Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LibtardSaidWhat

American MDs Are Among The Sleaziest People On Earth

Think Doctors Couldn't Get Any Sleazier? Think Again!

medical-care-sucks-cemetary.jpg

There are a lot of doctor review sites such as Ratemds, Well Point, Yelp, Vitals, Ucompare, Healthgrades, ZocDoc and Google reviews but it it turns out that the filthy slime American doctors have hired a slime ball company called Medical Justice to plant phony glowing reviews. Is anyone really surprised? Doctors are notorious liars.

Don't take my word for it, check out the following links.

Medical Justice planting glowing reviews on RateMDs.com ...

• arstechnica.com/.../medical-justice-caught-impersonating-ha...

by Timothy Lee - May 27, 2011 - Apparently these reviews are then sent to Medical Justice for posting ... to the state of New York for posting fake, positive reviews of itself online.
  • Medical Justice caught impersonating happy patients on Yelp
    arstechnica.com/.../medical-justice-caught-impersonating-ha...

by Timothy Lee - May 27, 2011 - Apparently these reviews are then sent to Medical Justice for posting ... to the state of New York for posting fake, positive reviews of itself online.
  • Medical Experts Riled as Doctors Try to Censor Their ...

• www.foxnews.com/.../medical-experts-riled-as-doctor...

Feb 19, 2009 - ... groups spearheading the move is a company called Medical Justice,... when people pretending to be former patients write phony reviews.
    • doctors-lie.jpg
    • It gets even slimier and sleazier.
    • Doctors are making patients sign agreements calledgag contracts which force patients not to talk about their experience with that particular doctor/charlatan. American doctors are behaving like Nazis.
    •  

Some doctors try to squelch online reviews - Washington Post

• www.washingtonpost.com/...reviews/.../gIQA2KQh...

Jan 28, 2012 - The deck is stacked against them because people tend to review stuff when they're ... Jeffrey Segal, founder of Medical Justice, said that his firm has since ...As for the phony patients, Lagu said her team did not detect any.
    • Medical Astroturfing - Fake Positive Reviews - TUUM EST

tuum-est.com/rate-doctors/medical-astroturfing.html

• The majority of Americans hate their doctor and the criminal medical industrial complex. To prove this to yourself go to Google or Bing and type in "Doctors are" Then look at the suggestions that pop up.
    • Trash your doctor online because trash needs to be trashed.

EVERYBODY ENDS UP IN THE CEMETARY IDIOT. ACA is killing our health care and you rant we have bad doctors. We have the BEST health care in the world but not for much longer if ACA keeps on going. Billions spent and only 70,000 signed up. I am currently covered by Retiree insurance but id I lose that I will have to spend $32,000 on insurance and deductables. Currently there are over 1000 cardiologists in my area I am allowed to go to. If I get that insurance there will be less than 1000 doctors I would be alloowed to go to. ACA is worse than no insurance.

Your rant is very foolish and that is what progressives do. Rant emotion and ignore places where real facts are kept.

Your idiocy about cutting funding for Embassy security is a total lie. That part of the funding was given as requested by the State Department not controlled by congress. Therefore the question is why did the State Dept. ask for less money. Was it because they were trying to back up the Obama idea that it was not needed????

We have the BEST health care in the world

That depends whether you're looking individually or for the nation as a whole.

It's certainly true for people with good coverage and good doctors. We've recently had an excellent experience with healthcare (my wife's hip replacement), but some difficulties with our company-paid health insurance. (Not major ones, just annoyances, paperwork etc)

On the other hand, as a nation we rank very low in a number of areas:

For life expectancy at birth we're 42nd, ranking worse than, for example, Greece, Spain, Canada, and Japan.

For deaths per thousand (132nd), maternal mortality per 100,000 births (49th), and infant deaths under one year per thousands births (56th), we're also pretty bad. (That big number, 132, would probably be closer to 50 if it weren't for firearm deaths.)

The lists can be found in the CIA Factbook, under People and Society.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/rankorderguide.html

So in summation, as a whole, as a country, we're doing very badly. Especially considering how rich this country is. And if someone says we're rich because we don't take care of the health of poor people, that shows that we're rich and immoral.

All hospitals are the same. they are ALL owned by a billionaire as are the doctors. no one is allowed to have a private practice.

some don't want to do what they are ordered to do i.e no pain meds and appropriate treatment for people...... they feel trapped.

