smrose1990

Conservatives ONLY thread

9 hours ago, JTZilla said:

You do not belong here please leave

How about Dennis?

11 minutes ago, teacher said:

How about Dennis?

I'm still a "registered" republican.  I'm a never Trump republican...is that cool, or not?

I'm still a "registered" republican.  I'm a never Trump republican...is that cool, or not?

Hey, teacher, I'm a liberal now - will you give me access to the LOF?

Just now, DennisTheMenace said:

I'm just the vice-principle. The boss, Mr. Zilla, makes that call.

Just now, Skans said:

Hey, teacher, I'm a liberal now - will you give me access to the LOF?

Submit a five(5) thousand word essay on why Trump sucks to bludog.

15 hours ago, teacher said:

How about Dennis?

Lets watch dennis and see if he is a conservative or not.

15 hours ago, teacher said:

Submit a five(5) thousand word essay on why Trump sucks to bludog.

omg now thats funny

15 hours ago, DennisTheMenace said:

Prove to us your a conservative

For 46 years, a few unelected men and women on the Supreme Court have played God with innocent human life.

They have invented laws that condemned to painful deaths without trial more than 62 million babies for the crime of being "inconvenient."

In 1973, the U.S. Supreme Court's Roe v. Wade ruling forced abortion-on-demand down our nation's throat.

In the past, many in the pro-life movement have felt limited to protecting a life here and there -- passing some limited law to slightly control abortion in the more outrageous cases.

But some pro-lifers always seem to tiptoe around the Supreme Court, hoping they won't be offended.

Now the time to grovel before the Supreme Court is over.

Working from what the Supreme Court ruled in Roe v. Wade, pro-life lawmakers can pass a Life at Conception Act and end abortion using the Constitution instead of amending it.

That is why it's so urgent you sign the petition to your Senators and Congressman that I will link to in a moment.

Signing the Life at Conception Act petition will help break through the opposition clinging to abortion-on-demand and ultimately win a vote on this life-saving bill to overturn Roe v. Wade.

A Life at Conception Act declares unborn children "persons" as defined by the 14th Amendment to the Constitution, entitled to legal protection.

This is the one thing the Supreme Court admitted in Roe v. Wade that would cause the case for legal abortion to "collapse."

When the Supreme Court handed down its now-infamous Roe v. Wade decision, it did so based on a new, previously undefined "right of privacy" which it "discovered" in so-called "emanations" of "penumbrae" of the Constitution.

Of course, as constitutional law, it was a disaster.

But never once did the Supreme Court declare abortion itself to be a constitutional right.

Instead, the Supreme Court said:

"We need not resolve the difficult question of when life begins... the judiciary at this point in the development of man's knowledge is not in a position to speculate as to the answer."

Then the High Court made a key admission:

"If this suggestion of personhood is established, the appellant's case [i.e., "Roe" who sought an abortion], of course, collapses, for the fetus' right to life is then guaranteed specifically by the [14th] Amendment."

The fact is, the 14th Amendment couldn't be clearer:

"... nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty or property, without due process of law, nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the law."

Furthermore, the 14th Amendment says:

"Congress shall have power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article."

That's exactly what a Life at Conception Act would do.

But this simple, logical and obviously right legislation will not become law without a fight.

And that's where your help is critical.

You see, it will be a tough fight, but I believe with your signed petition it is one we can win.

Please click here to sign your petition right away.

More fake new from Laura. 

No one is tearing down John Wayne statues like ISIS, although he might be the most racist of Hollywood stars, ever. 

Everyone with at least half a brain knows that Marion Morrison was a racist.  May his soul rot in hell. 

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c70008f4472426351

Laura Ingraham goes after critics of controversial 1971 John Wayne interview: 'This is what the Taliban does'

Arroyo, an author and journalist, said that people shouldn’t judge the past “in light of shifting moral, ethic and cultural codes of today.” Ingraham agreed and took the argument a step further.

“They’re either defacing statues or pulling them down,” Ingraham said of today’s critics of Wayne. “This is what the Taliban does. The Taliban used to rip down historical markers, destroy churches. ISIS did the same thing, does the same thing. They don’t want any vestige of what was. Even if it’s bad, they don’t want any vestige; even if it’s good, they don’t want it.”

Some viewers on Twitter didn’t necessarily agree with this assessment.

Laura Ingraham goes after critics of controversial 1971 John Wayne interview: 'This is what the Taliban does'

In the interview, Wayne stated, among other things, “I believe in white supremacy until the blacks are educated to a point of responsibility.”

Arroyo, an author and journalist, said that people shouldn’t judge the past “in light of shifting moral, ethic and cultural codes of today.” Ingraham agreed and took the argument a step further.

“They’re either defacing statues or pulling them down,” Ingraham said of today’s critics of Wayne. “This is what the Taliban does. The Taliban used to rip down historical markers, destroy churches. ISIS did the same thing, does the same thing. They don’t want any vestige of what was. Even if it’s bad, they don’t want any vestige; even if it’s good, they don’t want it.”

For 46 years, a few unelected men and women on the Supreme Court have played God with innocent human life.

Do you really care if black people have abortions?  What about a white woman who gets pregnant from a black man - would you stop her from having an abortion?

16 hours ago, Skans said:

Do you really care if black people have abortions?  What about a white woman who gets pregnant from a black man - would you stop her from having an abortion?

I believe that once conceived, a baby is a human life,,, Color doesnt matter !!!

17 hours ago, DennisTheMenace said:

More fake new from Laura. 

No one is tearing down John Wayne statues like ISIS, although he might be the most racist of Hollywood stars, ever. 

Everyone with at least half a brain knows that Marion Morrison was a racist.  May his soul rot in hell. 

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c70008f4472426351

In the interview, Wayne stated, among other things, “I believe in white supremacy until the blacks are educated to a point of responsibility.”

I see nothing wrong with what wayne said,, it was a different time....

On 2/21/2019 at 10:51 PM, teacher said:

I'm just the vice-principle. The boss, Mr. Zilla, makes that call.

thought you to be the boss? Never assume things I guess. 

19 hours ago, DennisTheMenace said:

thought you to be the boss? Never assume things I guess. 

your not looking too conservative to me

18 hours ago, Squatchman said:

Southern babies make the best stew.

They taste like chicken.

squatchman ,, you dont belong here boy , please leave and go to the libs  rooms

believe that once conceived, a baby is a human life,,, Color doesnt matter !!!

This seems to be a different attitude and perspective than you exhibit outside of this thread.

On ‎2‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 6:26 AM, DennisTheMenace said:

thought you to be the boss?

Not in this thread. Here I just shuffle papers.

On 2/21/2019 at 9:49 AM, DennisTheMenace said:

does that mean you can post  in the Liberal only room?

On 2/25/2019 at 7:40 AM, Skans said:

This seems to be a different attitude and perspective than you exhibit outside of this thread.

I promised no racism in this thread and i would act right !!!   Rules are Rules  !! 

On 2/25/2019 at 12:17 PM, chairmanOFTB said:

does that mean you can post  in the Liberal only room?

you should not be here either unless you prove you are a conservative.

On 2/25/2019 at 12:13 PM, teacher said:

Not in this thread. Here I just shuffle papers.

Is it wrong to have at least one Decent thread in this whole place?      This thread will be decent and moral !!   amen