Forcing people to buy private insurance is bad and marginally unconstitutional but with Obamacare good insurance aka platinum plane is too expensive for most Americans. Even the crappiest insurance the crappiest is too expensive. The constitution calls for equal protection under the law. When the rich can have the best insurance and the rest of us have to settle for crap that is not equal protection under the law and Obamacare is the law and insurance is protection.

Most American doctors are thieves and screw ups and we are forced to subsidize their criminal industry. 63% of MDs admit to taking kickbacks. And in addition to being thieves the White Coat Mafia and their bosses are the leading cause of death and injury.

A single payer system would hold these filthy thieving MDs and their criminal bosses accountable for their theft, death and carnage.

Healthcare is a privilege or a right or something in between? Either way a decent society would do it's best to protect its people from deadly things and disease is deadly but more deadly than the disease are the criminals who exploit disease for obscene profits. Maybe it is time to actually cure something? :unsure:

Americans deserve safe and cost effective health care and the medical industry as it stands now needs to have its leader arrested, jailed and tried for treason.

My , I have a better opinion of doctors then that, I've had a couple of great ones. I think Obama Care does exactly what your asking for, in fact it is the basis of Obama care. Helping people who can't afford it get it paid for. Single payer better, Government health care the best. One step at a time. We have the regressives not wanting anything to do with a national program , anyway one that is called Obama care. It's the wrong color.

My , I have a better opinion of doctors then that, I've had a couple of great ones. I think Obama Care does exactly what your asking for, in fact it is the basis of Obama care. Helping people who can't afford it get it paid for. Single payer better, Government health care the best. One step at a time. We have the regressives not wanting anything to do with a national program , anyway one that is called Obama care. It's the wrong color.

Obamacare is multiple payer and it does little to protect patients. It may evolve into something better but currently it is feeding the biggest criminal enterprise in the history of mankind.

The enemy of human kind used to only be disease and war. Today doctors kill more people than disease or war. The solution is arrest and execution of members of the medical industry. There needs to be a purge.

Obamacare is multiple payer and it does little to protect patients. It may evolve into something better but currently it is feeding the biggest criminal enterprise in the history of mankind.

The enemy of human kind used to only be disease and war. Today doctors kill more people than disease or war. The solution is arrest and execution of members of the medical industry. There needs to be a purge.

It delivers more then previous policies did in the past , the restriction and perimeters that they have to abide by, make them double the policies they were before Obama Care. Going off on Doctors doesn't move me one way or the other. Your world of doctors exist in such small numbers that they aren't even worth thinking about.

It delivers more then previous policies did in the past , the restriction and perimeters that they have to abide by, make them double the policies they were before Obama Care. Going off on Doctors doesn't move me one way or the other. Your world of doctors exist in such small numbers that they aren't even worth thinking about.

I'm not trying to move anyone. I am stating the facts and proposing the only solution. I am not going off on doctors either. American MDs for the most part are criminals and the facts prove that. As a society we should protect good people from the bad ones and that is why we have a criminal justice system to protect the good and punish the bad and the biggest criminals in the US are the medical corporations and their white coat mafia slime.

American MDs are a menace.

I'm not go off on doctors but they are criminals is quite a sentence. They are no more crooks than any business in this country. Your imagination got tweaked quite a bit to end up there.

I'm not go off on doctors but they are criminals is quite a sentence. They are no more crooks than any business in this country. Your imagination got tweaked quite a bit to end up there.

It is quite an honest sentence given the facts and not even the banksters and the oil industry combined reach the level of criminal conduct that does the American medical industrial complex.

American MDs are part of the biggest criminal enterprise the world has ever seen. Not only is the US medical industry the biggest thief it is also the biggest killer. Doctors alone are the third leading cause of death according to the AMA. Chances they are the leading cause of death.

Get the facts and stop making fact free statements that you want to be true.

