Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeKing

Apocalypse is real and it is coming for us

I would like to talk about climate change once again. In particular with our conservative opponents. I understand there is really a lot being said and written on the topic recently and some of you got tired of it already. But it concerns the future of the entire planet and deserves a small portion of your time and attention.

The following report was prepared by the most respected and trusted scientists in the field of climate, not some kind of brain-washed eco-activists.:

http://www.climatecentral.org/news/ipcc-synthesis-report-climate-change-18272?gclid=CjwKEAjw876oBRCYr86w6KGfpkgSJAACIidwJ5laKSn9kyIA7QSzuGXGj7gz0Qc90OM9fg9veScGuhoCIUPw_wcB

It says that we, humanity and the planet itself, are in deep trouble.

The surface of the planet's oceans and land masses has warmed by 0.85°C, or 1.5°F, since 1880. Seas are now 19 centimeters, or 7.5 inches, higher than they were in 1900.

“Without additional efforts” to reduce climate pollution “beyond those in place today,” the report forecasts that temperatures by 2100 will rise to 3.7°C to 4.8°C above pre-1900 levels, roughly equivalent to a rise of 6.7°F to 8.6°F.

We can limit climate change but it requires action. Why are we not doing anything on the governmental level to literally save the humanity? Because people see no need to do something about the future. Creating jobs somewhere in Kansas is portrayed as a national heroism while shutting down a heavily polluting factory equals treason.

I would like to talk about climate change once again. In particular with our conservative opponents. I understand there is really a lot being said and written on the topic recently and some of you got tired of it already. But it concerns the future of the entire planet and deserves a small portion of your time and attention.

The following report was prepared by the most respected and trusted scientists in the field of climate, not some kind of brain-washed eco-activists.:

http://www.climatecentral.org/news/ipcc-synthesis-report-climate-change-18272?gclid=CjwKEAjw876oBRCYr86w6KGfpkgSJAACIidwJ5laKSn9kyIA7QSzuGXGj7gz0Qc90OM9fg9veScGuhoCIUPw_wcB

We can limit climate change but it requires action. Why are we not doing anything on the governmental level to literally save the humanity? Because people see no need to do something about the future. Creating jobs somewhere in Kansas is portrayed as a national heroism while shutting down a heavily polluting factory equals treason.

"Climate Central" LOL

You might want to check the background of your sources more carefully. :)

" 'By starting in 1970, Climate Central is intentionally defrauding their readers. Had they started in 1950, there would be almost no warming shown Also important to remember that all recent temperatures are jacked up by 0.5F Bottom line is there has been little or no long term warming in the US' "

https://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/2012/06/12/cheating-for-dollars-at-climate-central/

"Climate Central" LOL

" 'By starting in 1970, Climate Central is intentionally defrauding their readers. Had they started in 1950, there would be almost no warming shown Also important to remember that all recent temperatures are jacked up by 0.5F Bottom line is there has been little or no long term warming in the US' "

....As if you Teabaggers are open to the input of scientists, in-general....

http://www.ucsusa.org/our-work/global-warming/science-and-impacts/global-warming-impacts#.VRAD6OH4ao0

....As if you Teabaggers are open to the input of scientists, in-general....

http://www.ucsusa.org/our-work/global-warming/science-and-impacts/global-warming-impacts#.VRAD6OH4ao0

"Yale Law professor Dan M. Kahan was conducting an analysis of the scientific comprehension of various political groups when he ran into a shocking discovery: tea party supporters are slightly more scientifically literate than the non-tea party population."

No...global warming is not a fact.

You are politically driven...that's all.

Jerry Brown has learned the same game Al Gore did...there's big money in oil.

"Democratic Presidential candidate Governor Jerry Brown told NBC News’ Meet the Press on Sunday that a letter that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) is “a disgrace” for thesent to all 50 governors urging them to block or ignore the Environmental Protection Agency’s proposed carbon pollution regulations was “a disgrace.” Brown is somewhat of a hypocrite on the issue, because his family’s wealth reportedly comes fromcontrol of two huge imported oil trading firm."

that site is fucking trash

anyone can see that by looking at it.

hell the fuck wont even tell us his name.

Jesus you cons are easy to fool

No, we solved this world problem down at the corner bar last week. There are some problems with a warm hothouse earth however people can still grow food. In ice age conditions from lower sun output there will be less area for crops and less rain due to frozen water.

gee thanks you braindead twit.

Now can we use science instead of idiot republican talking point to run the country with

Taxation by said-claimed elected representatives or is it the king back to running things?

Now can we use science instead of idiot republican talking point to run the country with

We have been using science...that's why you're wrong.

Its fairly simple. Space is cold and when the sun go into a time of lower output things are going to get cold. Said-claimed human generated gas or anything else humans do will not stop the cold. This is why the Russians are investing in new icebreakers.

