smrose1990

Conservatives ONLY thread

On 3/19/2019 at 4:14 PM, Skans said:

Ok, then take my test:

Quiz To Determine Whether You are An American Conservative Or Something Else

1.  Do own at least one gun?

2.  Have you ever had an abortion, or convinced someone to get an abortion?

3.  Are you a Baby-Daddy?

4.  Do you have any question about being attracted ONLY to the opposite sex.  (not an automatic disqualifier, but pretty close)

5.  Do you believe that marriage can only be between one man and one woman. Queers, you can answer this one too.

6.  Do you have a FICO credit score greater than 675?

7.  Have you ever worn a pink vagina hat?

8.  Are you afraid to wear a MAGA hat in public?

9.  Is the Constitution just a piece of paper written by old dead white men which can and should be changed?

10.  Do you want to rip the heads off of English limey bastards and loyalists after watching The Patriot?

1. you think people are not free to make choices about gun ownership

2. you think what you want is more important than the Supreme Court

3. you want to tell people how they may pro-create

4. you think the ancient and ubiquitous fact of homosexuality has anything to do with being conservative

5. you cannot tell the difference between a sanctified church wedding and a form of corporation, and would deny access to that incorporation based on your own bigotry, and you think that's conservative

6. you do not realize a credit score is related to income and credit history, not political ideas

7. almost nobody has ever worn a pink vagina hat, and half of those who have are probably conservatives who did it ironically

8. all rational people would not want to be associated with Donald Trump, that's the whole point here, he's not conservative and neither are you.

9. the Constitution includes a mechanism for changing it as needed

10. you're so gay

There, in 10 questions you have firmly established that you are staunchly anti-conservative, in fact a bone headed idiot that espouses radical views about pretty much everything.  I rest my case, and you can go rest your ass for a while.

1 minute ago, BlueDoggL said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSA0Vh3OyzfhszBzXwMlcL

wrong forum, loser

12 minutes ago, Chiseler said:

wrong forum, loser

The Ignorant, Depraved and Degenerate Republican Base

Here's the cycle:

The Republican base is comprised mostly of degenerates, liars, creeps, and morons.

Republican candidates lie because if they didn't lie they would not win in primaries.

The worst of the worst wins.

Decent people don't want to lie so only indecent people run as Republicans. 

The base grows increasingly ignorant and degenerate. The Republican candidates progressively get worse and the base degenerate accordingly.

Proof: The GOP base overwhelmingly preferred Trump and Cruz and overwhelmingly rejected Kasich.  90% of Republicans still support Trump. 

There was a time when Republicans were opponents and  the choice for voters was conservative government vs progressive government. Today the choice is, and honest patriotic persons or a lying crooks who whore for criminally run corporations and kleptocrats. 

983ba1f4515f05d8ffb5a16635928d5f.jpg

im-gay-5c3d04.jpg

i know

2 minutes ago, Chiseler said:

i know im a butt homo

Here's the cycle:

The Republican base is comprised mostly of degenerates, liars, creeps, and morons.

Republican candidates lie because if they didn't lie they would not win in primaries.

The base grows increasingly ignorant and degenerate. The Republican candidates progressively get worse and the base degenerate accordingly.

Proof: The GOP base overwhelmingly preferred Trump and Cruz and overwhelmingly rejected Kasich.  90% of Republicans still support Trump. 

There was a time when Republicans were opponents and  the choice for voters was conservative government vs progressive government. Today the choice is, and honest patriotic persons or a lying crooks who whore for criminally run corporations and kleptocrats. 

Here's the cycle:

XqL6W9MLmD.png

this isnt that kind of thread

1 minute ago, Chiseler said:

this isnt that kind of thread. its for homos like me and kushner.

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

Just now, BlueDoggL said:

i-have-aids_o_1166634.jpg

welp, good luck with that

1 minute ago, Chiseler said:

welp, good luck with that donald. you're going to prison. might as well be a bitch boy.

See the source image

See the source image

Here's the cycle:

6 minutes ago, BlueDoggL said:

frabz-I-Didnt-Choose-The-AIDS-Life-The-A

you probably got aids from all that gay sex

2 minutes ago, Chiseler said:

i probably got aids from all that gay sex and shooting heroine

Here's the cycle:

i know you are, but what am i

gay

50 minutes ago, Chiseler said:

gay gay gay i am soooooo gay.

We know.