It is quite an honest sentence given the facts and not even the banksters and the oil industry combined reach the level of criminal conduct that does the American medical industrial complex.

American MDs are part of the biggest criminal enterprise the world has ever seen. Not only is the US medical industry the biggest thief it is also the biggest killer. Doctors alone are the third leading cause of death according to the AMA. Chances they are the leading cause of death.

Get the facts and stop making fact free statements that you want to be true.

Here are some facts.

Preventable medical errors cost country $1 trillion
Preventable medical errors may cost the United States up to $1 trillion dollars in lost human potential and contributions, according to the Journal of Health Care Finance.
That estimate is exponentially higher than previous studies, which focused solely on direct medical expenses associated with preventable medical errors. Previous studies showed the economic impact to range from $17 billion up to $50 billion annually and only focused on direct medical costs such as ancillary services, prescription drug services, and inpatient and outpatient care.
“Previous studies do not come close to illustrating the economic loss of human potential and contribution, which families, colleagues, businesses, and communities experience when someone dies from a preventable medical error,” says author Stephen Davidow, a Chicago-based health analyst. “The magnitude of the problem for our society is many orders of magnitude greater than just the medical costs.”
But researchers used “Quality-Adjusted Life Years” to develop a more complete accounting of the economic impact when someone dies from a preventable error.
The authors based their calculation on several well-accepted reports, studies, and economic measures. Based on that, there is a loss of $73.5 billion to $98 billion in QALYs. However, an article in last year’s Health Affairs says preventable deaths due to medical errors are 10 times higher than the IOM estimate. If that is the case, the economic impact is a loss of $735 billion to $980 billion—nearly $1 trillion—in human potential.
“There has been too much focus to date on just the health care cost impact of medical errors. This analysis makes an important contribution to our understanding of the broader economic impact of preventable medical harm,” says Jim Unland, editor of the Journal of Health Care Finance.
Davidow also notes that, to estimate the true economic cost of medical errors, there must be an effort to calculate lost productivity and assign a value to the economic activity of the 1 million or more patients who suffer from a medical error but survive. Some patients clearly have no long-term problems but others may be disabled for an extended period of time or for the rest of their lives. What this means is that the economic impact could be much greater than $1 trillion dollars.

medical-fraud-7-31-13.jpg
Read more click here Greedy Deadly Doctors

What a joke a endless comment tell us that Doctors make mistakes. Making mistakes is part of every persons life. Yours included. How about the Country being forced into a trillion dollar war for the sake of the pocket books of Cheney and Bush, of course I'm talking about the liars war. This i'm sure you supported and it was one of the biggest lies in American history. Something that could and should have been avoided. Not a mistake like your pointing out. Ridiculous.

What a joke a endless comment tell us that Doctors make mistakes. Making mistakes is part of every persons life. Yours included. How about the Country being forced into a trillion dollar war for the sake of the pocket books of Cheney and Bush, of course I'm talking about the liars war. This i'm sure you supported and it was one of the biggest lies in American history. Something that could and should have been avoided. Not a mistake like your pointing out. Ridiculous.

Apples and oranges. If you want to debate the merits of the the wars then start your own thread. I believe that less than 6000 Americans were killed in Iraq an most of those were not even combat deaths. Doctors kill that many everyday with their greedy screw ups.

Then you toss in a straw man argument and make the assumption that I supported the invasion of Iraq. I opposed the Iraq war unlike most Dems like Hillary and John Kerry who knew Bush was lying but for political expediency voted to attack the wrong country. I stood with Ron Paul and Obama.

Back on topic.

1. The leading cause of death and injury in the US is the medical industry.

2. The highest paid MDs are Americans and the worst MDs are American

3. Nearly 1 million Americans go outside the US for health care

4. American MDs live shorter lifespans than other Americans.

The average lifespan for an American male both Black and White is 76 years whereas the average life expectancy for a Italian or Swiss male is 80 years. Click here to see life expectancy by country.

