smrose1990

Conservatives ONLY thread

22 minutes ago, guilluamezenz said:

we will bury you Image result for soviet tank gifImage result for soviet tank gif

YOU DO NOT BELONG IN HERE !!! 

Just now, guilluamezenz said:

i dont care because you dont belong here

i RUN THIS THREAD ,   ALL I HAVE TO DO IS ASK TEACHER TO KICK YOU OUT OF HERE AND HE WILL,, IVE BEEN NICE TO YOU , PLEASE LEAVE YOU ARE NOT A CONSERVATIVE.

5 minutes ago, JTZilla said:

i RUN THIS THREAD ,   ALL I HAVE TO DO IS ASK TEACHER TO KICK YOU OUT OF HERE AND HE WILL,, IVE BEEN NICE TO YOU , PLEASE LEAVE YOU ARE NOT A CONSERVATIVE.

Image result for bring it gif

Conservative only thread should not seek approval. Conservatives speak here and liberals can reject if they want to be embarrassed 

Have abortions Honk

We need immigrants to help with the declining birth rates Honk Honk

20 hours ago, guilluamezenz said:

i dont care because you dont belong here

What the fu(k, man? Mr. Zilla said "please." You don't belong here, no more than Mr. Zilla or I belong in the Liberals Only Room. How is it you don't understand that I started this thread to point this hypocrisy out? It's one thread. You have a sub-forum were I can't come get you, but that is not enough for your SJW snowflake azz. Lemme ask you sumpin...

Why the fu(k can't I and conservatives like me have one tiny, stinkin thread unmolested by communists?

Fool, we conservatives don't need one tiny, stinkin thread. It's about the principle, this thread is a trap, it's bait, always has been. You? Hook, line and sinker.

What the fu(k is wrong with you liberals? I tell you years in advance what I'm gonna do, how I'm gonna do it, and still ya'll take the bait.

So that was all said. Here's where I hoped it would never go.

Get out! I'm boss. Also, you're gay.

18 hours ago, OMGitzHIM said:

Conservative only thread should not seek approval. Conservatives speak here and liberals can reject if they want to be embarrassed 

we have deep conversations in here, we dont like fags (dems) sticking their noses in our conversations... Get out boy  

58 minutes ago, teacher said:

What the fu(k, man? Mr. Zilla said "please." You don't belong here, no more than Mr. Zilla or I belong in the Liberals Only Room. How is it you don't understand that I started this thread to point this hypocrisy out? It's one thread. You have a sub-forum were I can't come get you, but that is not enough for your SJW snowflake azz. Lemme ask you sumpin...

Why the fu(k can't I and conservatives like me have one tiny, stinkin thread unmolested by communists?

Fool, we conservatives don't need one tiny, stinkin thread. It's about the principle, this thread is a trap, it's bait, always has been. You? Hook, line and sinker.

What the fu(k is wrong with you liberals? I tell you years in advance what I'm gonna do, how I'm gonna do it, and still ya'll take the bait.

So that was all said. Here's where I hoped it would never go.

Get out! I'm boss. Also, you're gay.

he is gay

You let a little faggot like piece of shit Franklin remove posts from her thread, which has no such warnings attached to it as this thread does.
You should let JT have the same ability, at the very least.

Actually, he should have more; he should be able to modify posts to make them say derogatory things about the poster if they're not a conservative.
JT is more trustworthy than piece of shit, beyond question.

i have had will franklin blocked for probably 2 years now... and i dont miss having to see his nonsense at all.

2 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

You let a little faggot like piece of shit Franklin remove posts from her thread,

Yes, I do.

which has no such warnings attached to it as this thread does.

Correct.

You should let JT have the same ability, at the very least.

If I had the ability to give Mr. Zilla the power to exert power in only this thread I would Shirley do so. I don't doubt that if I gave Mr. Zilla God-like moderator powers and request that he refrain to using said powers only in this thread he would do just that. Dude is cool. But we are no were near that. I made the mess that is this thread and I'm still here to deal with it.

This thread is about hypocrisy. A living, breathing example of the hypocrisy of the left. The left can have an entire sub-forum titled "Liberals Only" but the right can't have a single, stinkin thread titled "Conservatives Only." I've made my mutha fu(kin point. Long ago. All this extra is bonus.

See, lowrent, I'm slick like that, you are a normal, authoritarian "yea, my team," ban that mutha fu(ka kinda bloke. I don't want to ban that mutha fu(ka.

I want to turn them inside out.

Lowrent, just beating them down with authority doesn't get the job done. Eh, know what? Nuttin gets the job done with these liberal jerks. My way doesn't work, your way doesn't work. These are liberals, they will lie. Best one can do, other than other things that I do, is bring some funny.

So it's a joke now? I've a joke. When don't I have a joke?

Fu(k the dumb $h!t, a joke...

Many idiots, over the years, walk into my bar and go "I'd like a nice drink."

Me: "So would I."

That's all. Where am I? Is this thread pinned? Are we done yet?

This is the Liberal Forum. Every body gets to have a say.

Have your say, make it count.

-

I do so love a pinned thread.  

6 minutes ago, teacher said:

Yes, I do.

Correct.

If I had the ability to give Mr. Zilla the power to exert power in only this thread I would Shirley do so. I don't doubt that if I gave Mr. Zilla God-like moderator powers and request that he refrain to using said powers only in this thread he would do just that. Dude is cool. But we are no were near that. I made the mess that is this thread and I'm still here to deal with it. 

This thread is about hypocrisy. A living, breathing example of the hypocrisy of the left. The left can have an entire sub-forum titled "Liberals Only" but the right can't have a single, stinkin thread titled "Conservatives Only." I've made my mutha fu(kin point. Long ago. All this extra is bonus.

See, lowrent, I'm slick like that, you are a normal, authoritarian "yea, my team," ban that mutha fu(ka kinda bloke. I don't want to ban that mutha fu(ka.

I want to turn them inside out.

Lowrent, just beating them down with authority doesn't get the job done. Eh, know what? Nuttin gets the job done with these liberal jerks. My way doesn't work, your way doesn't work. These are liberals, they will lie. Best one can do, other than other things that I do, is bring some funny.

So it's a joke now? I've a joke. When don't I have a joke?

Fu(k the dumb $h!t, a joke...

Many idiots, over the years, walk into my bar and go "I'd like a nice drink."

Me: "So would I."

That's all. Where am I? Is this thread pinned? Are we done yet?

This is the Liberal Forum. Every body gets to have a say.

Have your say, make it count.

-

I do so love a pinned thread.  

This thread is not a joke, this thread pisses off the libs, because the want us to have not a damn thing.... They want only misery upon us...

I am still searching for something that just pisses off the libs to no end...  you know me ill find it...  If i  have to pay for another month  ,  ill damn sure do it

I made the mess that is this thread and I'm still here to deal with it. 

this thread isnt a mess !!   Pinning this was the best thing that has been done,,,    They dont like seeing it here

8 minutes ago, Chiseler said:

disgusting transgender video

2 minutes ago, JTZilla said:

disgusting transgender video

f1a.jpg