Many fight the fight to restore the only medicine (besides pot) we ever needed. scary huh? we will win.

They want fewer people it's called eugenics. The government puts the sodium fluoride in the water. Allows toxins like aspartame, sucralose, & GMO additives to be put in the food supply. Put BPA in the plastics that feminize everyone and lowers sperm count. The 2 globalist parties aren't going to change a thing.

They want fewer people it's called eugenics. The government puts the sodium fluoride in the water. Allows toxins like aspartame, sucralose, & GMO additives to be put in the food supply. Put BPA in the plastics that feminize everyone and lowers sperm count. The 2 globalist parties aren't going to change a thing.

You have some choice about plastics. I try to buy everything edible in glass containers, especially liquid. It is slightly more expensive, but I feel it's worth it.

What worries me is all the plastic going in the ocean. That eventually ends up in the food chain. It may be that, like Rome with lead, that's how advanced civilizations end up destroying themselves for a time.

You have some choice about plastics. I try to buy everything edible in glass containers, especially liquid. It is slightly more expensive, but I feel it's worth it.

What worries me is all the plastic going in the ocean. That eventually ends up in the food chain. It may be that, like Rome with lead, that's how advanced civilizations end up destroying themselves for a time.

I like glass too.

Think Doctors Couldn't Get Any Sleazier? Think Again!

medical-care-sucks-cemetary.jpg

There are a lot of doctor review sites such as Ratemds, Well Point, Yelp, Vitals, Ucompare, Healthgrades, ZocDoc and Google reviews but it it turns out that the filthy slime American doctors have hired a slime ball company called Medical Justice to plant phony glowing reviews. Is anyone really surprised? Doctors are notorious liars.

Don't take my word for it, check out the following links.

Medical Justice planting glowing reviews on RateMDs.com ...

• arstechnica.com/.../medical-justice-caught-impersonating-ha...

• Medical Justice caught impersonating happy patients on Yelp
    arstechnica.com/.../medical-justice-caught-impersonating-ha...

• Medical Experts Riled as Doctors Try to Censor Their ...

• www.foxnews.com/.../medical-experts-riled-as-doctor...

Feb 19, 2009 - ... groups spearheading the move is a company called Medical Justice,... when people pretending to be former patients write phony reviews.
    • doctors-lie.jpg
    • It gets even slimier and sleazier.
    • Doctors are making patients sign agreements calledgag contracts which force patients not to talk about their experience with that particular doctor/charlatan. American doctors are behaving like Nazis.
    •  

Some doctors try to squelch online reviews - Washington Post

• www.washingtonpost.com/...reviews/.../gIQA2KQh...

Jan 28, 2012 - The deck is stacked against them because people tend to review stuff when they're ... Jeffrey Segal, founder of Medical Justice, said that his firm has since ...As for the phony patients, Lagu said her team did not detect any.
    • Medical Astroturfing - Fake Positive Reviews - TUUM EST

tuum-est.com/rate-doctors/medical-astroturfing.html

• The majority of Americans hate their doctor and the criminal medical industrial complex. To prove this to yourself go to Google or Bing and type in "Doctors are" Then look at the suggestions that pop up.
    • Trash your doctor online because trash needs to be trashed.

Yet, liberals would say, "Your the one who is denying people healthcare by not paying for government inflated insurance or paying the tax/fine for not having it", and not the actual people who won't do life saving work unless they get paid.

My father is a doctor. He is a good person.

Not only do I believe you, I also believe that my doctor is a good person.

I don't understand this trashing of doctors. They work very hard to learn many difficult things, to help humanity.

No doubt there are some bad ones, some greedy ones, and some careless ones. That's how normal distributions work. But the great majority are dedicated and intelligent people who deserve thanks, along with the income they get and deserve.

Not only do I believe you, I also believe that my doctor is a good person.

I don't understand this trashing of doctors. They work very hard to learn many difficult things, to help humanity.

No doubt there are some bad ones, some greedy ones, and some careless ones. That's how normal distributions work. But the great majority are dedicated and intelligent people who deserve thanks, along with the income they get and deserve.

Yes, most of the doctors I've know (a lot) have been really fine people. A few schmucks, but they've been the aberration.

For my dad, his medical practice has always been infused very consciously with the spirit of tikkun olam.