Here's the KICKER!

According to the National Occupational Mortality Surveillance database and the National Institutes of Health, among both U.S. white and black men, physicians were, on average, (73.0 years for white and 68.7 for black) when they died.

Clearly jbander you hate facts to the point you will defend the indefensible.

Apples and oranges. If you want to debate the merits of the the wars then start your own thread. I believe that less than 6000 Americans were killed in Iraq an most of those were not even combat deaths. Doctors kill that many everyday with their greedy screw ups.

Then you toss in a straw man argument and make the assumption that I supported the invasion of Iraq. I opposed the Iraq war unlike most Dems like Hillary and John Kerry who knew Bush was lying but for political expediency voted to attack the wrong country. I stood with Ron Paul and Obama.

Back on topic.

The average lifespan for an American male both Black and White is 76 years whereas the average life expectancy for a Italian or Swiss male is 80 years. Click here to see life expectancy by country.

Here's the KICKER!

According to the National Occupational Mortality Surveillance database and the National Institutes of Health, among both U.S. white and black men, physicians were, on average, (73.0 years for white and 68.7 for black) when they died.

Do you think just maybe the correlation between death statistics and that of people dying, might have something to do with the fact that everyone who is sick goes to a doctor and 99% are under the care of doctors when sick people die. Good grief Goofiness. His life expectancy gibberish might have something to do with the fact that both Switzerland and Italy have very successful government health programs and have had them for years. It says way more about the importance of government supported health care then what he is suggesting. Regressives argue against Obama care by the fact that Massive amounts of Canadians and everyone else in the world come here for health care until they think they can make a point by the opposite , then they give you a remark like his about a million people getting health care out of this country . Highest paid doctors are from here he says, gee whats new, Executive for American corporations average 17.2 million a year, These are his so called facts. NOT!

In the US the 7th Day Adventists rarely go to doctors and they live longer than all other Americans.

You are lying by saying massive amounts of Canadian come to the US. PROVE IT!

Medical errors kill 440,000 Americans each year. Had those 440,000 not gone to an American doctors they would probably be alive.

This is from the CDC and you can bet the numbers are under reported

The CDC claims that 1.7 million people contract infections in U.S. hospitals each year. In fact, the truth is several times that number. The proof is in the data. One of the fastest growing infections is methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), a superbug that doesn’t respond to most antibiotics. In 1993, there were fewer than 2,000 MRSA infections in U.S. hospitals. By 2005, the figure had shot up to 368,000 according to the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ). By June, 2007, 2.4 percent of all patients had MRSA infections, according to the largest study of its kind, which was published in the American Journal of Infection Control. That would mean 880,000 victims a year.

That’s from one superbug. Imagine the number of infections from bacteria of all kinds, including such killers as vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus (VRE) and Clostridium difficile. Julie Gerberding, MD, MPH, director of the CDC, recently told Congress that MRSA accounts for only 8 percent of HAIs. That 8 percent figure was confirmed in a study by Emory University researchers on April 6.

These new facts discredit the CDC’s official 1.7 million estimate. CDC spokesperson Nicole Coffin admits “the number isn’t perfect.” In fact, it is an irresponsible guesstimate based on 2002 data. The CDC researchers who came up with it complained that not having actual data “complicated the problem.”

Numbers matter. Health conditions that affect the largest number of people should command more research dollars and public attention.

The problem doesn’t end there. The CDC has resisted calling on hospitals to implement the key change needed to stop some infections: MRSA screening. A study in the March issue of the Annals of Internal Medicine shows that MRSA infections can be prevented by testing incoming patients for the germ and taking precautions on patients who test positive. The test is a noninvasive skin or nasal swab. Researchers at Evanston Northwestern Healthcare System, a group of three hospitals near Chicago, reduced MRSA infections 70 percent over two years. “If it works in these three different hospitals, it will work anywhere,” said the study’s lead author, Dr. Lance Peterson, an epidemiologist.

