JTZilla

The Dr Is In !!!! I will answer all your questions on

So how has those bush decisions pan out so far jt zilla?

If we only attack Iraq and Afghanistan huh?

California Senate Votes 28-8 to Exempt Itself from California Gun Laws The California State Senate agrees with Charlie Rangel that they “deserve” to own guns but the citizens do not!

They voted 28-8 to exempt themselves from the gun-control laws that apply to the rest of the California.

You think maybe this will cause Californians to rise up? NOPE! It happened 5 years ago and since California has passed a plethora of other gun laws…that only apply to citizens.

california-sign-300x225.jpg

Yes, you heard me right! The exemption was created in 2011 and the California legislature has passed a number of gun laws since. Pretty easy when you are passing bills that do not apply to you!

It is not the only special privileges California legislators provide themselves!

Attempts by a handful of reformers to require politicians to provide a full annual disclosure of the benefits received from the public treasury have been rebuffed. Currently, government officials must file a statement of economic interests revealing income from any source other than a local, state or federal government agency. Gifts worth more than $50 also must be disclosed, but lawmakers rejected a bill that would have prohibited acceptance of concert and sporting event tickets, gift cards, spa treatments, golf outings and other benefits from lobbyists trying to buy votes.

Bills of this nature never meet an honest fate in which roll-call votes put members on the record as favoring or opposing each idea. Instead, reform measures are held in committee to die quietly as legislative deadlines pass. As of last week, it’s effectively impossible for a bill to become law if it hasn’t already passed in at least one of the chambers.

…and it just goes on and on!

And to the Republic — A Republic: a sovereign state in which power is invested into the representatives chosen by the people to govern; and the government is the people; and it’s from the people to the leaders, not from the leaders to the people.

California has it backwards, they are running with the method of “from the leaders to the people”

That is why I joined the 5 Million people who have fled California within the last decade.

You can take me out of Texas in a pine box, and even then I will be kicking and screaming

http://joeforamerica.com/2016/06/california-senate-votes-28-8-exempt-california-gun-laws/

Good Question

Mack I have stayed out of that stupid thread, its a hatchet job they are doing no matter how bad the poor girl is,, but if you want too go for it lol

Do you really think it is a stupid thread and a hatchet job? I honestly did live next door to J@mie Brinkm@n and she actually has done what the others have said, I checked it out. The entire thread would stop if she would just pay the people what she owes them and/or return the stolen items. Honestly, it is her that has been doing a hatchet job on us. When she was next door to me, I honestly could not even step out my front door and she was on the phone calling the sheriff telling him I was stalking her! You can call the Sheriff in Shelby County, Iowa if you want. She is obviously a paranoid schizophrenic, she was diagnosed with some mental illness because when she was in prison she sued them for withholding her meds.

California Senate Votes 28-8 to Exempt Itself from California Gun Laws The California State Senate agrees with Charlie Rangel that they “deserve” to own guns but the citizens do not!

They voted 28-8 to exempt themselves from the gun-control laws that apply to the rest of the California.

You think maybe this will cause Californians to rise up? NOPE! It happened 5 years ago and since California has passed a plethora of other gun laws…that only apply to citizens.

california-sign-300x225.jpg

Yes, you heard me right! The exemption was created in 2011 and the California legislature has passed a number of gun laws since. Pretty easy when you are passing bills that do not apply to you!

It is not the only special privileges California legislators provide themselves!

BUSH MURDERS, TORTURES AND RAPES INNOCENT CHAINED AND DETAINED WOMEN AND CHILDREN.

EXEMPTS HIMSELF FROM MURDER, TORTURE, AND RAPE OF HUMANS. SPECIAL PRIVILEGES FOR PRESIDENT AND HIS ADMINISTRATION.

Now that the Bush team faces possible prosecution for war crimes under US law, the team is quietly changing the law to provide a "legal escape hatch." The recent US Supreme Court decision in Hamdan removed a potential defense from war crimes prosecution that the Bush team had been relying upon. So now the Decider is quietly changing this US law to exempt himself and other officials from criminal prosecutions that may not occur until the next administration. One thing for sure -- Bush is not much of a planner for wars, natural disasters, and terror attacks -- but he sure does plan years in advance to save his own hide.

Doczilla....when shintao got hit in the head with that safe that fell 3 floors; why didn't it hurt him ?

Do you really think it is a stupid thread and a hatchet job? I honestly did live next door to J@mie Brinkm@n and she actually has done what the others have said, I checked it out. The entire thread would stop if she would just pay the people what she owes them and/or return the stolen items. Honestly, it is her that has been doing a hatchet job on us. When she was next door to me, I honestly could not even step out my front door and she was on the phone calling the sheriff telling him I was stalking her! You can call the Sheriff in Shelby County, Iowa if you want. She is obviously a paranoid schizophrenic, she was diagnosed with some mental illness because when she was in prison she sued them for withholding her meds.

