JTZilla

The Dr Is In !!!! I will answer all your questions on

i declare this "debate" is over on grounds that JTZilla refuses to answer a question.

all of a sudden, that stupified look on your avatar's face makes sense. it's called a beating, son. get used to it.

you asked no question and that is the jiggybamas filthy gay face

answers in red. you're both dumbasses. 20 fucking questions? i ask you to answer one question, and i get nothing...

whats the question data

kfools and JTZilla - like most republicans, you are both so afraid of "big government" but have NO answer on what to do with big business, and big business is 1000% more influential in your daily lives than big government. big business IS big government :

I answered your question,,,, deregulate all business and let it flow and grow 100% free market capitalism

yes,, and i pay taxes to lazy ass democrat leaches who leach off the tax payers

so youll pay for the welfare of your church but not your country.

Big Business does some things that are utterly necessary in modern society. They build airplanes and cars. They run airlines, phone companies, credit card companies and banks. But there is not a person among us, including employees of big businesses, that has not withered with frustration from confronting these businesses with a problem and then receiving little or no results.

Even though big businesses get the most attention, the vast majority of people in the U.S. work for small businesses. Small businesses by nature are more reactive and responsive to their customers. They are closer to the customer and more directly feel the pain of any problem. I have a saying, “It is not that you make a mistake, as everyone makes mistakes, but it is how you deal with the mistake that keeps your customers satisfied.” Hell government can not even run the post office or the VA

libs like big government because you get free stuff which tax payers pay for

so youll pay for the welfare of your church but not your country.

yes because the church does it with love and not to bribe for votes and generally tries to help the poor and asks nothing in return...

Democrats never help the poor, they grow the poor people into more poor people and keep em poor to get votes

For Instance

War on poverty we have spent trillions of tax dollars and there is more poor people now than when it started,, for democrats welfare is a lifestyle

Libs love affirmative action because they believe blacks are too stupid to succeed without help,, and you hate voter ID laws because you believe the blacks are too stupid to get an id

then you call conservatives racist to hide the fact that yall are racist

I dont have a problem with feeding the poor. I do have a problem with bailing out billionares.

it was the democrats who did all the bailing out DLN bush passed it but went out of office the obama did the actual bailing out only to his buddies he owed political favors too

JTZilla, I have to say, you always make me laugh. Maybe not always in a good way, but they say laughter is good for you.

Yeah, us crazy stupid liberals can make ourselves crazy, and sometimes we do crazy things, but you would be so lonely without us. No one to pick on and make fun of except for other insane conservatives. Admit it, you would miss us.

Name a war that hasn't cost gobs of money. War on drugs, War on poverty, War on other countries. War is the undercover way of saying lets throw money at it and see what happens. War on Terrorism, War on Justin Beiber, etc,

Got extra money, start a War!

what does ^^^ mean???

Do you know Dr Z?

do i know what?

JTZilla, I have to say, you always make me laugh. Maybe not always in a good way, but they say laughter is good for you.

Yeah, us crazy stupid liberals can make ourselves crazy, and sometimes we do crazy things, but you would be so lonely without us. No one to pick on and make fun of except for other insane conservatives. Admit it, you would miss us.

Name a war that hasn't cost gobs of money. War on drugs, War on poverty, War on other countries. War is the undercover way of saying lets throw money at it and see what happens. War on Terrorism, War on Justin Beiber, etc,

Got extra money, start a War!

I can be a little blunt about the truth, but dont you get frustrated by what the democrats do on a daily basis?

nothing is logical with a democrat

Thank you Maam

Anything.

You dont know anything ! But I do believe you dream about Obama every night with

THOSE BIG PURPLE LIPPS !!!!

YOU ARE SICK DONTLOOKNOW !

You havnt proven to me you know anything yet.

at least im smarter than you

Dr Z. What is the name of the probe orbiting the dwarf planet Ceres in the asteroid belt??

the Dawn Probe

I get frustrated with all politicans after a while. I try to believe they are doing it for the country and greater good, etc, but i know i am lying to myself.

I have gotten to the point where i am not looking for the hero to come and save the US and be president. I am looking for someone who can try to make the government work in some way shape or form. No matter who it is I am not going to like some things they do or don't do.

Yes, there are democrats who blat on and on like sheep, bewailing the injustice and tyranny of evil men. And some republicans who predict doomsday and the fall of the great american dream, whatever that is suppose to be.

In reality, life is somewhere in the middle i think. yes, there is bad things out there, and it doesn't hit people evenly. So some people get more than might be a fair share of injustice/tyranny/just crappy life. but how each person deals with it makes a huge amount of difference. And some people deal with things better than others.

And things may not be getting better. Nobody promised us that the world would always be exactly what we want. But if you spend all your time looking back on something that will never be again, you are not going to find any peace either.

My point, neither party has all the answers. At most they have some answers for some people. but sicne we all have to live in this country together, i think we need to start figuring it out. That is what i want from a president, someone who can help both sides figure out how to exist with each other

Its fitting that hitler and jt zilla has the same religious beliefs.

I get frustrated with all politicans after a while. I try to believe they are doing it for the country and greater good, etc, but i know i am lying to myself.

I have gotten to the point where i am not looking for the hero to come and save the US and be president. I am looking for someone who can try to make the government work in some way shape or form. No matter who it is I am not going to like some things they do or don't do.

Yes, there are democrats who blat on and on like sheep, bewailing the injustice and tyranny of evil men. And some republicans who predict doomsday and the fall of the great american dream, whatever that is suppose to be.

In reality, life is somewhere in the middle i think. yes, there is bad things out there, and it doesn't hit people evenly. So some people get more than might be a fair share of injustice/tyranny/just crappy life. but how each person deals with it makes a huge amount of difference. And some people deal with things better than others.

And things may not be getting better. Nobody promised us that the world would always be exactly what we want. But if you spend all your time looking back on something that will never be again, you are not going to find any peace either.

My point, neither party has all the answers. At most they have some answers for some people. but sicne we all have to live in this country together, i think we need to start figuring it out. That is what i want from a president, someone who can help both sides figure out how to exist with each other

you want the sun and the moon at the same time. Hmmmm interesting.

Political parties are.poplar oppisites by design. They work against each other like the bloods and crips. Politics is the whitemans gang war.

To pretend it anything else is just kidding yourself.

They fight over power and influence on their corner.

Which happens to be america.

The stake are high. Influence and power over the worlds largest military.

The power to change the world.

Your just working the corner for them.

They play you against each other for money. They make more and more money the more you fight each other. All the while sitting back and reaping all the spoils while you do all the work.