smrose1990

Conservatives ONLY thread

anybody?

just great... the lack of activity has led me to pink floyd and now i will be busy for the next 8 hours getting philosophically depressed by roger waters... thanks republicans! thanks a fucking lot! :angry:

Thank yourself.

gee what are the rules of this site buttmunch?

I didn't set up the liberals only shit did I?

hell I even chose not to post there because you guys were not allowed there

my first thought was that you should stay out of here, as requested by the mods

they do a good job of policing the Liberals only forum

then I saw that personreal said that you can stay

so I guess you get to be the token Liberal in this thread

have fun

Thank yourself.

it just sucks because now all the liberals are going to say "see... republicans get their own thread and don't actually do anything with it."

It's really not that much fun without the opposition shutting down my every idea, hard to imagine having an entire forums of once sides arguments.

It's really not that much fun without the opposition shutting down my every idea, hard to imagine having an entire forums of once sides arguments.

i'm pretty sure i would give you a run for your money on this topic...

it just sucks because now all the liberals are going to say "see... republicans get their own thread and don't actually do anything with it."

I'm not convinced you're a Republican or a conservative, dt. Just saying.

gee what are the rules of this site buttmunch?

I didn't set up the liberals only shit did I?

hell I even chose not to post there because you guys were not allowed there

YOU FUCKING BITCH YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED IN HERE, DO YOU EVER READ RULES?

STUPID STUPID STUPID TRANNY EVINCE IS NOT ALLOWED HERE

I'm not convinced you're a Republican or a conservative, dt. Just saying.

Datastran is totally a lib,, probably Cannon Pointer

Anyone that doesn't regress to childish attacks when they have no other defense is not a true liberal and should be fine posting here.

Anyone that doesn't regress to childish attacks when they have no other defense is not a true liberal and should be fine posting here.

evince is not one of those people

i agree (thank you!). i really like the part about childish attacks. i'm a big believer that name calling has no place in good debate.

plus: i'm pro-gun, pro-life, i like Ron Paul, i think democrats are liers, i like small government (the first post i made here was in favour of small government).

Hi Conservatives

you dont belong here

C'mon, we're not liberals. As long as they're not being an evince they're not causing problems in my eyes :P

YOU FUCKING BITCH YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED IN HERE, DO YOU EVER READ RULES?

STUPID STUPID STUPID TRANNY EVINCE IS NOT ALLOWED HERE

Datastran is totally a lib,, probably Cannon Pointer

personreal gave her permission to be here

Why, for all things good and holy, is eTard still visible and hetro on this thread...?

personreal gave her permission to be here

hey retard...

what makes you think personreal has that authority ?

you dumbazz fkn clown...

i am sure that any mod could kick the libs off of here

OK...you can stay.

Did I die and in my will make you Warden?

-

Not the point.

The point is, we are doing sumpin with it just by it's being here. We are pointing out hypocrisy. I guess you're not very bright, of have a poor memory, or don't pay attention, or have trouble with the Queen's English cause all this was splained, Lucy, in excruciating detail in this thread.

I'll type slowly sos you can understand.

The liberal has an entire forum here, we have us a single thread. They mad about this thread. I point out that they have an entire forum....

"see... republicans get their own thread and don't actually do anything with it."

Then what the fu(k am I doing with it right this friggin second?

If I blazed with some "A" game stuff here would that make you happy?

Just answer the question, I ain't gonna do that. I've a place for that. But on my turf, the liberal can reply.

I don't see them doing that, so I have me a place where I can go off and not have a liberal reply anyway without any stinkin rules that says the liberal can't reply.

And so do you.

teacher is about solutions... and hammering liberals, eh, there I go.

teacher is about solutions.

Howz about a "Liberals only thread" right here in no holds barred?

Howz about I be the rules enforcer in that thread. Too?

I'll change my post #1 image, a few words, liberal instead of conservative, that kinda thing. I shall enforce the rules equally.

I'd ask for a liberal mod to take my place there but they don't do Jack here. No one does Jack here but for me. Well, lowrent will ban your sorry azz.

I'm fine with that as long as I gets to complain about it every few months.

Then we gets to watch the "liberals only thread" die just like their forum does.

-

See? I should be penning a nice rant in The Mighty Horse Thread right now. I have a point. I've set my point up with some few posts that have come before. It's time to cinch this up with a nice, tidy bow. But no, I'm here and now I'm bored with my damn self. horse log on post may or may not happen.

