nasty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, JTZilla said:

chisler  that bytch is nasty

This is her boyfriend

NxErukf.jpg

kI7r8Yp.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow that is nasty , is that really the boyfriend?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JTZilla said:

wow that is nasty , is that really the boyfriend?

 

yes, his name is riley roberts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thats disgusting, both of them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unredacted Mueller findings reveal Trump’s secret cauliflower plantation

 

Fact: we all have an “inner farmer”, yearning to grow our own yucca and plantains in a sustainable Green Space. Yet because of greedy corporations, Trump, and ICE (who separate families at the border just to mean to children whose parents have violent criminal histories), we are enslaved by supermarket oligarchs, who force us into buying what they make us buy, including white men’s preferences like cauliflower.

 

Cauliflower is well-known to front line communities of color as yet another emblem of slavery and colonialism that have caused a national divide along racial lines, which is Trump’s fault. Cauliflower in particular has been as much a symbol of hatred as Christopher Columbus and General George Custer. Andrew Jackson, whose picture is on the $20 bill for now, ate cauliflower like it was his job.

 

...Jackson’s servants were not the only ones who suffered if they interfered with Jackson’s bigoted vegetable of choice. “My people brought maize and yucca to trade with the white general Jackson, hoping we could try the white man’s vegetable, “wrote Chief Kill-Mirror Warren, a native person of color and ancestor of U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren, who fights for working families. “He told us he would scalp our asses if we touched his white food, while pointing his bayonet at us.”

 

If you are thinking cauliflower based oppression of people of color is ancient history, guess again. ...CNN broke this story, after secretly interviewing a migrant plantation worker. “It’s worse than jail. I got yucca in jail, even plantains. I had menu choices. Not here. We get Big Macs every day. I can’t even …” whispered an oppressed plantation worker, who had served a 4 year sentence for indecent assault before Trump’s agents deported him. “We do not get a living wage, only housing and three meals a day, none of which include yucca.” explained the guest worker through tearing eyes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Unredacted Mueller findings reveal Trump’s secret cauliflower plantation

 

Fact: we all have an “inner farmer”, yearning to grow our own yucca and plantains in a sustainable Green Space. Yet because of greedy corporations, Trump, and ICE (who separate families at the border just to mean to children whose parents have violent criminal histories), we are enslaved by supermarket oligarchs, who force us into buying what they make us buy, including white men’s preferences like cauliflower.

 

Cauliflower is well-known to front line communities of color as yet another emblem of slavery and colonialism that have caused a national divide along racial lines, which is Trump’s fault. Cauliflower in particular has been as much a symbol of hatred as Christopher Columbus and General George Custer. Andrew Jackson, whose picture is on the $20 bill for now, ate cauliflower like it was his job.

 

...Jackson’s servants were not the only ones who suffered if they interfered with Jackson’s bigoted vegetable of choice. “My people brought maize and yucca to trade with the white general Jackson, hoping we could try the white man’s vegetable, “wrote Chief Kill-Mirror Warren, a native person of color and ancestor of U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren, who fights for working families. “He told us he would scalp our asses if we touched his white food, while pointing his bayonet at us.”

 

If you are thinking cauliflower based oppression of people of color is ancient history, guess again. ...CNN broke this story, after secretly interviewing a migrant plantation worker. “It’s worse than jail. I got yucca in jail, even plantains. I had menu choices. Not here. We get Big Macs every day. I can’t even …” whispered an oppressed plantation worker, who had served a 4 year sentence for indecent assault before Trump’s agents deported him. “We do not get a living wage, only housing and three meals a day, none of which include yucca.” explained the guest worker through tearing eyes.

So what libsare saying is  Mueller broke the law in not indicting President Trump right?   So  Mueller  Obstructed justice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What it all comes down to is...Trump secretly wanting cheap Cauliflower.

 

He use to get it from Russia BUT when him and Putin got into it...he was cut off from his official sources.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JTZilla said:

So what libsare saying is  Mueller broke the law in not indicting President Trump right?   So  Mueller  Obstructed justice

Nope. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, dontlooknow said:

Nope. 

Please get out dontlooknow, you are not smart enough to be in here !   Plus you are not a conservative

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LIB WOMEN ARE MURDERERS !!!  

 

STOP ABORTION MURDERS !!!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...