Back on topic.

Here's the KICKER!

Do you think just maybe the correlation between death statistics and that of people dying, might have something to do with the fact that everyone who is sick goes to a doctor and 99% are under the care of doctors when sick people die. Good grief Goofiness. His life expectancy gibberish might have something to do with the fact that both Switzerland and Italy have very successful government health programs and have had them for years. It says way more about the importance of government supported health care then what he is suggesting. Regressives argue against Obama care by the fact that Massive amounts of Canadians and everyone else in the world come here for health care until they think they can make a point by the opposite , then they give you a remark like his about a million people getting health care out of this country . Highest paid doctors are from here he says, gee whats new, Executive for American corporations average 17.2 million a year, These are his so called facts. NOT!

jbander made the following fact free statement... "Do you think just maybe the correlation between death statistics and that of people dying, might have something to do with the fact that everyone who is sick goes to a doctor and 99% are under the care of doctors when sick people die. Good grief Goofiness. His life expectancy gibberish might have something to do with the fact that both Switzerland and Italy have very successful government health programs and have had them for years. It says way more about the importance of government supported health care then what he is suggesting. Regressives argue against Obama care by the fact that Massive amounts of Canadians and everyone else in the world come here for health care until they think they can make a point by the opposite , then they give you a remark like his about a million people getting health care out of this country . Highest paid doctors are from here he says, gee whats new, Executive for American corporations average 17.2 million a year, These are his so called facts. NOT!"

Do you shill for the deadly medical industry? Stop the lying. You filthy lying claim that people come to the US for health care is total BS because if it were true you would post a link. The truth is even Sarah Palin took her family to Canada.

You lied about the average CEO's pay It is 11.7 million not 17.2. And your argument is equally dishonest. Juust because American CEO's are crooks you think it is OK for American MD to be that sleazy as well. Do you know how stupid that is.

Doctors in the US kill people who would not have died had they not gone to the doctor or hospital.

Doctors killed, Ana Nicole Smith, Dick Clark, Joan Rivers, Michael Jackson.....

325,000 deaths in American hospitals due to medical errors ...
www.dailynews.com/.../325000-deaths-in-ameri...
Los Angeles Daily News
Apr 25, 2014 - With an average of 325000 people dying in American hospitals each year from medical errors, U.S. Sen. Barbara Boxer released a report ..

In the US the 7th Day Adventists rarely go to doctors and they live longer than all other Americans.

Medical errors kill 440,000 Americans each year. Had those 440,000 not gone to an American doctors they would probably be alive.

The CDC claims that 1.7 million people contract infections in U.S. hospitals each year. In fact, the truth is several times that number. The proof is in the data. One of the fastest growing infections is methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), a superbug that doesn’t respond to most antibiotics. In 1993, there were fewer than 2,000 MRSA infections in U.S. hospitals. By 2005, the figure had shot up to 368,000 according to the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ). By June, 2007, 2.4 percent of all patients had MRSA infections, according to the largest study of its kind, which was published in the American Journal of Infection Control. That would mean 880,000 victims a year.

That’s from one superbug. Imagine the number of infections from bacteria of all kinds, including such killers as vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus (VRE) and Clostridium difficile. Julie Gerberding, MD, MPH, director of the CDC, recently told Congress that MRSA accounts for only 8 percent of HAIs. That 8 percent figure was confirmed in a study by Emory University researchers on April 6.

These new facts discredit the CDC’s official 1.7 million estimate. CDC spokesperson Nicole Coffin admits “the number isn’t perfect.” In fact, it is an irresponsible guesstimate based on 2002 data. The CDC researchers who came up with it complained that not having actual data “complicated the problem.”

Numbers matter. Health conditions that affect the largest number of people should command more research dollars and public attention.