The morale of the story: I suffer personally in my attempts to make this site more betterer. I could be gettin views, glorious views, I could be padding my lead.

-

Yea, I wonder about Datastrain. Too.

-

I ain't done, yet.

Mr. strain, now you playing to their game. You ain't bright enough to do that.

Thank The Lord I am.

I am not convinced datestran is a conservative at all

well... i originally wanted to be part of this room for 2 reasons:

A. i want to engage in discussion without a bunch of pansy-ass liberals defending democrats no matter what they do (i hate that shit). examples:

1. blocking the keystone pipeline is a horrible idea.

2. more regulations while current regulations don't work (and actually cause great harm (thank you Hanson, very a very good discussion on this topic.))

3. Obama's inaction on the IRS auditing Republican party members and campaign contributors.

4. lack of action on the NSA spying scandal.

6. Obama's bail out of GM and Chrysler - horrible idea.

7. ridiculous "green" initiatives that only inhibit competition in the global market

8. his contradictory and probably illegal campaign contributions

9. his treatment of veterans and obvious attempts at glossing over the issue

10. his indecisiveness with Syria

B. i wanted to focus on the details of issues without antagonizing the partisans. case in point: on the Liberal Forum, i debated with bludog about "when the Democrats should be "held to the fire"" over stupid decisions. i couldn't have had that discussion if the room was full of Republicans spewing pages and pages or antagonizing (albeit maybe good) examples. i would love to partake in a similar room, but with republicans (case in point, i am almost having a discussing about how to promote small government to "undecided" democrats while ensuring said dems that all their liberty and equality won't be thrown away.

i am definitely conservative:

1. i like small government; i hate over spending - if we don't have the money simply don't buy it.

2. i am pro-gun, guns don't kill people, people kill people. constitutional rights are there for a very good reason.

3. i am pro-life (abortion is murder).

4. i would have voted for Ron Paul if he were running. democrats don't vote republican.

i am definitely very liberal:

1. i strongly believe and advocate for equality.

2. i am not racist, and i think a lot of republicans are. and it's a stain on republicans. if they weren't so racist, more democrats would be voting republican, and the republican party suffers because of this.

3. i am pro gay marriage (government doesn't belong in the bedroom) - and small government is good.

4. i don't think the "war on terror" was about the terrorists. i think it was a simple geo-political maneuver where a hawkish presidency took advantage of a terrorist attack.

however, i am flawed.

i have not figured out how to entice discussion without being controversial. hence the 12 hours of crickets and the jibes at this forum for not engaging in anything not "liberal". but please, take these as attacks against the lack of activity, and not the conservative nature of this thread.

(plus... i'd rather talk to JT than some liberals on this forum. however, i'd also rather discuss with evince than some republicans on this forum. got into a screaming match with evince regarding 9/11 truth movement; and in a cordial discussion about "black phobia" with JT.)

i am definitely conservative:

1. i like small government; i hate over spending - if we don't have the money simply don't buy it.

2. i am pro-gun, guns don't kill people, people kill people. constitutional rights are there for a very good reason.

3. i am pro-life (abortion is murder).

4. i would have voted for Ron Paul if he were running. democrats don't vote republican.

i am definitely very liberal:

1. i strongly believe and advocate for equality.

2. i am not racist, and i think a lot of republicans are. and it's a stain on republicans. if they weren't so racist, more democrats would be voting republican, and the republican party suffers because of this.

3. i am pro gay marriage (government doesn't belong in the bedroom) - and small government is good.

4. i don't think the "war on terror" was about the terrorists. i think it was a simple geo-political maneuver where a hawkish presidency took advantage of a terrorist attack.

however, i am flawed.

i have not figured out how to entice discussion without being controversial. hence the 12 hours of crickets and the jibes at this forum for not engaging in anything not "liberal". but please, take these as attacks against the lack of activity, and not the conservative nature of this thread.

(plus... i'd rather talk to JT than some liberals on this forum. however, i'd also rather discuss with evince than some republicans on this forum. got into a screaming match with evince regarding 9/11 truth movement; and in a cordial discussion about "black phobia" with JT.)

I would say that #4 is correct and that there is enough racism to go around.

I'm Thai and therefore NOT racist.

McLiberals_Line_522.jpg

KJ

This is a conservative only thread...try reading then show respect.

Evince still thinks it's a democracy.