smrose1990

Conservatives ONLY thread

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/2019/04/23/jussie-smollett-case-brothers-sue-actors-lawyers-defamation/3548531002/+

Jussie Smollett case: Brothers accused of carrying out attack sue actor's legal team for defamation

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/23/us/jussie-smollett-brothers-lawsuit-defamation/index.html

Brothers implicated, then cleared, in Jussie Smollett case sue actor's legal team for defamation

Deerrrr!! Trump is the bestest!  Even better than that!  I like him especially cause he says great stuff, like "Crooked Hillary!"  What a great one!  He's awesome!  I'm glad he's Preznit because I want the Preznit to be a petty, trash talking retard addicted to Twitter.

Deerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Can I join the "conservatives" club now...???

Also, I'm gay.

8 hours ago, splunch said:

Deerrrr!! Trump is the bestest!  Even better than that!  I like him especially cause he says great stuff, like "Crooked Hillary!"  What a great one!  He's awesome!  I'm glad he's Preznit because I want the Preznit to be a petty, trash talking retard addicted to Twitter.

Deerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Can I join the "conservatives" club now...???

no get the hell out you are a lib

On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 9:40 PM, Chiseler said:

EdNE8BD.jpg

you know this is exactly what we did to native americans what do they call them now indigenous? whatever

Also, I'm still gay.

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 7:33 PM, Chiseler said:

what is this madness

Also, I'm gay so stop ignoring me.

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 7:33 PM, Chiseler said:

i have to say i agree this is so stupid, white people like dogs the asians eatthem black people make them figt, so do the mexicans, white people are just kind to animals

Damn it, I'm gay, hear me swish.

1 hour ago, guilluamezenz said:

you know this is exactly what we did to native americans what do they call them now indigenous? whatever

No, it's not. 

10 minutes ago, guilluamezenz said:

we won anyways 

So we're not allowed to make laws or be a country?  That's kind of a stupid argument dont you think? 

On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 9:09 PM, Chiseler said:

So we're not allowed to make laws or be a country?  That's kind of a stupid argument dont you think? 

your sir are not the majority we are and we will take powerr by whatevermeans necessary the people are sovereign, and now we are the people

Ignore that you heterosexuals.

7 minutes ago, guilluamezenz said:

your sir are not the majority we are and we will take powerr by whatevermeans necessary the people are sovereign, and now we are the people

531.jpg

1z7k6rh2whwy.jpg

Lol you are extra special my friend. We're building the wall, we have the law on our side.  Our side has all the bullets and your side doesn't know which bathroom to use.