DEATH SPEAKS:

There was a merchant in Baghdad who sent his servant to market to buy provisions and in a little while the servant came back, white and trembling, and said, Master, just now when I was in the marketplace I was jostled by a woman in the crowd and when I turned I saw it was Death that jostled me. She looked at me and made a threatening gesture, now, lend me your horse, and I will ride away from this city and avoid my fate. I will go to Samarra and there Death will not find me. The merchant lent him his horse, and the servant mounted it, and he dug his spurs in its flanks and as fast as the horse could gallop he went. Then the merchant went down to the marketplace and he saw me standing in the crowd and he came to me and said, Why did you make a threatening gesture to my servant when you saw him this morning? That was not a threatening gesture, I said, it was only a start of surprise. I was astonished to see him in Baghdad, for I had an appointment with him tonight in Samarra.

- Anonymous, Translated from the Arabic; W. Somerset Maugham, Sheppey (1933); John O’Hara, Appointment in Samarra (1934)

Just can't trust those dems...

"The oil and gas industry gives millions of dollars to California’s elected officials to ensure their interests are served in Sacramento. Governor Brown is one of these recipients, having accepted at least $2,014,570.22 from fossil fuel interests since his race for Attorney General in 2006."

First world order, welcome to liberal forum.

second world order, what schools of linear logic are you allied with?

a. Literal truths,

b. figurative truths,

c. relative truths,

d. linear time lines,

e. circular semantics,

f. political biases,

g. spiritual prejudices

i. economic interpretation of everything occuping the moment here now?

3. Is it better to understand what everyone denies together or follow the rules of denying the thing tearing reality apart?

4. What they hell is "HUMANITY" described without metaphical possibilities life comes from anywhere else but within this self containing space of now here and nowhere else physical existing universally balanced to space everything here specificaly apart doing specifically everything going on individually?

Your own understanding by the way, not what someone else or some group think collectively believes. You separate from everything else equally spaced apart now.

ps, Oh, which is worse the Apocalypse or Armageddon?

"Democrats Increasingly Backing Oil and Gas Industry"

"The energy boom is shaping a new kind of Democrat in national politics, lawmakers who are giving greater support to the oil and gas industry even at the risk of alienating environmental groups, a core of the party's base. The trend comes as oil-and-gas production moves beyond America's traditionally energy-rich states, a development that also is increasing U.S. geopolitical influence abroad."

http://www.wsj.com/articles/democrats-increasingly-backing-oil-and-gas-industry-1407790617

It is a FACT that the arctic ice is now at its thinnest ever.

It is a FACT that global warming over the the Earth taken as

a whole is occurring.

It is a FACT that global warming is caused by overpopulation

as the root cause which then causes man made pollution from

vehicles and factories and loss of natural areas that would normally

filter pollution.

And incidentally, overpopulation also causes wars and a lower

standard of living worldwide due to lack of jobs.

... We can limit climate change ..

You crazy human. We can't do any such thing.

"Climate Central" LOL

https://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/2012/06/12/cheating-for-dollars-at-climate-central/

I quoted Climate Central only because it provided all the data in one relatively short article.

The information I mentioned in my post can be easily found e. g. here: https://www.ipcc.ch/report/ar5/syr/

You crazy human. We can't do any such thing.

We could limit climate change by killing all of the scum on the planet,

such as: republickanuses, black whores, all of the mid east scum.

In fact, kill off everyone except the good looking women, and leave

them to me to deal with them.

"BIG OIL DEMOCRATS

They're in the pocket of those whose awful profits they condemn -- and make possible."

"If the Democrats really wanted to cut the profits of Big Oil, they would vote to...increase the supply of oil! Oil company profits are so high because the price of oil is so high. The price is so high because demand is so much higher than supply. Allowing oil companies to drill for more oil will increase supply, which will lower prices, which will lower oil company profits!"

'Who is really in the pocket of Big Oil here -- the party whose policies would reduce oil company profits, or the party whose policies are keeping huge oil reserves confined underground, thus keeping oil companies rolling in record amounts of cash?"

http://spectator.org/articles/43159/big-oil-democrats

oil prices are high because dick head cheney and oil billionaires

violate anti trust laws and meet to set prices as high as possible to

price gouge Americans.

The only thing that drops the prices is that oil companies are running

out of storage facilities and tankers are backed up from the US all the

way back to the mid east.

The oil companies should be nationalized.

And car companies should be required to develop cars that run on

gas or pure alcohol and any combination of those as Brazil has done.

And gas stations should be required to dedicate one pump to pure

alcohol fuel. Farmers can grow switch weed which has 7 times the

alcohol as corn.

It is a FACT that the arctic ice is now at its thinnest ever.

It is a FACT that global warming over the the Earth taken as

a whole is occurring.

It is a FACT that global warming is caused by overpopulation

as the root cause which then causes man made pollution from

vehicles and factories and loss of natural areas that would normally

filter pollution.

And incidentally, overpopulation also causes wars and a lower

standard of living worldwide due to lack of jobs.

"It is a FACT that the arctic ice is now at its thinnest ever."

There are reports of cool down and ice building associated with lower sun output since the end of 2012. Dont scrap the icebreakers.

"It is a FACT that global warming is caused by overpopulation"

How would you explain findings of historical warm ups?

US is only a few millions out of billions of world population. Only a few million of billions world population but we have a war economy and military basses all over the world. The US factory’s were fairly clean compared to no pollution filters on the factory’s in other country’s that still pump out the pollution for the products that Americans consume.. Earth over population is not a real problem on this side of the earth.