The problem doesn’t end there. The CDC has resisted calling on hospitals to implement the key change needed to stop some infections: MRSA screening. A study in the March issue of the Annals of Internal Medicine shows that MRSA infections can be prevented by testing incoming patients for the germ and taking precautions on patients who test positive. The test is a noninvasive skin or nasal swab. Researchers at Evanston Northwestern Healthcare System, a group of three hospitals near Chicago, reduced MRSA infections 70 percent over two years. “If it works in these three different hospitals, it will work anywhere,” said the study’s lead author, Dr. Lance Peterson, an epidemiologist.

Boy your really off the wall aren't you. You attack me for lying by saying massive amounts of Canadians come to us for health care. This is my comment"Regressives argue against Obama care by the fact that Massive amounts of Canadians and everyone else in the world come here for health care until they think they can make a point by the opposite , then they give you a remark like his about a million people getting health care out of this country" Now tell me in that comment how it is me saying that about Canadians coming here. Your to goofy for me, we are done. I won't respond to you again.

Boy your really off the wall aren't you. You attack me for lying by saying massive amounts of Canadians come to us for health care. This is my comment"Regressives argue against Obama care by the fact that Massive amounts of Canadians and everyone else in the world come here for health care until they think they can make a point by the opposite , then they give you a remark like his about a million people getting health care out of this country" Now tell me in that comment how it is me saying that about Canadians coming here. Your to goofy for me, we are done. I won't respond to you again.

The only one doing any attacking is you and you are also lying and denying. Your fact free statements are not proof. I post links to proof and you continue your BS.

You show no proof whatsoever that Canadians are coming to the us in masses for health care. You are lying and I caught you lying. The fact is Canadians are not coming to the US for health care and here is the proof... http://www.aarp.org/politics-society/government-elections/info-03-2012/myths-canada-health-care.html

The most comprehensive study I’ve seen on this topic — it employed three different methodologies, all with solid rationales behind them — was published in the peer-reviewed journal Health Affairs.

You got owned and I suspect that you are some sort of shill for the criminal medical industry.

And you don't exist

Not only are you quite delusional and in deep denial of reality you lack self control. You said you were through communicating with me but clearly you could not control your emotions and for that more medical facts.

Here is an interesting idea for a medical experiment. Take every greedy thieving doctor in the US and bring them to the top of the Empire state building. Push them off and see how many land on their feet. Please volunteer doctor. BIG KICKBACKS FOR YOU!

$1.1 Billion in Drug, Device Payments to Doctors Not Included in New Federal Database

by Charles Ornstein

ProPublica, Oct. 6, 2014, 6:02 p.m.

The new Open Payments database of industry payments to doctors and teaching hospitals is more incomplete than previously known.

Doctors Earn $3.5 Billion in Kickbacks from Pharmaceutical Companies

And you still don't exist.

And you are still getting a fact enema... Does that go well with all the big pharma kickbacks doc? BTW doc I have helped to put several crooked MDs in prison.

So, I didn't read all the posts here but since this is for healthcare and you all seem to like the ideas behind government healthcare, let me fill you in on something. The Veteran Affairs hospitals are run by government. They do not make any money, the only spend money. Without the need for competition (seeing as veterans can only go to the VA hospitals) service quality drops. To improve service quality, bonuses are offered to employees in the right position to motivate them a little. Well, they don't get checked so they scrub the books to make them look better and people who are waiting for health care die because they're not even in the system as needed care. Veterans are DYING waiting on the healthcare they are promised in defense of this country and for sacrificing so much that they do for wars they don't want to fight. FFS, people on free government healthcare not only get superior coverage, they can go shopping for whatever hospital gives them the best pills or can see them the quickest while vets are stuck going to 1 over crowded under staffed hospital in the nearest big city run by people who treat our heroes like worthless shit and only want their day to end sooner than 430 before they step out of their way to help a veteran.