I dont care !!!

I dont care what jamie banned word did !!!

My dog doesnt Care !!!

My kids dont care !!!!

No One Cares but you ignorant Mother fuckers who cant move on !!!!

Iggy the Bitch and Move on !!!

So J amie is a banned word here?

Doczilla....when shintao got hit in the head with that safe that fell 3 floors; why didn't it hurt him ?

We Shintao is a hard headed brotha ,, he aint got a lick of sense !!! so of course it didnt hurt him !!!

I have been working too much lately so i have fallen behind on my duties here so i shall pump the Con thread Past that ignorant dahur who spams the lib thread daily

Is hillary eligible to run for president after this?

center]

[/center

center]

[/center]

fuck no shes not qualified

Republicans do not protect the wealthy, the repubs believe if you earn it you should keep as much of it as you can,,,, Life liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Which is called..Protect the wealthy.

Why do females work out in the gym with no underwear on under their tights?

seems you think a lot about it. Maybe it's to give you a stiffy? Maybe they don't even see you?

Your welcome

Hillary is a lesbo

I always expect you to say something stupid and nasty and untrue. In that... you never fail. Otherwise.. you give failure a bad name.

After the Republicans lose in November, are they finally going to come into the 21st century? Are they going to realize they can no longer win elections by playing to people's fears and insecurities and xenophobia?

What are your thoughts?

Which is called..Protect the wealthy.

seems you think a lot about it. Maybe it's to give you a stiffy? Maybe they don't even see you?

I always expect you to say something stupid and nasty and untrue. In that... you never fail. Otherwise.. you give failure a bad name.

liberals are not allowed get out

After the Republicans lose in November, are they finally going to come into the 21st century? Are they going to realize they can no longer win elections by playing to people's fears and insecurities and xenophobia?

What are your thoughts?

liberals are not allowed get out

Clinton's lead over Trump narrows to less than three points:
Reuters/Ipsos poll NEW YORK Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton's lead over Republican rival Donald Trump narrowed to less than 3 percentage points, according to a Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll released on Friday, down from nearly eight points on Monday.

About 42 percent of likely voters favored Clinton, to Trump's 39 percent, according to the July 31-Aug. 4 online poll of 1,154 likely voters. The poll had a credibility interval of plus or minus 3 percentage points, meaning that the results suggest the race is roughly even.

Among registered voters over the same period, Clinton held a lead of five percentage points, down from eight percentage points on Monday, according to the poll.

The reasons behind the shift were unclear.

Clinton had pulled well ahead of Trump on the heels of the Democratic National Convention last week, where she became the first woman to accept the U.S. presidential nomination from a major political party.

Since then, Trump has engaged in a days-long feud with the family of an American soldier killed in Iraq and squabbled with the Republican leadership over his comments and leadership turmoil within his campaign.

Trump, in recent days, however, has sought to refocus. On Friday he announced his economic policy advisory team, said he would deliver an economic policy speech early next week, and was expected to endorse U.S. House of Representatives Speaker Paul Ryan, the top U.S. elected Republican, who is seeking his 10th term in Congress.

An average of polls aggregated by Real Clear Politics showed Clinton ahead of Trump by 6.8 percentage points on Friday, up from 3.9 on Aug. 1

http://www.reuters.c...l-idUSKCN10G2BQ

BOOM: New Poll SILENCES Anti-Trump Media… The Tables Just Turned

Advertisement - story continues below

Remember the relief of the liberal media when the Khan-troversy and post-Democratic National Convention bounce had put Hillary Clinton significantly ahead of Donald Trump for the first time in quite a while, at least as far as poll numbers were concerned?

Yeah, about that — it seems the celebration was premature, liberals. The latest poll from Reuters/Ipsos finds that Hillary’s lead has dropped to within the margin of error over Republican nominee Donald J. Trump.

The poll, released on Friday and conducted between July 31 and Aug. 4 , found Clinton with 42 percent of the vote compared to Trump’s 39 percent among likely voters. However, the margin of error was 3 percent, meaning that her lead was statistically insignificant.

http://conservativet...ti-trump-media/

Muslims deserve death ! Nothing Else !

except

70 virgin faggots when they kill themselves

tell us again how much better white people are than Mexicans traidor

tell me and your neighbors that you are not Mexican, and that you would be ashamed to admit it if you were

tell them coño

traidor
traidor
traidor

...You can call the Sheriff in Shelby County, Iowa if you want. She is obviously a paranoid schizophrenic, she was diagnosed with some mental illness because when she was in prison she sued them for withholding her meds.

Diczilla...do you think I should pray for 'NextDoorNeighbor' or should I call the Sheriff in Shelby County, Iowa and ask him if TGC is really a paranoid schizophrenic.