Now, what happens when all hospitals are run in the same manor? Do you think the funding from the government that is already not enough can cover every single American? Yet alone all the illegal immigrants pouring over the border. The system can't handle it. So what happens next? A new job is created (if it doesn't exist already) where some bureaucrat that never has and never will know who the hell you are or what you've done that will decide weather you get treatment or get dumped on the curb. Unlikely? Not really. It is simple cost effectiveness. If you turn out to not be favorable to society in this person's eyes in the 5 seconds they look at your file then you're toast. But hey, "this isn't fair, I am a tax paying citizen!" will be heard quite often in the next decade or so and the response will be "Yeah, get in line with the rest".

Vets are dying, doubt it, there is a distance rule now. So I doubt it, It's quite simple actually, since I've spent over a 1/2 year of my life in hospitals. I feel at least I have a perspective. The regressive at every opportunity have turned down more funding for vet hospitals. The monetary problem is from the right. The quality of the care and how quick you get care is in almost direct proportion to what they charge. The more it cost , in general the better the care. The vet hospitals have better care then their cost would generally dictate. So for quality they are quite good. General hospitals are the cheapest and you don't get as prompt as care as you would at a expensive hospital. In fact I have horror stories of LA general hospital from years ago. People moving you to Phy therapy or xray and literally forgetting where they took you. Put that together with the fact you could be left in a hallway for 6-8 hours before they got around to giving you your xray. Or getting moved from one ward to another and spending 36 hours in the hall waiting for a opening.

There has to be a balance with the cost of vets hospitals because in simple general terms, Regressives have the money to take them where they want to go for hospitals and they don't think the rest of the society deserves anything but rock bottom pricing on , well everything, including Vet hospitals

Yes, all your time in normal hospitals makes you a pro with the VA. I had to BEG anyone that I could call to have a GI appointment scheduled. I even went as far as calling my Washington rep's office to ask why I can't schedule with the doctor that I know and half the VA staff have told me I need to go see, yet it was all reliant on my primary that for whatever reason sat there nodding her head in agreement of nothing as I tell her the pain I am having and the doctor I need to see. I couldn't even complain to the patient rep's office here because that lazy turd is almost never in her office, probably so people getting screwed have nobody to complain to. I finally had to work the system and go to the VA ER and sit around waiting for hours so a doctor could take 10 seconds to come in and tell me I need to see a GI. He at least was able to put in a consultation so that 27 days later I would finally be seen by the GI that I needed to see about 2.5 months before hand. Yeah, if it turned out I had something life threatening, I would surely be dead by now. Is this the kind of care you want to promise people that risk their lives so you can live in your Utopia?

Vets are dying, doubt it,

Doubt it? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veterans_Health_Administration_scandal_of_2014

I have heard this before, their key problem is money and there is only one party that says no all the time, that's the regressives, do you think the major problem is something else. I don't mean is there any other problems, there's always problems. But your preaching to the wrong person , I believe that funding should increase in a big way for Va Hospitals. I have to say though that that getting through to what you need is only for one group of people and for the major population who have insurance, they go through a similar process as far as what you can get done. Sometimes it's just no and often it only can be done with their choice of operation or medications, Or after other things are done first, The point is it is just not the VA. I'm really sorry to hear about your hassle , that crap gets old quick, one of the people that's in a group I have, is going through the same things and he is bitter and that just gets in the way.

What really pisses me off is the way they treat me is bad enough, just imagine World War 2 vets that literally saved this God damned planet getting shit on like this when they're trying to get the healthcare they deserve. This isn't just a benefit for a job, it is a promise that our government will take care of us when we get fucked up doing their dirty work for shit pay. Not just the time sacrificed, but the physical and emotional sacrifices made too scar young men for life when they just graduate high school and half a year later they're on the other side of the planet getting shot at while trying to protect a country of people who don't particularly like us.

and its conservatives who lied them to war and vote against taking care of them and call them TAKERS.

You hate the very people who want to help you fool